Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Who's your favorite boss - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5649/t1530874-whos-your-favorite-boss/

Author:   Demonxsoul
Date:   May 21, 10 at 6:11am (PST)
Subject:   Who's your favorite boss
-------------------------------------------
Who is your favorite boss? mine what have to be either the pain or the Sorrow, what's yours?

Author:   gobi1972
Date:   Jun 15, 10 at 7:49am (PST)
Subject:   re: Who's your favorite boss
quote Demonxsoul
Who is your favorite boss? mine what have to be either the pain or the Sorrow, what's yours?
The Fear. Just equip thermal googles and pull out the patriot. He will be jumping from tree to tree without a single hit and I will be blasting him away.

Got me thinking ... maybe in First and Second World War, cool invisible tactics like this could bring about fear in hearts of enemy soldiers, but not in the 21th century where Science and Tech can outmanuerve even the best soldier in the field. Kind of sad, though.

In that sense, the one true battle which I really enjoy was the battle of wits with the End.

Author:   Bakka
Date:   Sep 12, 10 at 10:26pm (PST)
The end is awarded one of the best top 5/10/25 etc boss fights in many polls. Alot of great ones in this game though.

The pain was a great first boss to put in there, nice tactical fight that gives you a huge defensive option by hiding underwater.

The end was great tactical fun of sneaking and locating the end without getting sniped.

The shagohad was a nice solid fight, really enjoyed the theme/music/gravitas of that one.

Author:   Detsurasu
Date:   Nov 01, 10 at 1:12am (PST)
The End by far! I also, like The Fury for some reason.

From none Cobras: Ocelot, easely!

Author:   Kaiser Dragon
Date:   Nov 10, 10 at 10:49am (PST)
The Shagohod! its a fight that you use cars, infinite ammo weapon, you fight by foot, its a complete battle

Author:   thenotsogreatone
Date:   Mar 20, 12 at 3:38am (PST)
Easily The End. Very tense, very challenging and it felt really satisfying having beaten him.

Honourable mention to The Boss and The Shagohod

Author:   snake skin
Date:   Apr 22, 12 at 1:35am (PST)
the fear HE USES A CROSSOBOW !!!!11!!!!

Author:   solidus snake
Date:   Nov 09, 12 at 7:48am (PST)
i have a few which i like for a few reasons each:
i like the boss becuase of the emotion it gives off
i like the shagohod becuase i love the music and the section before the accual fight
i like the sorrow because of the message the fight gives off dispite how creepy it is
i like the end becuase the fight feels like you need to be tactical and it is just fun to track him down

Author:   Hybrid Star
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 8:14pm (PST)
The End. The end.

Author:   kingstist
Date:   Nov 18, 12 at 4:45pm (PST)
I'll just list what I think of every boss

Ocelot: Fun, straight forward, and fairly challenging. Good boss, but not amazing.

The Pain: Crap fight. Super clunky, and falling in water was just akward to handle

The Fear: WAY too easy. If you have the thermal goggles you can easily beat him without getting hit once. Pathetic

The End: Amazing fight, but it could potentially be terrible. Whenever I fight him I either love the fight to death and have a great time, or pull out all my hair.

The Fury: Fun fight. This is what the Vulcan Raven fight from the first game should have been.

The Sorrow: Really cool fight. Probably the most unique boss fight of the game

Colonel Volgin: Eh. This fight was ok. Using cqc to beat him was really broken though.

The Shagohod: Again eh. Annoying to hit him and the battle lasts way too long.

The Boss: Best fight in the game by far. Amazing symbolism, and just epic in every way.

Author:   STEALTH-MASTER
Date:   Mar 22, 13 at 10:03am (PST)
I'll have to go with The Sorrow battle, because of the whole creepiness factor that comes with it, and the music also fits the given situation.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.