Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: 1001 creative ideas in The Sims 2 - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5606/t1249421-1001-creative-ideas-in-sims-2/2.htm

Author:   Gamer of the Year
Date:   Oct 25, 08 at 3:47am (PST)
Subject:   re: 1001 creative ideas in The Sims 2
-------------------------------------------
quote phelpsphan03
quote Gamer of the Year
[quote=master of games1001|message:22419420]10. build a graveyard like i did and put all your sim's graves in.makesure the graveyard is a community lot though.
I did that once

Me too! I made it like a community park where one half was the cemetary and the other half had a pond, benches, tables, grills, and bars.
Mine's a lot more boring, I just have the gravyard and a little house in the front with pinball and chess tables

Author:   master of games1001
Date:   Oct 25, 08 at 8:53am (PST)
cemetarys arn't suposed to be fun

Author:   Yoshi Penguin
Date:   Oct 26, 08 at 12:42am (PST)
Guys, keep on-topic, mkay? I ain't no Mod, but it'd be a shame if the thread was closed.

22. Create a Television show for your Sims. (there is a way)
23. Make a new radio station for your Sims. (Yep, there's a way)
24. Make an art museum/gallery for snooty upper-class Sims (Or your average Joe)

I'll come up with more ideas later, mmkay?

Author:   S_I_M back
Date:   Oct 26, 08 at 4:12pm (PST)
25. Make a concert hall (I got my sim band playing with a DJ, Vocals, Guitar, Bass and drums)

Author:   lonnie419
Date:   Oct 26, 08 at 8:35pm (PST)
26.have a single mother with a few toddlers and lots of dogs and cats living in a shack

Author:   master of games1001
Date:   Oct 27, 08 at 3:45pm (PST)
27.create an adoption place for pets,breed dogs or cats then give them away.

Author:   SimDalmatian
Date:   Oct 27, 08 at 3:53pm (PST)
28. Build a mueseum for your sims. Put in all expensive decor and put it on show.

29. Build a bank!

Date:   Oct 27, 08 at 4:51pm (PST)
SimDalmatian: Hmm. I'm not entirely sure about a bank, but a cool idea nonetheless.

S_I_M back: That's a good idea with a concert hall.

30. Make a Town hall.
31. Make a wedding chapel*

*I'm not sure with a wedding chapel, because I've tried and it did not work.

Author:   Tay Rex
Date:   Oct 28, 08 at 9:43am (PST)
quote Yoshipenguin123
Guys, keep on-topic, mkay? I ain't no Mod, but it'd be a shame if the thread was closed.

xD I don't really think it's that off-topic. I think it's great that you're all comparing ideas and suggesting variations that will help everybody else try new things.

I never really get that many dead sims. D: I never stick to one family long enough for them to die of old age.

Author:   SimDalmatian
Date:   Oct 30, 08 at 12:13pm (PST)
32. Bild an aparment block where everyone in it is a clown!

Author:   Agent Angel
Date:   Oct 30, 08 at 12:26pm (PST)
33. Make the munster family with vampires, aliens, pregnant men and zombies!

Lol!

~Edit~

quote Gamer of the Year
quote phelpsphan03
quote Gamer of the Year
[quote=master of games1001|message:22419420]10. build a graveyard like i did and put all your sim's graves in.makesure the graveyard is a community lot though.
I did that once

Me too! I made it like a community park where one half was the cemetary and the other half had a pond, benches, tables, grills, and bars.
Mine's a lot more boring, I just have the gravyard and a little house in the front with pinball and chess tables

I just have urns, it says 'Move graves' Is that What you do??

Author:   The Scream
Date:   Oct 31, 08 at 5:31am (PST)
I once made a structer in The Sims 2 of a house that looked like an ancient Egyptian pryamid. And then I made the grass turn to sand so it would look like a Pryamid in a dessert. And it looks allot like one actually... It's pretty cool!

Author:   gforce17
Date:   Nov 01, 08 at 8:56pm (PST)
This is kinda an idea but anyways...
In my Capp family, Tybalt grew up married the local paper girl. Consort Capp fell in love with Tybalt's wife and long behold Tybalt's wife had twins...but Tybalt wasnt the father. The whole Capp family turned against Tybalt and his wife, shunning them. Then Consort married a young woman and they had a son together. Tybalt and his wife had a daughter.

Now if anyone has read the book Flowers in the Attic you might get the pattern here.

Now I'm raising these two young kids to eventually fall in love with eachother even though theyre family, and theyre going to disgrace and shame the Capp name. Similar to the book Flowers in the Attic where Corrine marries her half uncle and has three kids forever shamingthe family name.

Its quite the game to play

Author:   Meluv cookie
Date:   Nov 02, 08 at 8:43am (PST)
quote Yoshipenguin123

Yes but how? Can you tell us please? It isn't very much fun if only one person knows how to do a creative idea.

36. Build a CL with weight machines, a swimming pool and a big space with music sets (yoga class). Build grills and a cafe area, you got yourself a Bannetynes!

37. Make a Corination Street-like-moment and have the sims wife/ husband have wohoo with a secret lover at his/her house. Direct the wife to the bedroom. She'll see what's going on! (I haven't tried this so she might do nothing.)

38. Make a community lot (I love community lots!!!!!!!!!!)
With EVERYTHING- A mall, a park, a sports centre, a cafe, EVERYTHING!!!

(BTW, when you're making a community lot, how do you make an upstairs?)

Date:   Nov 02, 08 at 10:55pm (PST)
quote meluv_cookie
quote Yoshipenguin123

Yes but how? Can you tell us please? It isn't very much fun if only one person knows how to do a creative idea.

36. Build a CL with weight machines, a swimming pool and a big space with music sets (yoga class). Build grills and a cafe area, you got yourself a Bannetynes!

37. Make a Corination Street-like-moment and have the sims wife/husband have WooHoo with a secret Lover at his/her house. Direct the wife/husband to the bedroom. They'll see what's going on! (I haven't tried this so he/she might do nothing.)

38. Make a community lot (I love community lots!!!!!!!!!!)
With EVERYTHING- A mall, a park, a sports centre, a cafe, EVERYTHING!!!

(BTW, when you're making a community lot, how do you make an upstairs?)
I honestly don't know how to add the Music of TV Channels to the game. Amsal might know, he's a smart person.

You can add an upstairs in a Community Lot normally, like when you build a house.

39. Build an EPIC Electronics Store. With a whole lotta stuffs.

40. In a University, make Jocks, Cheerleaders, Nerds, etc. I'm not a stereotype, though. I just find it interesting if you give the plot of the whole place a twist (Like the Nerd and the Cheerleader get together).

40 IDEAS! 10 MORE TO GO!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.