Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes over Connor's impressive arsenal of weapons - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56508/t1774377-assassins-creed-3-trailer-goes-over-connors-impressive-arsenal-of-weapons/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:09pm (PST)
Subject:   Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes over Connor's impressive arsenal of weapons
-------------------------------------------
[[news:21084]]

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:31pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes over Connor's impressive arsenal of weapons
inb4morepatriotismaccusations

Originally posted [date zone=U]2012-10-11 09:24:13[/date]

Author:   Isilwen
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:31pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Combat & Weapons Trailer
LOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT!

Can't wait to get a hold of that tomahawk bad boy and make some heads roll

Nice share Dragoon!

Originally posted [date zone=U]2012-10-11 11:33:35[/date]

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 11:53pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes over Connor's impressive arsenal of weapons
Wow Connor seems invincible, it makes you wonder why they can't beat the Templars.

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 11:30am (PST)
The flow of combat looks awesome, not an ounce of action will be missed. It's keeping me even more pumped for the game.

TheBeardedMan - Uh..templars love hiding.

Author:   jkoftekian
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 11:47am (PST)
Haha this is extra special since i picked up my Hidden Blades from Gamestop yesterday!

Author:   Aulis Vaara
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 1:24am (PST)
"Capable with a musket" isn't that a little contradictory? Muskets are horribly inaccurate, which is the whole reason so many soldiers lined up to fire. If they didn't, they wouldn't hit a thing. Guns were not very accurate from the start, they actually had to invent that technology, and as far as I know, it wasn't around yet during the independence war.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 3:14am (PST)
It packs a pretty good punch, especially if you ram the front end through a poor unsuspecting templar.

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 3:27am (PST)
I'm hoping that you don't always detach the hidden blades. I love the way you fight with them in Revelations.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.