Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56685/t1717893-introduction-thread/3.htm

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Feb 27, 12 at 12:03am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
quote Lone Warrior
Hi, I'm Lone and I'm keeping an eye on this forum until a moderator's installed.
Just like how you install software? Is there an uninstall button?

The name is LOD-squa...I haven't played pokemon games in a while and was interested to see a "2" in the title. Maybe they will do something new an exciting this time.

Author:   Griffsports
Date:   Feb 27, 12 at 12:06am (PST)
quote Chaos Team
quote castlewars
The name's castlewars. One of the first members to post here and I hope that Nintendo release these games any time soon.

My first game was FireRed, back in 2004, and I've been playing Pokemon ever since.

Did you really have to introduce yourself twice on the same page...?

In the same day........?

I noticed that too.

Author:   Jeremiah
Date:   Feb 27, 12 at 7:05am (PST)
Hey, guys. I'm Jeremiah! I've been playing Pokemon since '98. Super excited for these sequels, seeing as we are in for something totally unexpected. I'll be hanging around here a lot. See you guys around~

Author:   Zap
Date:   Feb 28, 12 at 6:11pm (PST)
I'm with you on that one Tears - the unexpected "2" instead of the predicted third-installment has me rather intrigued. I'll be closely watching and waiting for this one. :3

Author:   Shawn Yasumara
Date:   Mar 01, 12 at 2:16am (PST)
I'm Shawn Yasumara,Pokemon fan,been around a couple years now,yadda yadda,-Nidoking comment-

Just a question,are these games gonna be for the regular DS?

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Mar 01, 12 at 3:10am (PST)
quote Shawn Yasumara
I'm Shawn Yasumara,Pokemon fan,been around a couple years now,yadda yadda,-Nidoking comment-

Just a question,are these games gonna be for the regular DS?
Yep!

Welcome to the forum, you and everyone else, btw. :3

Author:   weirdalrulez
Date:   Mar 02, 12 at 5:17am (PST)
Hey guys, weirdalrulez here-
Meh, just call me Rulez, or Josh, I don't care, anything but my username.

I've been a fan of the series since the beginning, and I was here at Neoseeker for the Black and White countdown. I'm really looking forward to these games and the new things I think Game Freak's going to do with them.

Author:   Majestic Shadow
Date:   Mar 04, 12 at 2:44pm (PST)
Hello all! Majestic Shadow (Shadow the hedgehogX). Just wanted to re-post tso you know who I am.

Author:   J_D Guy
Date:   Mar 05, 12 at 6:25pm (PST)
Hey there, I'm J_D Guy. Fell free to just call me J_D.

I'm a fan of the anime since it first came to the U.S. and my first Pokemon game was the Yellow Version, which of course was a while back. Makes me fill old though.

The fact that these games are actual sequels instead of enhanced third versions has intrigued me. Hopefully I'll be able to get this game one day.

Nice to meet you all.

Author:   Mikey14
Date:   Apr 03, 12 at 1:44pm (PST)
I'm Mikey14 and the 2 on this game makes me think about what new things they would put on this game.(Never saw a number on the main pokemon games.) Anyways I can't wait till this game come out.

Author:   DannyB01
Date:   Apr 09, 12 at 4:05pm (PST)
I love introduction threads!

I'm DannyB01, moderator of a few pokeforums here so you might already know me. I'm a collector through and through, specifically for events, but I've tried my hand at Gen 5 battling with at least some degree of success.

I was sceptical about B2/W2 at first as it really just looks like Nintendo are finding a way to capitalise on the profits that a single Pokemon Grey would have had, but it's shaping up to look pretty alright and I expect I'll get at least one of them. I've been playing these games for a good decade now so I don't see myself stopping any time soon.

Author:   Pokenerd15
Date:   Apr 11, 12 at 4:00pm (PST)
Hello! I'm Pokenerd15. Been playing Pokemon since '03 and loving it. Hopefully some good will come outta this game. You'll see me around every once in a while..

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Apr 14, 12 at 1:35am (PST)
I thought I'd introduced myself.

Not sure when I'll get the game but it's sounding pretty good right now and I'm looking forward to it. ^^

Author:   Roxas
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 9:21pm (PST)
Expect me to be visiting more frequently when the games get released here in North America.

Author:   Zoroark3000
Date:   Apr 23, 12 at 12:40am (PST)
Zoroark3000 here. I hate dragon types a lot and own blaziken swampert mew mewtwo lucario and zoroark in Pokemon black and are all on level100

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.