Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Does having one pokemon battle raise the link higher versus having more out? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56277/t1741378-does-having-one-pokemon-battle-raise-link-higher-versus-having-more-out/

Author:   poopshoot
Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 8:11am (PST)
Subject:   Does having one pokemon battle raise the link higher versus having more out?
-------------------------------------------
I realize this was how it was in the other games (only using one gains more exp), but I'm not entirely certain it is this way in this game.

No matter how many guys i put in, they gain between .15% and .60%
Has anyone experimented thoroughly and discovered the answer?

Author:   Nagato
Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 8:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: Does having one pokemon battle raise the link higher versus having more out?
I've noticed if that pokemon is involved more. The greater the link.

Author:   Emberguard
Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 5:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Does having one pokemon battle raise the link higher versus having more out?
If they faint, I've found they get very little. I have found with a smaller group it's easier to get a bigger link with them. But as Nagato said, that's probably because they get more involvement in the battle

Author:   KalePyro
Date:   Aug 01, 13 at 3:22pm (PST)
Link is based mostly on how strong the opponent is, and how much your pokemon did.... For example, when I was leveling up my eevee to become a espeon, I was always alone because my eevee got all the kills and did all the work

So.... yes and no, yes because by themselves they will do all the work, but also no because even in a full team of 6, one pokemon could do all the work

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.