Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Growlanser's Neoseeker series page - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55620/t1721706-growlansers-neoseeker-series-page/4.htm

Author:   Quetzalcoatl
Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 4:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Growlanser's Neoseeker series page
-------------------------------------------
General Q&A threads as in, people come and ask questions and we answered, aren't encouraged. Best to make threads for questions since that will help in the indexing and search engine potential. What we can attempt to do is a Full Information thread that contains the complete low-down of info in regards to this game. An example can be this thread. We can squeeze in a FAQ (frequently asked questions) in there in regards to the series as well .

As of topic creations, we can make topics about the characters, battle system, a wishlist, fun facts, news, articles, publisher/developer announcements, questions, etc. Its best to have an active community with a diverse variety of threads to promote discussion. As long as its related to the game or has a relation close enough its def encourage to make a thread .

daveyd - I read through your Growlanser series resume and it helped me a lot on understanding this game series. That is definitely something that is needed in the Growlanser series page .

Author:   CoarseDragon
Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 5:19pm (PST)
Here are a couple of items you can add to a FAQ.

Q: When will the game be released?

A: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time for PSP will be released by ATLUS in North America on July 24th, 2012.

Q: Will it be available on the Playstation Network for download?

A: Yes, downloadable via PlayStation Network. (Source: Playstation Blog)

It may even be playable on the Playstation Vita though not yet confirmed.

Author:   daveyd
Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 7:45pm (PST)
I just added what I have so far to the series profile. I included a couple more things that I thought of in addition to what I posted in this thread. Since it's wiki style it will be easy for us to add to it or change it later.

I will try to think up a few more topics for us to discuss here. Hopefully as we approach the release date there will be some English trailers / previews and more Growlanser fans will feel inclined to join our discussion.

Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 7:49pm (PST)
quote daveyd
I just added what I have so far to the series profile. I included a couple more things that I thought of in addition to what I posted in this thread. Since it's wiki style it will be easy for us to add to it or change it later.

I will try to think up a few more topics for us to discuss here. Hopefully as we approach the release date there will be some English trailers / previews and more Growlanser fans will feel inclined to join our discussion.
Yeah, I'll be looking forward to that.

Author:   kratoscar2011
Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 8:32pm (PST)
quote CoarseDragon
quote daveyd

Yeah, I'll be looking forward to that.
Me too.

Date:   Mar 28, 12 at 12:28pm (PST)
Do you guys think it would be better to create threads here little by little?

I just made a relationship thread and think we should definitely have a thread about the characters given that there are is such a huge cast in this game, but I don't want go overboard with topics either.

Date:   Mar 28, 12 at 4:06pm (PST)
quote daveyd

I just made a relationship thread and think we should definitely have a thread about the characters given that there are is such a huge cast in this game, but I don't want go overboard with topics either.
I was thinking about staples in the series, like the fairy thing and silent protagonists.

Date:   Mar 29, 12 at 4:11pm (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd

I was thinking about staples in the series, like the fairy thing and silent protagonists.
I think a topic about the familiars would be useful, because it's not the kind of thing that's in many games. I think I've asked you about them before, but I still don't know all the details of how they affect combat.

Date:   Mar 29, 12 at 7:39pm (PST)
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd

I think a topic about the familiars would be useful, because it's not the kind of thing that's in many games. I think I've asked you about them before, but I still don't know all the details of how they affect combat.
Okay i will work in it.

Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 9:24am (PST)
kratoscar2011

Do you think that "sci-fi" should be added as a theme on this game's profile page. I know there's some appearance of ancient technologies but I'm not sure if it plays a big enough role in the plot that we should add it.

Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 1:32pm (PST)
quote daveyd
kratoscar2011

Do you think that "sci-fi" should be added as a theme on this game's profile page. I know there's some appearance of ancient technologies but I'm not sure if it plays a big enough role in the plot that we should add it.
In the Growlanser series the space/time theories are applied trough all the games, time traveling is a sci-fi rrecuring theme in most series of tv so i think it applies to growlanser too.

Date:   Apr 05, 12 at 7:56pm (PST)
I think we should also have a thread explaining the battle system. I could probably make one based on the info in kratoscar2011 's review. Unless someone else wants to do it.

Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 7:50am (PST)
quote daveyd
I think we should also have a thread explaining the battle system. I could probably make one based on the info in kratoscar2011 's review. Unless someone else wants to do it.
I could do that but until lets say the next weekend since i would want to explain Growlanser series battle system changes from 1 to 2 and from 4 to 5 since those games made dramatic changes from theyre predecesors.

Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 6:20pm (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
I could do that but until lets say the next weekend since i would want to explain Growlanser series battle system changes from 1 to 2 and from 4 to 5 since those games made dramatic changes from theyre predecesors.
I agree. I would be great to explain the evolution of the series over time. Always a good ldea to get a good foundation.

Date:   Apr 09, 12 at 3:57pm (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
The summary of the battle system in your review of the JP PS2 version is very good. We should just expand on that a bit for the benefit of people who haven't played any Growlanser games.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.