Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your WTF/ I so knew THAT was going to happen - moments [Spoilers Be Here] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56257/t1772609-your-wtf-so-knew-that-was-going-to-happen-moments-spoilers-here/

Author:   Coi Cki
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 12:13pm (PST)
Subject:   Your WTF/ I so knew THAT was going to happen - moments [Spoilers Be Here]
-------------------------------------------
Thus far, Leon's chapter 4 behind..

A few WTF moments so far... Two of them are theme park rides.. The mine cart roller coaster, in which I missed all but the first duck command, causing Leon to get a real bad headache... Then the waterslide with that shark thingy trying to eat you... Looking forward to the merry-go-around... Lol..

On ISKTWGTH (Yeah, catchy...) I knew everyone on the plane would be zombified... Nice landing, Leon!

I have more, but I'll let others give theirs.

Author:   jbh
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Your WTF/ I so knew THAT was going to happen - moments [Spoilers Be Here]
Probably the end of Chris's campaign, really wasn't expecting that.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 8:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Your WTF/ I so knew THAT was going to happen - moments [Spoilers Be Here]
One word: Simmons... Yeesh... Too much is too much...

Author:   haalyle
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:20am (PST)
quote jbh
That made me cry, but I expected it.

No unexpected moments for me (The SHARK!!! And the plane, scared of going by plane to Queensland next month now)

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
quote haalyle
quote jbh
That made me cry, but I expected it.

No unexpected moments for me (The SHARK!!! And the plane, scared of going by plane to Queensland next month now)
Don't worry.. There probably won't be a C-Virus outbreak on the plane. Probably. If there will, however, try to steer away from the city.

Oh, a minor WTF... Leon and Helena were openly armed while on the plane... I'm pretty sure guns are a big no-no on flights..

Author:   Stitch
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 6:27pm (PST)
Wouldn't it be funny if someone said: "I'm sick of these mother*bleep*ing zombies on this Mother*bleep*ing plane!"?

I was expecting that on that level.
And no, I haven't played the game, kinda am thinking if I might buy it tomorrow, but I've seen all the campaigns Walkthroughs, so I kinda know what's up.

And tbh, in this game, everytime a quiet moment was on, in which the characters had a breather, it's always expected some hell is going to break loose aaaany minute now...
Surprise, there it is.

Author:   haalyle
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 11:27pm (PST)
quote Coi Cki
Don't worry.. There probably won't be a C-Virus outbreak on the plane. Probably. If there will, however, try to steer away from the city.

Oh, a minor WTF... Leon and Helena were openly armed while on the plane... I'm pretty sure guns are a big no-no on flights..
Hopefully I won't be the one flying the plane but then again, if I am, I don't know the controls and it's not like I have Hunnigan to tell me where they are.

I noticed that as well.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.