Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Recruiting Warlords - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56277/t1741334-recruiting-warlords/2.htm

Author:   poopshoot
Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 10:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: Recruiting Warlords
-------------------------------------------
quote Nagato
The rules are
1. Defeat them in 4 turns or less
2. Defeat the enemy unhurt.
I recruited the shinx warlord person with my eevee and I was about to die though

Author:   Emberguard
Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 4:53pm (PST)
Nagato, my mistake, I missed the bit on serebii saying it was also obtainable in a special episode.

Maybe they're all obtainable one way or another in special episodes that you don't get when they're defeated?

Author:   Nagato
Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 7:18pm (PST)
quote poopshoot
quote Nagato
The rules are
1. Defeat them in 4 turns or less
2. Defeat the enemy unhurt.
I recruited the shinx warlord person with my eevee and I was about to die though
Then you must have beaten Shinx in 4 turns or less or you fulfilled one of other unknown 2 necessary requirements.

Date:   Jun 24, 12 at 1:47am (PST)
The third condition is to use a super effective move on the warrior/warlord you want to recruit. The fourth though is unknown

Author:   hello joe
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 6:25pm (PST)
guys the way you recruit x-warlords is you complete one standard of recruiting a normal warrior + another warlord must be the one to finish them off, the warlord can be you. i know this for a fact because i have every warlord i have defeated, and i used this to recruit each one.

Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 6:45pm (PST)
hello joe, interesting. I don't remember if my warlords were the last to finish them off every time, but I do know there was a few times when they were. In those instances it was a 1HKO with 100-300 damage super effective move xD

EmberEdit: your right! That is the 4th condition. Just tested it out by versing a warlord twice with the exact same team, once with the warlord finishing it, once with someone else finishing it

Author:   lol
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 6:30pm (PST)
just use another warlord before the fourth turn and you will probobly get them

Author:   Guest4444444433
Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 5:45am (PST)
The fourth condition is that you must complete one of the first three conditions, while defeating the opposing warlord with your main character/warlord.

Author:   htedghmfhmf
Date:   Jan 18, 13 at 11:39am (PST)
All you have to do is have the blow that makes their Pokemon faint come from the Pokemon of a Warlord. When the army they lead / belong to is on their last kingdom or they are in a location and belong to no army, just attack them and
a.) Beat them within four turns
OR
b.) Beat them with a supereffective move (still must come from a Warlord's Pokemon, and must be the final blow that makes them faint, not just any move that hits them)
OR
c.) Beat them with all allies at max HP.
Some warlords cannot be recruited, like Nobunaga or the leaders of Greenleaf and Fontaine. Also, if their kingdom has been captured and they now belong to another army, such as when Nobunaga recruits Nene, you cannot recruit them until
a.) The army they belong to has too many warriors to fit in their kingdoms, so they dismiss the Warlord in question
b.) The army they belong to only has one kingdom, and you capture it.

Author:   Brambletalon598
Date:   Jun 15, 13 at 3:13pm (PST)
1st condition is defeat them under 5 turns. 2nd is defeat them with a super effective move. 3rd is defeat them with a Pokemon that has taken no damage. And I believe the last condition is to beat them with another warlord.

Author:   Somedude7012
Date:   Jun 28, 13 at 1:52pm (PST)
The trick to recruiting Warlords is to not only fufill one of the normal reqs, but to also beat them with a Warlord of your own, which is the 4th req.

I have used this to recruit every Warlord available, so it should work.

Author:   poke 231
Date:   Jul 08, 13 at 8:36am (PST)
put all your kingdoms on search or just keep trying:)

Author:   Dominic Elwell
Date:   Jul 29, 13 at 8:48pm (PST)
You need to beat the rookie warlords, The clown guy or the lady with shinx, with another warlord, and don't take damage.

Author:   Kellthorni
Date:   Aug 23, 13 at 7:03pm (PST)
The special condition is.... BEAT THEM ON THE EXACT FOURTH TURN For most warlords that is... No's is defeat her w/ super effective move on 3rd turn, same for Yoshimoto, Kotaro is so far unrecruitable but I believe that goes for the same as him as well, Nobunaga's is meet 2/3 normal conditions AND beat him on the 3rd/4th turn Gracia's is the same as Nobunaga's

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.