Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Congratulations!! The Stinger And Lavitz Come Webslinging Into the Forum! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55958/t1739918-congratulations-stinger-lavitz-come-webslinging-into-forum/

Author:   ChiroVette
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 2:35pm (PST)
Subject:   Congratulations!! The Stinger And Lavitz Come Webslinging Into the Forum!
-------------------------------------------
Congratulations, guys!

I just put the promotion through and I am sure these guys are going to be awesome! Stinger is an old school Neo mod from way back, and Lavitz was the FIRST Spider-Man mod on the site with the original Spider-Man: The Movie forum, waaaaaaaay back in 2002!!

Author:   Stitch
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 2:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Congratulations!! The Stinger And Lavitz Come Webslinging Into the Forum!
Goncrabulations.

Author:   Lavitz
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 2:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Congratulations!! The Stinger And Lavitz Come Webslinging Into the Forum!
Met a lot of cool people way back in 2002 in the Spider-Man forum. Only see a few of them regularly anymore. It's a shame. Let's make some memories and have a good time webslinging our way through this new awesome-looking game!

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 2:45pm (PST)
Man makes me wish I had collected email addresses back then!! There were so many awesome people that are gone now that I would love to reach out to and see if they would like to come on back!!

I am going to see if I can pull a few strings and maybe get some of this information and mass email a bunch of them!

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 2:52pm (PST)
I had a thought: I will try using mass notifications, though, sadly, most of these will probably go unseen.

Alvaroduck
AyuNetmd14
Baby Bugg
Black Joker
British Bolton
Carnage99
Clubbit
dark chao tamer
Darkness Fox
dave dave diablito
DTX
El Muerto
FFX_Ninja
Game_Freak001
gravediggaz
ILoveYami
Improve Dead Man
JennyfromtheBlock
killa_dilla
Kopaka_Kohrak
Like Clockwork
Mantis
Nicodm
nuwave
okumsup
orangeoval
phox_mulder
PS2Boy
PyroPunk
shaaaaaaaaaaynee
shaaayneee
SiLeNt_HiLL_ShOtGuN
Toonami
Vindicated
Wu Tang
IDM
Jeevan

Author:   Stitch
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 2:57pm (PST)
quote ChiroVette
I had a thought: I will try using mass notifications, though, sadly, most of these will probably go unseen.
Jeevan
Isn't that Xenctuary?

-Let's find out!

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 2:59pm (PST)
quote Stitch
quote ChiroVette
Jeevan
Isn't that Xenctuary?
Yes, indeed it is Xenctuary! Well, I just went through the entire list of people who added the forum to their favorites. I didn't really edit the names.

Author:   The Stinger
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:00pm (PST)
Yeah, some of the best times Ive had here have been contributing to those Spider-Man game forums, especially the first two movie games. After that, the games kinda let us all down a bit and it just wasnt the same. Whether it was the cell shaded, slow swinging, crappy combat of Ultimate Spider-Man...The dull Spider-Man 3 complete with oblivious pedestrians and empty streets, and a Black Suit Spider-Man that should be sued by the Hulk for poorly impersonating him and ripping off his moves, or the recent Beenox titles that just made me want to puke, Spider-Man hasnt had a really great run since those first movie games.

Web of Shadows was a great game, but as members the timing was just off for all of us getting around to playing that game so that forum really suffered.

This forum has the potential to be a really good time for Spider-Man gamers once again. I know Ill be doing what I can to post any information needed, as well as whatever tips and strategies I can find.

The game looks amazing, no pun intended, and in eleven days we will find out if Beenox can deliver on its promise to deliver the next evolution of Spider-Man.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:02pm (PST)
Well, The Stinger, this time it seems a lot of us are getting the game at launch, which I believe will help! I am going to do some leg work and see if I can dig up emails from some of those members I listed above who haven't logged on in a while and see if I can get in touch with them, maybe get them back here where they belong!

Author:   The Stinger
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:04pm (PST)
That would be awesome if that is possible to get hold of some of these guys. Its been a helluva long time since Ive seen a lot of them, it would be good to see them again.

Author:   Mister MacPhisto
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:06pm (PST)
Congrats, doodz!

Have a blast with it!

Author:   RogueOperator
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:12pm (PST)
Cool, now all we need is for the Shout-Out Thread to work ( I would contribute but I don't know peoples) and this forum will be pretty... Amazing!

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:14pm (PST)
Mister MacPhisto, my fellow super and sometimes Neo-friend but more often than not, Neo-Focker, I have a super-related question for ye:

In your opinion, would it be an egregious, over-the-top, flagrantly un-constitutional (lol) thing for me to start emailing all these OLD Spidey forum members and letting them know about this new forum by using information gleaned in super-secret (mostly super) fashion to garner their email addresses?

Author:   EricF
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:16pm (PST)
Congratulations to you both! Enjoy your spot.

Author:   Mister MacPhisto
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:24pm (PST)
ChiroVette, if I said yes or no, wouldn't you do it anyway?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.