Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Angry Birds CG movie coming in 2016, produced by guys behind Despicable Me, Iron Man - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/70225/t1804103-angry-birds-cg-movie-coming-in-2016-produced-by-guys-behind-despicable-iron-man/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 1:50pm (PST)
Subject:   Angry Birds CG movie coming in 2016, produced by guys behind Despicable Me, Iron Man
-------------------------------------------
[[news:21631]]

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 1:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Angry Birds CG movie coming in 2016, produced by guys behind Despicable Me, Iron Man
What. The. Actual. *bleep*.

The only thing that will be related to angry birds is somehow the birds will go on a quest to recover their eggs from the evil pig king, and most films based on video games that I have seen has been somewhat mixed. I mean, fair enough there is hardly any character development so it could turn out good since they've not got a lot to lose but this is one of the last video games on the list that I'd expect to have seen a movie.

Author:   Skyler_x_Mandy
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 2:09pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Angry Birds CG movie coming in 2016, produced by guys behind Despicable Me, Iron Man
Okay listen, Rovio, this needs to stop, okay?

Kill yourselves.

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 2:10pm (PST)
THEY DON'T SPEAK!

What is it going to be, an hour and a half of their random noises as they communicate with each other and attempt to get their eggs back? Subtitles I guess.... Still such an odd movie choice.

Author:   zazztrain
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 2:11pm (PST)
Will this still even be popular around that time?

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 2:12pm (PST)
Angry Birds fruit snacks already exist. This movie was only a matter of time.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 2:19pm (PST)
quote RabidChinaGirl
Angry bird whats? Fruit snacks!?

What happened to the time that a game franchise only meant games?

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 2:26pm (PST)
Rovio wants to keep milking it! I was obsessed with the game but then I got bored of it. Movie will probably cater younger kids just like the games do.

harbin - You should know that once something becomes big anything is made out of it.

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 2:37pm (PST)
quote harbin
How I wish I were joking (saw them at CVS a few months back).

Author:   Dragoshi1
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 2:37pm (PST)
quote harbin
quote RabidChinaGirl

What happened to the time that a game franchise only meant games?
You seem to have missed the countless fruit snacks, mints, hard candies, soft drinks, and more misc. things based on video games since the '80s.

Author:   Gligar
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 2:42pm (PST)
gee... when you think a company cant get any popular..

This is like justin bieber but backwards... at first no-one liked him, but now, people dont mind him.
At first, people liked angry birds but now are getting bored...

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 3:49pm (PST)
quote RabidChinaGirl
With the rate this is going,I'm not suprised.

Author:   DragonSlayer45
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 9:48pm (PST)
This is, uh... I really have no words for this. I'm really not a fan of Angry Birds and to be honest, don't see the appeal behind it.

At least it has some good names behind the project but still, what an odd choice of adaption.

Author:   Bubbachu
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 10:12pm (PST)
They be wantin' that cash.

Greedy, man. Just greedy.

Author:   Darknet
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 10:31pm (PST)
What the f-

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.