Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Resident Evil 6: PS3 vs Xbox 360 versions Comparison Video - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56257/t1776612-resident-evil-6-ps3-vs-xbox-360-versions-comparison-video/

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 11:43pm (PST)
Subject:   Resident Evil 6: PS3 vs Xbox 360 versions Comparison Video
-------------------------------------------
Resident Evil 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360 Comparison Video -

page link

Xbox 360 has a classic PS3 'washed out effect' that some old PS3 game has (while old Xbox 360 games looked better than old PS3 games, examples- Bayonetta, RE5, SH5 etc.)
Brightness, contrast and color correction would make them even I guess. Both look okay to me, PS3 looks a bit better.

Some people are saying that the Xbox 360 version has more 'screen tearing' while PS3 has less.

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 6:04am (PST)
Subject:   re: Resident Evil 6: PS3 vs Xbox 360 versions Comparison Video
So for once we get the better version

Author:   haalyle
Date:   Oct 18, 12 at 12:14am (PST)
I have to say, the PS3 does look a lot more better than the Xbox 360. It just looks too washed out for this type of a game.
Then again, that's just my opinion.

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Oct 18, 12 at 1:33am (PST)
quote Agent Mo
So for once we get the better version
Yes, the PS3 owners got the better one

quote haalyle
I have to say, the PS3 does look a lot more better than the Xbox 360. It just looks too washed out for this type of a game.
Yeah, like some old PS3 games were washed out. Don't know why Capcom had troubles with 360 now?

Many people report that the RE6 Demo had tearing issues and washed out effect on the 360, and it's the same for the full game. I guess they didn't fix it? I hope they do soon, with a patch, of course.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.