Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic General Discussion VI: I obviously can't make better titles than Ump; also Togetic, Nutella, Metal, Arcanine, etc. - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56685/t1748544-off-topic-general-discussion-vi-obviously-make-better-titles-than-ump-also-togetic-nutella-metal-arcanine-etc/3.htm

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:01pm (PST)
Subject:   CAUGHT THE NEW PAGE AWKIES
-------------------------------------------
Chaos Team but this one does... xD
I've only had Nutella once but it was quite delectable. O:

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:12pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic General Discussion VI: I obviously can't make better titles than Ump; also Togetic, Nutella, Metal, Arcanine, etc.
quote Icekickseverything
Yes they do, or they are suppose to get deleted.
So, you suddenly make the rules on Neo now? While I know that a lot of GDs are deleted or have the post counts off, you don't get to make the rules still. :P

And really, for all of you going WTF JASON HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT NUTELLA IS, I have seen a lot of pictures of it and know that it's some chocolatey stuff and heard Erin rave about it, etc. I've just never seen anyone around where I live have it. o:

Author:   Icekickseverything
Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:14pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic General Discussion VI: I obviously can't make better titles than Ump; also Togetic, Nutella, Metal, Arcanine, etc.
No, I don't make a rule that already exists. ._.

Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:16pm (PST)
quote Icekickseverything
Would you like to show me this written rule then?

Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:26pm (PST)
quote Chaos Team
quote Icekickseverything
Would you like to show me this written rule then? [/div]
Here

Because you can't see it, I'm pretty sure Ump45master will vouch.

Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:27pm (PST)
quote Icekickseverything
Here

Because you can't see it, I'm pretty sure Ump45master will vouch.

..Why can't you?

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:28pm (PST)
quote Icekickseverything
Ump45master, this thread should have posts disabled, so you shouldn't be a 3,000.
Fair enough.

Though I will point out that my last two milestones were also achieved in GD's, so...

Edit: Ninja'd by last two posts. I've noticed in (some) other forums that the post counts have been disabled, yet others do not (such as Black), so I always figured it was up to mod of the forum.

Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:32pm (PST)
Would you believe me Jason?

Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:35pm (PST)
quote Icekickseverything
Would you believe me Jason?
You're a pretty honest guy, yeah.

Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:39pm (PST)
quote Q22
From now on, off-topic GDs don't have to be deleted. Essentially, it is felt that they are the main place people cultivate relationships, discover more of the site and are a key part of most forums "atmosphere". So unless a sweep is requested by the supers (who'll in turn get it initiated by Redemption), you don't have to delete them.

However, the post count rule still applies. There is now a disable post count feature for individual threads, which I assume as diligent mods you'll all be aware of . It is still required that you ensure post count is disabled. If you forget, it's not a big issue as the feature works retroactively as well.

Jan 18th, 2011. By Q22.

Author:   Zombie_Barioth
Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:56pm (PST)
And why are you giving proof the other person can't see or verify for themselves? CT do you really want Ice to to tell you what it says when you can't read it?

And I'm getting really annoyed here. My sleep schedule has been getting really thrown out of wack lately. I couldn't sleep the other nigh so I ended up staying up all night and sleeping all day today so now I'm not tired.

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 11:59pm (PST)
Ugh inorite Zombie_Barioth mine's screwed up as well. XD

Also how goes the monster hunting.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 12:05am (PST)
quote Zombie_Barioth
My sleep schedule has been getting really thrown out of wack lately. I couldn't sleep the other nigh so I ended up staying up all night and sleeping all day today so now I'm not tired.
I've been having troble as well, can't seem to sleep at night but I have no problem taking a short nap during the day. Tried not to nap today to get everything on track, and it's not really working right now. >_<

Oh, and I can verify that that's what Q22's post says. :3

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 12:06am (PST)
quote Zombie_Barioth
And why are you giving proof the other person can't see or verify for themselves? CT do you really want Ice to to tell you what it says when you can't read it?[/div]
That's why I asked Ump to vouch. >>

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 12:10am (PST)
quote Zombie_Barioth
And I'm getting really annoyed here. My sleep schedule has been getting really thrown out of wack lately. I couldn't sleep the other nigh so I ended up staying up all night and sleeping all day today so now I'm not tired.
Exact same thing happened to mine. And it really sucks because I'm trying to stay awake in the daytime and get woken up earlier and stuff, but I end up taking a nap usually on accident. -.-

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.