Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion I - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56257/t1711420-general-discussion/

Author:   ssjgoten
Date:   Jan 24, 12 at 11:11pm (PST)
Subject:   General Discussion I
-------------------------------------------
Thanks to the really nice section mods, a GD has been green lighted!

Please try not to go off topic; this thread mainly consist of general Resident Evil discussion or anything else that relates to it. The rule should be pretty simple.

So is anyone getting Operation Raccoon City and Revelations? I might consider getting a 3DS for Revelations... it looks really good. This year is hosting a lot of Resident Evil content.

- And which platform are you getting RE6 for? I really want it for PC, but since that is being pushed back and I'm impatient, I'll probably end up buying it for the 360.

Author:   haalyle
Date:   Jan 24, 12 at 11:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion I
quote ssjgoten

Please try not to go off topic; this thread mainly consist of general Resident Evil discussion or anything else that relates to it. The rule should be pretty simple.

So is anyone getting Operation Raccoon City and Revelations? I might consider getting a 3DS for Revelations... it looks really good. This year is hosting a lot of Resident Evil content.

- And which platform are you getting RE6 for? I really want it for PC, but since that is being pushed back and I'm impatient, I'll probably end up buying it for the 360.
I am so totally getting Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
I'm getting RE6 on PS3, thanks to getting a PS3 for Christmas last year!

Author:   Da Soulja
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 12:17am (PST)
I haven't heard about any differences between the PS3 and 360 version of RE5, so I'll probably get RE6 for PS3 like I did for 5. I'm considering buying the PC version of RE6 as well even after I buy the console version (mainly because of eventual mods/hacks) but I need to get a better graphics card for my laptop.

Author:   Defiance
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 1:20am (PST)
Personally I wouldn't have green-lit a GD quite yet. Would have left it to people posting new threads to build up the forum a bit instead of posting most discussion in one thread.

But oh well I'm not the mod.

I'm plan on getting it on PS3, but who knows. Might decide to get it for Xbox as more of my friends will be getting it on that platform.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 6:03am (PST)
quote ssjgoten

I plan on getting all 3 of them. I can't recall when revelations comes out but I already have a 3DS. And Operation Raccoon City looks so sick.

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
I might get Operation Raccoon City, but I know I won't get Revelations because I don't own a 3DS and I don't think I ever will, but if I somehow do get one I will pick it up.

As for RE6 if I get it, I will get it for the PS3 since I don't have a computer or 360.

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 7:40am (PST)
Wait, wouldn't an on topic discussion just steal activity from the other threads?

I'm getting RE6 and Operation Raccoon City both day one, for PS3 of course. Not getting Revelations since i will probably never own a 3DS. There isn't a normal DS version im guessing?

Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 9:47am (PST)
I felt it needed a thread to host a conversation about the general RE franchise. The other threads aren't useless, they're just concentrated more on RE6 whereas this can range from any title in the franchise. I'm also expecting that it will attract more RE fans to the forum.

And no it's 3DS exclusive. The tech they managed to pull off would never seem impossible on a DS. What I'm wondering is if the game is impossible to control without the circle pad extension. Anyone tried the demo on just a regular control scheme?

Author:   Celes Leonhart
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 12:02pm (PST)
I guess the thing to do is just focus on anything that borders onto Resident Evil 6 in its own thread. For instance, "What console are you getting it on?" could easily be a decent thread. But to say "man, replaying RE5 again and I'm so hyped" would obviously work better here.

Author:   icebox66
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 3:35pm (PST)
ill proly get the new resident evil but wont pic up. on ps3 of course
sense i dotn own a 360.

look intesting

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 5:08pm (PST)
A the cycle begins anew. agent mo , hunterkiller666 , ditnopota , DG , Deception unite!

The cult of the paracox shall return!

Author:   Markimus_123
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 5:15pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit

I plan on getting all 3 of them. I can't recall when revelations comes out but I already have a 3DS. And Operation Raccoon City looks so sick.

There's a Revelations demo on the 3DS Store if you want to have a go of it now It's actually not that bad, I'll definitely be getting Resident Evil 6 and maybe Revelations, not sure about Operation Raccoon City atm though

Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 7:17pm (PST)
I recently learned they're making a new CGI movie as well. (I must be living under a rock...)

Honestly the trailer was a bit dull... anyone agrees?

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 7:37pm (PST)
quote Ded Valve
The cult of the paracox shall return!
Oh. Snap.

CGI film? I've probably heard about it but forgotten about it, what's it gonna be called?

Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 7:53pm (PST)
Resident Evil: Damnation

It's a sequel to degeneration - and looks like a prequel to RE6.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.