Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Immortal Sims! - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5606/t742291-immortal-sims/3.htm

Author:   Hermione Rose
Date:   Sep 06, 06 at 9:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Immortal Sims!
-------------------------------------------
You can also Do BoolProp testingcheatsneabled true
and click Spawn on your Sim, then Tomstone of L and
D. Then when the tombstone comes, click Age Transition
and your Sim will age.

Author:   Ommlette
Date:   Sep 06, 06 at 10:07pm (PST)
Yes but by doing that you risk causing serious glitches crashing your game and losing all of your saved data....I'll pass.

Date:   Sep 06, 06 at 10:11pm (PST)
I know your point please come to my thread called Vampires

Author:   HollisterHottie12
Date:   Sep 06, 06 at 11:32pm (PST)
quote Ommlette
But when they have a full social bar they lose interest in spending time with people, they don't need skills as they don't need job promotions and with aging off their kids won't grow up so you can only get so far.

Sorry but that seems a bit dull to me, I'll stick to playing it the proper way.
exactly, i think the whole fun of the game is you start off with 20,000 and throught the generartions you watch it grow, you have more money, you expand the house, watch the kids grow up...and then they die peacefully and you play the next generation...

Date:   Sep 10, 06 at 8:15am (PST)
I hate watching them die.

Author:   Amsal
Date:   Sep 10, 06 at 10:40am (PST)
But every Sim has to die. If Sim had the children, they will have memories of their parents, if you keep tombstones/ urns you will see them as ghosts and their children will look just like their parents. I use aging off just when I want to make a Sim fall in love with someone.

Date:   Sep 10, 06 at 10:46am (PST)
I just want my sims to live forever in paradise manors.

Author:   Ommlette
Date:   Sep 10, 06 at 9:49pm (PST)
My sims age normally, many of them get killed before reaching elder but if they get that far I let them die peacefully when their time comes.

Date:   Sep 10, 06 at 9:58pm (PST)
You're not convincing me to let my Sims age....Where would I get the wings for kids?

Author:   SMOK
Date:   Feb 17, 07 at 2:22am (PST)
I do this cheat all the time so I can advance in career mode

Author:   Crossing_Chic_Hannah
Date:   Feb 17, 07 at 9:44am (PST)
Why don't u create a retirement home. That way your can put aging off only in that house and it enables all the other ims who they used 2 live with age (like kids).

Or you don't have 2 use the aging cheat at all. Just get all ur oldies and plonk them in a house never having 2 bother with them again Good idea?

Author:   WingedOracle
Date:   Feb 17, 07 at 11:10am (PST)
I like the forwarding of the story, and making money through the game. One of my sims maxed out all his skills, got to the top of his career track and had two kids before he became an elder. I was suddenly at a loss for anything to do with him and ended up just letting him run his own life until he eventually died. When Sims have everything, they get boring.

Author:   Amsal
Date:   Feb 17, 07 at 4:09pm (PST)
Why don't u create a retirement home. That way your can put aging off only in that house and it enables all the other ims who they used 2 live with age (like kids).

Or you don't have 2 use the aging cheat at all. Just get all ur oldies and plonk them in a house never having 2 bother with them again Good idea?
Isn't it stupid to have an elder who have a great grandfather who is also an elder? I agree with Ommlette completely. This game is far more interesting when you play without cheats.

Author:   Crossing_Chic_Hannah
Date:   Feb 18, 07 at 10:37am (PST)
but the retirement home isn't a cheat it's just a way to stop sims dying. As I said u don't have 2 use aging off in the retirement home and I don't

Author:   xolauraox
Date:   Feb 18, 07 at 2:54pm (PST)
i agree, i would rather play the game without cheats aswell. i must admit, sometimes i use motherlode, but only if i need the money.
plus, if you were to put all of your oldies into a 'retirement home' and never bother with them again, then why would you need to put them into a home? if you're not going to bother with them, then just let them die. lol.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.