Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WoT website finally open - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55620/t1744119-wot-website-finally-open/

Author:   kratoscar2011
Date:   Jul 06, 12 at 10:38am (PST)
Subject:   WoT website finally open
-------------------------------------------
http://www.atlus.com/growlanserpsp/

At last ATLUS, i love you much more now.

Daveyd
CoarseDragon
izanagi_the_creator
Quetzalcoatl
Guildenstern8
lucedeoangel

Author:   Quetzalcoatl
Date:   Jul 06, 12 at 10:46am (PST)
Subject:   re: WoT website finally open
Alright! I'll take a look at all the site meanwhile the link is going on the header .

Date:   Jul 06, 12 at 5:08pm (PST)
quote Quetzalcoatl
Alright! I'll take a look at all the site meanwhile the link is going on the header .
Please do, the website looks great.

Author:   daveyd
Date:   Jul 06, 12 at 7:22pm (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
quote Quetzalcoatl
Please do, the website looks great.
Yeah, I just saw their their update on twitter! The site looks very snazzy, but our wiki actually has a lot more information at this point. They don't even have all of the playable characters up

It looks like we will have to change the spelling for a few of the countries in the wiki. They're also apparently calling the vacations "furloughs".

Date:   Jul 09, 12 at 6:35pm (PST)
The characters profile has been updated with the familiars now.

Author:   CoarseDragon
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 7:57am (PST)
I just took a look at their site. Looks good so far but needs more information to get people excited about the game.

Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 9:29pm (PST)
quote CoarseDragon
I just took a look at their site. Looks good so far but needs more information to get people excited about the game.
Didnt noticed your post, it means you are healing well, thats great.
Yes they need more info but i think that for now that should suffice.

Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 9:55am (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
quote CoarseDragon
I find it somewhat frustrating how little Atlus is promoting this game. I don't expect them to spend much money advertising it, but they're barely taking advantage of the essentially free means at their disposal (i.e., twitter, facebook, youtube, their Atlus email newsletters, their forum banner, etc.) Recently on twitter someone was saying how they should sending out more Growlanser emails instead of just Persona, Persona, Persona....

I know SMT / Persona is there bread in butter but they should promote their other games too, and maybe they could have a new hit franchise on their hands. It's like a sort of self-fullfilling prophecy- they only promote their "big name" games, and lo and behold, those are the games that sell best.

Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 9:15pm (PST)
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
quote CoarseDragon
I find it somewhat frustrating how little Atlus is promoting this game. I don't expect them to spend much money advertising it, but they're barely taking advantage of the essentially free means at their disposal (i.e., twitter, facebook, youtube, their Atlus email newsletters, their forum banner, etc.) Recently on twitter someone was saying how they should sending out more Growlanser emails instead of just Persona, Persona, Persona....

I know SMT / Persona is there bread in butter but they should promote their other games too, and maybe they could have a new hit franchise on their hands. It's like a sort of self-fullfilling prophecy- they only promote their "big name" games, and lo and behold, those are the games that sell best.
We must do our part then, i havent figured out a program to add text so i will be making more gameplay videos like the last one, the release date is fast aproaching and we cant afford to lose time, besides once the english version comes out there will be someone more cappable than me to do it (Someone that actually speaks english).

Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 8:12pm (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
We must do our part then, i havent figured out a program to add text so i will be making more gameplay videos like the last one, the release date is fast aproaching and we cant afford to lose time, besides once the english version comes out there will be someone more cappable than me to do it (Someone that actually speaks english).
Yeah, definitely keep your videos coming. Your vids have been getting a really good number of views considering how little known this game is.

I don't have a video camera but I'm hoping I can figure out how to make a video once the game comes out. I think it would be great if we could post some video reviews of the game on youtube.

Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 10:46am (PST)
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
Yeah, definitely keep your videos coming. Your vids have been getting a really good number of views considering how little known this game is.

I don't have a video camera but I'm hoping I can figure out how to make a video once the game comes out. I think it would be great if we could post some video reviews of the game on youtube.
I couldnt do a video review, its beyond my reach, my only grip is that hardly anyone post.

Date:   Jul 17, 12 at 10:25am (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011

I couldnt do a video review, its beyond my reach, my only grip is that hardly anyone post.
Maybe you could even do a video in Español if you want. There seems to be a lot of Spanish speakers on youtube, though I don't know many of them would be interested in a video game in English.

Date:   Jul 17, 12 at 11:49am (PST)
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011

Maybe you could even do a video in Español if you want. There seems to be a lot of Spanish speakers on youtube, though I don't know many of them would be interested in a video game in English.
I could do one but after i finished the ones in English because thats my priority right now since its market is huge.

Author:   izanagi_the_creator
Date:   Jul 17, 12 at 3:15pm (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011

I could do one but after i finished the ones in English because thats my priority right now since its market is huge.
Good luck with that!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.