Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Evil Zoroark Game [Game 7 - Game Over] - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56685/t1760040-evil-zoroark-game-game-7-game-over/8.htm

Author:   Zaicon
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Evil Zoroark Game [Game 7 - Game Over]
-------------------------------------------
Toast
I actually have experience in running Mafia games (off-site). Exactly what kind of Mafia game do you want to see?

Oh, and Neoseeker has "real" Mafia games in the interactive role-play forum.

Author:   Toast
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:29pm (PST)
Two or three hosts would make it less of a workload (aka: alternating who does the writeups and such each night). It probably won't happen soon anyway, since we just finished this game. Notifs to forums that would be interested could always be used to get more people if we had to.

EDIT -- Really? Anything with roles and where clues can be spotted would be good. Since its the Pokemon forum it'll probably end up being a bit simpler than the ones from that forum though. I can always co-host it with you too, since I was the one who suggested it after all. I haven't hosted any before, but I'm sure I can help in some way Like shamelessly stealing the OP from one of the many Anime forum's mafia games.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:50pm (PST)
Toast
There actually were (very subtle) clues in the earlier night scenes, but I stopped putting in clues since no one seemed to pay attention to the write-ups.

As far as actually running Mafia games, I can easily handle that (I've done it enough times). Of course, I wouldn't mind having someone do the writing, as I'm not that great of a writer.

(And I am accepting sign-ups for Evil Zoroark game 2, unless we are planning on doing a more elaborate Mafia game for the Pokemon forums soon).

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:54pm (PST)
Yeah, I play in IRP all the time. Currently in one right now, but see. Many NeoPokegoers don't know about IRP, or mafia. This would be a great way to introduce it to them. Plus, I'm sure some people from Anime would gladly join.

Zaicon
This version, or more detailed, either way, sign me up.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:59pm (PST)
I only found the Mafia games in IRP when I was searching Neoseeker for Mafia games, which was shortly before making this thread.

Please feel free to invite anyone you want to this game. The number of Mafia (Zoroark) and other roles will depend on how many players we have.

Author:   Toast
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 5:05pm (PST)
We don't necessarily have to make the mafia all Zoroark, although it would certainly be a good role for one of its members. I'm sure everyone already knows the types I'm thinking of that would go well as mafia, but I won't say them just because.

But the Anime forum didn't come up? We've had quite a few mafia games over there.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 5:12pm (PST)
Toast
Almost the only thing that appears when one searches for "Mafia" is all of the General Mafia discussions in IRP. If any other forum has Mafia games, I wouldn't know about it. Of course, I did search for Mafia games directly in the Anime forum once you mentioned it, and I have now seen them.

As for flavor/theme, I just copied it from the last Evil Zoroark game. If you (and others) would like a different theme, it shouldn't be too hard to change it...

Author:   Zeezow
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 8:09pm (PST)
First time being Zoroark and got to win.... not so bad

Sign me up in the new part-mafia game, I've always thought I should start joining them

Author:   Superlucario
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 1:56am (PST)
Lol, I come back, I'm dead, and Zeezow kills PMS100 in the day This is so stuffed up Well, good game everyone, and thanks Zaicon for hosting

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 7:05am (PST)
I go to the beach for 3 days didn't think anything would happen ;-;

Author:   FluffySk1lls
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 8:57am (PST)
Yo, sign me up again. :>

Author:   PokeMasterStar100
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:02am (PST)
Zaicon
No one kills off PMS100 that easy. Sign me up again.

Superlucario

Author:   Superlucario
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 5:13pm (PST)
quote PokeMasterStar100
Zaicon
No one kills off PMS100 that easy. Sign me up again.

Superlucario

Nobody kills me when I'm not here, sign me up again Zaicon

Author:   PwnageMaster67
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 7:21pm (PST)
I want to play this.

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 5:07am (PST)
The Shedinja Showdown had finally begun! The top five Shedinja from around the world came to this arena for the chance to prove themselves as the Best Shedinja! Everyone, including the audience, was looking forward to this event, eager to see some Shedinja battles!

However, there was a slight... problem. On the final day, where all of the Shedinja were going to have a free-for-all, there were six Shedinja in the arena! Some Pokemon must be disguising itself as a Shedinja, hoping to make this event a disaster! And guess what? It was working! Before the event even begun, one of the Shedinja had to be taken to the Pokemon Center due to serious injuries!

The rest of the Shedinja were shocked. They quickly realized that if they wanted to have their battle, they were going to have to find and eliminate this threat. The Shedinja, minus one, got together and started discussing this issue...

Zeezow has been eliminated. You have 48 hours to vote for who you think is the Evil Zoroark.

Vote Count 1.1

No Vote (5): MegaBassMan, FluffySk1lls, PokeMasterStar100, Superlucario, PwnageMaster67

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.