Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: infinite health battlefield??? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5595/t1739326-infinite-health-battlefield/

Author:   pura45
Date:   Jun 12, 12 at 10:51am (PST)
Subject:   infinite health battlefield???
-------------------------------------------
hello can work GameShark fashion god mode battlefield, because action replay does not work how god mode battlefield thank you!

Author:   DARKLIGHT
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 7:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: infinite health battlefield???
you need action replay disc and a memory card inserted.
if the game disc does not have the codes by default you can input these manually.

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 10:43am (PST)
hello thank you very much for answering my many forum killzone not give an answer. I returned by buying action replay max has Fnac in Paris, because I am French, I insert AR max disc, then the list killzone I activate god and my memory card is inserted, and then when I play battlefield mode for a player, I throw a grenade to test if the code works. Unfortunately I am dead code to not walk I do not understand everything you have a solution for infinite health to make games more fun thank you to transmit your valuable response

Author:   DARKLIGHT
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 11:08am (PST)
im not sure what you are telling me!!

killzone
to activate the cheats you need to buy "action replay disc"
for codes for games you can go here
[link name=]http://www.codejunkies.com[/link]

and if the disc does not contain the cheats by default you can manually input the cheats
submitted by the site in the disc...
remember to have space on the ps2 memory card and have it inserted

these are button press cheats

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 2:28pm (PST)
hello but it's really weird that no god mode works when I play mode battlefields besides is the only code action replay list killzone works but not in campaign mode it works but then not to solution to my need mode battlefields not work the way god

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 8:58am (PST)
hello I board action replay max buy in France, but the code not work in fields of god mod bataille.En more killzone codes are automatically in AR max. I understand what the code for anything not want to walk!

Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 4:25am (PST)
hello delight to know you told me is that you can help me if there is a code of fashion god mode battlefield on killzone 1 because jet buy action replay max but unfortunately it does not work on the battlefield so I I said if you can be so gemsharck test, which can work the way god mode code battlefields I would love thank you for your response

Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 5:57am (PST)
hello god mode does not work,and yet I insert action replay by checking the code list of default killzone.Pluse I play in single player on the battlefield,but its not working

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.