Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Growlanser's Neoseeker series page - page 20

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55620/t1721706-growlansers-neoseeker-series-page/20.htm

Author:   daveyd
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 9:06am (PST)
Subject:   re: Growlanser's Neoseeker series page
-------------------------------------------
quote izanagi_the_creator
It would be great if someone can edit those location names to official ones so that casual gamers will not be confused looking at it. Apparently, the names from the Gamefaqs walkthroughs don't really match with the official game localization names. Leazel and Riesel are quite a difference!
I will start changing the category page names, but I'm no good at editing pictures so I'll have to leave the map to someone else.

Also, I haven't been to all the towns yet so I don't know all the ones that need to be changed... If anyone you or anyone can post a list of city names that still need to be changed in this thread, that would be a huge help. I think we also need to change a lot of names for the gems and skills.

This message was edited on 2012-08-14T11:03:36-07:00.

Author:   CoarseDragon
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 12:38pm (PST)
When I can I'll edit that map with the correct names. I want to try to get a bit further in the game so I know more cities. Probably later this week.

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 9:45am (PST)
quote CoarseDragon
When I can I'll edit that map with the correct names. I want to try to get a bit further in the game so I know more cities. Probably later this week.
Cool. I fixed all of the country page names and some of the city names, but there's still several cities I'm not sure about yet.

Author:   CoarseDragon
Date:   Aug 20, 12 at 10:41am (PST)
quote daveyd
quote CoarseDragon
Cool. I fixed all of the country page names and some of the city names, but there's still several cities I'm not sure about yet.
I'm having some software problems so I can't quite get the map edited yet. Maybe in a day or two.

Date:   Aug 26, 12 at 9:27am (PST)
quote CoarseDragon
quote daveyd
quote CoarseDragon
I'm having some software problems so I can't quite get the map edited yet. Maybe in a day or two.
I didn't realize until just now that the instruction manual has a map on pg. 2. I've updated all the city names to match the localization now. The only location I'm still not sure about is Hedgestress Forest. There's also a city we didn't have on the map (Ribocca) in SE corner of Dulkheim.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.