Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: FootyManagerLegend and Cookie10's Kit Request Thread - page 29

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55625/t1689401-footymanagerlegend-cookie10s-kit-request-thread/29.htm

Author:   kino4city
Date:   Jun 12, 12 at 7:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: FootyManagerLegend and Cookie10's Kit Request Thread
-------------------------------------------
Will someone post this correctly for me... as I'm new I can't add more than 2 links...

so here is a link for a text file with my request... with all code done for an immediate re-post...

kino4city request for re-posting

PS. love the kits guys...

Author:   ObiJohnKanobi
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 9:51am (PST)
Kit Style: ss
Team: Scarborough Athletic
Brand: Nike
Sponsor: McCains chips
Home Kit Details: Red with white trim
Away Kit Details: claret and light blue hoops
Third Kit Details: black and yellow
Other Information: none

Team: England
Brand: Umbro
Sponsor: none
Home Kit Details: all white
Away Kit Details: all red
Third Kit Details: dark blue with light blue trim

Team: Blackpool
Brand: Adidas
Sponsor: Wonga.com
Home Kit Details: orange with white trim
Away Kit Details: white with orange trim
Third Kit Details: black with orange trim
Other Information: use this badge please http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Blackpool/crests/crest-1970.jpg

Team: Burton Albion
Sponsor: lucozade
Home Kit Details: Yellow and Black
Away Kit Details: Maroon and yellow
Third Kit Details: Gold and white

Author:   Cookie10
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 1:07pm (PST)
kino4city

Here you go mate!

I have given the kits my best shot given the info you gave me. The descriptions you gave were not the clearest so I do apologize if these are not exactly as requested. I have done two 3rd kits based on your descriptions, I was not sure which fitted the description best. I have only done your first set of requests and FootyManagerLegend will be doing your other requests very shortly.

Cookie

Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 6:01pm (PST)
quote Cookie10
kino4city

Here you go mate!

I have given the kits my best shot given the info you gave me. The descriptions you gave were not the clearest so I do apologize if these are not exactly as requested. I have done two 3rd kits based on your descriptions, I was not sure which fitted the description best. I have only done your first set of requests and FootyManagerLegend will be doing your other requests very shortly.

Cookie
There sweet,thanks very much...

Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 10:20pm (PST)
quote Cookie10
kino4city

Here you go mate!

Cookie
Thanks again and can't wait for the other set... I just have one request for the above kit... Can I have the lions bigger and maybe slightly higher??

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 12:52am (PST)
quote kino4city
Thanks again and can't wait for the other set... I just have one request for the above kit... Can I have the lions bigger and maybe slightly higher??

Cookie

Author:   LucasCahill
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 4:15am (PST)
Kit : SS
Team: Manchester City
Sponsor: British Airways
Home Kit Details: light blue with navy and white trim ( v neck and no collar)
Away Kit Details: Navy Blue With light blue and white trim ( v neck and no collar)
Third Kit Details: white with light blue and navy trim ( v neck and no collar)

hey guys could you use this logo of british airways for the sponser please thanks but could you make it all one colour as in no red in the sponsers logo

http://www.gmkfreelogos.com/download-brand-design-34924-British%20Airways.html

Author:   jordy-drfc-1998
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 9:32am (PST)
another set of Burghwallis FC kits plz

style-LS
brand-burdda
sponsor-haart
home kit-white,red and blue
away kit-red and white
third kit-black

could i have the new badge on this kit plz

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 11:18am (PST)
All the kits to have a collar like they have on the england kits, preferably the secondcolour with the umbro symbol on the left side of the collar please

Kit Style : SS (Home and Away) - LS (Third)
Team : Manchester City
Sponsor : Etihad Airways (Home and Away) - Etihad Guest (Third)
Brand : Umbro
Home Kit Details : Mainly light blue; and white in smaller areas and finer details
Away Kit Details : Mainly Red/Black and golden yellow in smaller areas and finer details
Third Kit Details: Something that screams CHAMPIONS, include hollow stars preferably either white and gold BUT NOT FUSSED
Other Information: Be Creative, I want something really unique My request is only a guideline, not the law lol

Kit Style : FK (Home and Away)
Team : LOSC Lille
Sponsor : Orangina Schweppes France
Home Kit Details : Just use the real colours. eg red (primary) and dark blue and white (secondary)
Away Kit Details : Just use the real colours. eg white (primary) and light blue and dark blue (secondary)
Other Information: I'd like something that is quite funky, and that screams winner and something african styled or similar to Puma kits... but again just be creative, I want something really unique. My request is only a guideline, not the law lol

Author:   FootyManagerLegend
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 3:16pm (PST)
quote pk_nayar
Kit Style: SS'09-13
Team: Borussia Dortmund
Brand: Warrior
Sponsor: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/BASF_logo.svg (minus "the chemical company" part)
Home Kit Details: Yellow with black trims (same design as Liverpool's green third kit in page 1)
Away Kit Details: Black with yellow trims (same design as Liverpool's 12/13 new home kit)
Third Kit Details: White with yellow trims (same design as Liverpool's red/white home kit in page 1, replace the liverbird on the shoulder with Dortmund's logo)
Other Information: -

quote pk_nayar
Team: Valencia C.F
Sponsor: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c6/Movistar_logo.jpg
Home Kit Details: White with black trims (same design as Liverpool's red/white home kit in page 1, replace the liverbird on the shoulder with the bat from Valencia's logo)
Away Kit Details: Orange with black trims (same design as Liverpool's green third kit in page 1)
Third Kit Details: Black (same design as Liverpool's 12/13 new home kit)

quote pk_nayar
Team: AS Saint-√Čtienne
Sponsor: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/New_Gameloft.png
Home Kit Details: http://boutique.asse.fr/en_nv_fiche__Saint-Etienne-official-replica-home-606666.html
Away Kit Details: White with green trims (same design as Liverpool's green third kit in page 1)
Third Kit Details: Black with green trims (same design as Liverpool's red/white home kit in page 1, replace the liverbird on the shoulder with the star from Saint Etienne's logo)

quote pk_nayar
Team: A.S Roma
Sponsor: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/UniCredit.svg
Home Kit Details: Maroon with saffron trims (AS Roma's traditional home colours) (same design as Liverpool's 12/13 new home kit)
Away Kit Details: White (same design as Liverpool's red/white home kit in page 1, replace the liverbird on the shoulder with http://logodatabases.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/old-as-roma-logo.gif )
Third Kit Details: Black with saffron trims (same design as Liverpool's green third kit in page 1)

quote ObiJohnKanobi
Team: Scarborough Athletic
Sponsor: McCains chips
Home Kit Details: Red with white trim
Away Kit Details: claret and light blue hoops
Third Kit Details: black and yellow

quote ObiJohnKanobi
Team: England
Sponsor: none
Home Kit Details: all white
Away Kit Details: all red
Third Kit Details: dark blue with light blue trim

quote ObiJohnKanobi
Team: Blackpool
Brand: Adidas
Sponsor: Wonga.com
Home Kit Details: orange with white trim
Away Kit Details: white with orange trim
Third Kit Details: black with orange trim
Other Information: use this badge please http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Blackpool/crests/crest-1970.jpg

quote ObiJohnKanobi
Team: Burton Albion
Sponsor: lucozade
Home Kit Details: Yellow and Black
Away Kit Details: Maroon and yellow
Third Kit Details: Gold and white

Kino4City

Here are your kits mate!

I felt that a round collar was better for the third kit, as it is based on the 1966 kit! Hope you don't mind mate!

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 4:18pm (PST)
quote FootyManagerLegend
Kino4City

Here are your kits mate!

I felt that a round collar was better for the third kit, as it is based on the 1966 kit! Hope you don't mind mate!
Cheers man look good, yeah i agree on the 66 shirt.

thanks again

Author:   pk_nayar
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 12:51am (PST)
quote FootyManagerLegend
quote pk_nayar
Team: AS Saint-√Čtienne

The kits are fantastic!! Wow!! Thanks so much guys. One small request, can the Adidas shoulder tri-stripes on the Saint Etienne home kit be removed? Everything else is just PERFECT!!

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 4:44am (PST)
quote pk_nayar
The kits are fantastic!! Wow!! Thanks so much guys. One small request, can the Adidas shoulder tri-stripes on the Saint Etienne home kit be removed? Everything else is just PERFECT!!

Here you go mate!

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 5:48am (PST)
quote kino4city
All the kits to have a collar like they have on the england kits, preferably the secondcolour with the umbro symbol on the left side of the collar please

Kit Style : SS (Home and Away) - LS (Third)
Team : Manchester City
Sponsor : Etihad Airways (Home and Away) - Etihad Guest (Third)
Home Kit Details : Mainly light blue; and white in smaller areas and finer details
Away Kit Details : Mainly Red/Black and golden yellow in smaller areas and finer details
Third Kit Details: Something that screams CHAMPIONS, include hollow stars preferably either white and gold BUT NOT FUSSED
Other Information: Be Creative, I want something really unique My request is only a guideline, not the law lol

Kit Style : FK (Home and Away)
Team : LOSC Lille
Sponsor : Orangina Schweppes France
Home Kit Details : Just use the real colours. eg red (primary) and dark blue and white (secondary)
Away Kit Details : Just use the real colours. eg white (primary) and light blue and dark blue (secondary)
Other Information: I'd like something that is quite funky, and that screams winner and something african styled or similar to Puma kits... but again just be creative, I want something really unique. My request is only a guideline, not the law lol
People like myself and FootyManagerLegend spend much of our free time, whenever we get any, on making sets of kits for people who appreciate our hard work and commitment. However, it seems as though you have gone to the effort to disrespect myself, FootyManagerLegend and Hermanchides from the FM base forums by requesting the same sets of kits on both request threads. SEE HERE Your requests can be found on the bottom of that link and also here in our request thread.

By putting the same request in two different kit request threads means two people will make these kits for you, and then one has to be picked over the other and this pisses off the person who made the unpicked ones and therefore causes a great amount of frustration because our free time has been sacrificed to accommodate your requests and are then deemed surplus to requirements!

I happened to stumble upon your double request purely by chance and thankfully I did so now myself and FootyManagerLegend will no longer have to waste our time doing your requests and instead can focus purely on the requests of other people who actually appreciate the hard work that we put in to make these kits for you all!

Cookie

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 7:02am (PST)
quote LucasCahill
Kit : SS
Team: Manchester City
Sponsor: British Airways
Home Kit Details: light blue with navy and white trim ( v neck and no collar)
Away Kit Details: Navy Blue With light blue and white trim ( v neck and no collar)
Third Kit Details: white with light blue and navy trim ( v neck and no collar)

hey guys could you use this logo of british airways for the sponser please thanks but could you make it all one colour as in no red in the sponsers logo

http://www.gmkfreelogos.com/download-brand-design-34924-British%20Airways.html

quote jordy-drfc-1998
style-LS
brand-burdda
sponsor-haart
home kit-white,red and blue
away kit-red and white
third kit-black

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.