Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: New NPC's - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56685/t1720454-new-npc/

Author:   Hearts
Date:   Mar 09, 12 at 5:12am (PST)
Subject:   New NPC's
-------------------------------------------

As we all know, a new NPC is usually related in the third version in the past generations. For example, Scott appears in Emerald and Looker and Charon appears in Platinum. All three are more or less related to the story line and is used to introduce new aspects such as Scott for battle tents and Charon for the events at Stark Mountain..

So, is it possible that new NPC's are going to be introduced? If yes, why kind of NPC's would you like to see?

I personally want to see a yandere character who is first introduced as a happy go getter who loves Pokemon, Team Plasma and wants to use Kyurem's powers to destroy TP and attacks the player who tries to stop her?

Author:   bond007106
Date:   Mar 09, 12 at 6:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: New NPC's
I'm sure we'll see at least one new NPC, but I can't for the life of me imagine who it might be and what role they might fill.

Author:   Zoroark
Date:   Mar 09, 12 at 7:41am (PST)
I'd laugh if they brought Scott back and made a new battle frontier system like that. It would be a great lead-up into 3rd Gen remakes.

Besides that, can't think of anything they could do.

Author:   Castlewars
Date:   Mar 09, 12 at 10:09am (PST)
Probably a co-worker of Looker, who wants to arrest Team Plasma, and commanders of the Team, rather than just the Seven Sages.

Author:   Majestic Shadow
Date:   Mar 09, 12 at 1:37pm (PST)
Maybe some new people that are part of team plasma? Something like that.

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Mar 09, 12 at 5:14pm (PST)
I would like a new NPC, but not sure what kind. Wouldn't mind what the OP said though. :3

Author:   Phi
Date:   Mar 09, 12 at 5:42pm (PST)
    I'm hoping to see another reformed criminal. :3 Maybe someone from Aqua and Magma?

Author:   Geo
Date:   Mar 10, 12 at 3:20am (PST)
Nah, the best new NPCs ever - the move tutors.

Other than that, maybe more of the Looker and harder "quests" to complete instead of just thwarting the usual baddies.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Mar 10, 12 at 11:49am (PST)
quote Zoroark
I'd laugh if they brought Scott back and made a new battle frontier system like that. It would be a great lead-up into 3rd Gen remakes.
Was going to say something like this ahhaa. That'd be great.

If there's some sort of new story they'll probably bring some Looker-like character to the game to be able to do the story. (LOL LOOKER-LIKE I'M SO CLEVER ._.)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.