Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: First thing you 're doing ? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55711/t1787485-first-thing-you-re/

Author:   Bull
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 4:32am (PST)
Subject:   First thing you 're doing ?
-------------------------------------------
Just as the title says. Which is the first thing you 're gonna do after you 've bought the game ? I'm probably gonna check out the manual and the map first, and then start playing it ... I want to see what y' all will do first !

Author:   BlackLabel
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 5:06am (PST)
Subject:   re: First thing you 're doing ?
I'll do the first mission which if it's like the other games will be practically forced on you and then I'll explore a bit.

Author:   pestar93820
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 5:25am (PST)
Yeah I'll travel round as far as I can at the start after doing a mission or two. Properly looking forward to starting it and exploring the map, getting a feel for the driving physics.

Author:   Tommy Vercetti
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 12:24pm (PST)
I'll probably drive around for a bit and explore and see what the city has to offer me in terms of size and pedestrian AI.

Author:   Aswm420
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 2:19pm (PST)
the 1st thing i will do all depends on this .

IF the game is like GTA4 i will do what i can and get me my 1st place THEN explore the area that IS UNLOCKED .

BUT IF THE GAME IS LIKE GTA BOGT and GTA TLAD and is all unlocked grom the start THEN i will get my 1stm place then get me a fun car THEN i will sepedn MANY REAL LIFE HRS exploring the HOLE CITY and all the PLACES like CLOTING STORES what they have the colors styles and so on

Author:   Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 3:04pm (PST)
I'm actually planning on going through the missions, and letting the features and areas open themselves up.
To me, it makes the game last longer, and it's more exciting when you're introduced to a cool feature or area.

Author:   Tommy Vercetti
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 3:48pm (PST)
That's a good point, I remember when we had to break the windows with the bricks in GTAIV. I was so excited.

Author:   Ben73
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 4:32pm (PST)
quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
I'm actually planning on going through the missions, and letting the features and areas open themselves up.
To me, it makes the game last longer, and it's more exciting when you're introduced to a cool feature or area.
Normally I would go and explore. But this idea of letting the missions help you discover the city does sound good.
But I'm impatient so I'll probably do a few missions then start exploring the city and vehicles.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 5:46pm (PST)
I'll definitely be doing some exploring when I get the chance to. I expect we'll have some kind of tutorial mission that we will have to do first but then after that, I will be doing some exploring.

Author:   svtjackal
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 10:46pm (PST)
Do the first mission, then look for grove ST.

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 12:22am (PST)
I'll do the first couple of "training" missions until such time as i hit a save point.

Then i'll explore on foot for a little while getting a feel for the pedestrians and setting. As soon as i see a car I like (nice classic muscle car) i'll steal it and cruise. I'll probably check out the scenery and radio stations and keep an eye out for any weapons and armor pickups, enterable buildings, interesting places etc.

I'll just have a general drive around and explore the immediate area seeing what new player abilities, minigames and side missions the game has to offer. Then i'll probably hit multiplayer freeroam with my mates and just have a laugh.

Author:   Slogan-killer1
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 6:21am (PST)
These are all good things to do but as for me, I'l find myself a nice car and go explore the surround countryside and mountains

Author:   Tomski
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 7:47am (PST)
As soon as I'm able to, I'm gonna go do me some exploring

Author:   NauseantPlacebo
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 10:55am (PST)
I'm gonna go with the stories flow, so if a character needs to see me asap i will do the next mission, then the next and continue until i find a slot where it fits the story to roam, if the protagonist has spare time for instance.

Author:   The Red Devils
Date:   Nov 09, 12 at 8:11am (PST)
Like the OP I would check out the map & the manual (hopefully we get one not some piece of paper saying it's on the game, abit like FIFA now-a-days.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.