Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ReQuests, Feedback and Suggestions - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56685/t1718199-requests-feedback-suggestions/6.htm

Author:   Vast
Date:   Mar 28, 12 at 6:40am (PST)
Subject:   re: ReQuests, Feedback and Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
Weren't the mods supposed to change today?

Author:   Insanity Prevails
Date:   Mar 28, 12 at 6:47am (PST)
Yes and they have in that Origin is no longer the temporary moderator to the forum.

His name stills appears there because he's the closest available moderator currently since there's no local or section moderator.

Author:   Origin
Date:   Mar 29, 12 at 9:27pm (PST)
The only reason I was given the tag was to make it easier for the newer members in the honeymoon active period at the start. Now that everything has calmed down, and will stay like that until we're closer to the release I'll still be looking after the forum as the section and category moderator.

So we won't be getting new mods for a while, sorry!

Author:   DannyB01
Date:   Apr 09, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
I might be alone in my view here, but the font colour in the forum main page just seems a bit dull to me, and I guess I'd just suggest perhaps making it stand out a little bit more. It could be just cos I'm used to other forums that have the same text colour for the thread listing, but I do think it doesn't stand out very much.

Perhaps other people expressing their opinions would help back me up or show I stand alone.

Date:   Apr 09, 12 at 7:59pm (PST)
Well I'm happy to change anything if it's what everyone wants. So some more feedback would be great =]

Author:   Geo
Date:   Apr 11, 12 at 2:18am (PST)
Well, there is already the choice of choosing themes so that the font colors of the main forum would stand out more.

Anyway, how about Black and Blue or Red and White color combinations?
To match with the game versions.

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Apr 11, 12 at 2:40am (PST)
I like the red and blue idea ^^"

Date:   Apr 11, 12 at 8:36am (PST)
I'll give it a day or two to see if anyone else wants to chuck in their ideas, otherwise I'll make it happen.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   May 03, 12 at 1:07am (PST)
Origin / Redemption - is there any reason why the forum has reverted back to being the Black 2 forum and not the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 forum?

Date:   May 03, 12 at 1:39am (PST)
Hmm this may be a bug, I'll try and sort it out. Although perhaps I should let Phi handle it, haha.

Author:   Dynamite
Date:   May 03, 12 at 8:09am (PST)
quote Dragoon
Origin / Redemption - is there any reason why the forum has reverted back to being the Black 2 forum and not the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 forum?
Unfortunately that's one side effect of how we merged the forums. It's prone to being renamed again back to the parent I believe if the profile is updated. Merging them both together in this way isn't really truly supported at this point; it's more of a hack workaround.

Date:   May 16, 12 at 2:58pm (PST)
Just going to bump up the idea of Black+Blue and White+Red forum themes. Aside from seeing the potential for them, I'd also want to see how people visualise these themes. I have a couple of quick mockups if it interests anyone.

Though it would be interesting to see other ideas of how to integrate the colours together.

Author:   Phi
Date:   May 20, 12 at 1:19pm (PST)
quote Insanity Prevails
Just going to bump up the idea of Black+Blue and White+Red forum themes. Aside from seeing the potential for them, I'd also want to see how people visualise these themes. I have a couple of quick mockups if it interests anyone.

Though it would be interesting to see other ideas of how to integrate the colours together.
    Those are very swish indeed, I like them. ^^ I'm a bigger fan of the bottom one because I don;t actually like the Black 2 colours but I think you did an excellent job. :3 I really like the blue borders. They add just a little but very effective piece of colour.

Date:   May 20, 12 at 1:51pm (PST)
Phi

Thanks. So I could work on getting both of them working (as well as alternate versions featuring White and Red of course). Perhaps then we could change the dropdown to feature these four themes, as well as the starter element ones as well.

That sound good?

Author:   Phi
Date:   May 20, 12 at 2:49pm (PST)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.