Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Growlanser's Neoseeker series page - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55620/t1721706-growlansers-neoseeker-series-page/16.htm

Author:   CoarseDragon
Date:   May 22, 12 at 1:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Growlanser's Neoseeker series page
-------------------------------------------
quote kratoscar2011
quote CoarseDragon
quote kratoscar2011
Daveyd
CoarseDragon

Im home, but bad news the program to see TV in the computer is broken so my other choice would be my camera however you know how bad the quality would be, so i will try to record a normal battle, post it and you can tell me if it worth a shot, i will try to upload it tomorrow as the conecction here is rather pathetic so lets see later.
That's to bad. I hope the video will come out alright could really use a look at the game.
Im uploading a video, however its tooking almost a day, so if the quality is acceptable i could do more but i will post them in june 20, it will not be good enough to use on the wiki but at least i hope you can get a good glance at the game multiple features.
Where are you putting the video?

Author:   kratoscar2011
Date:   May 22, 12 at 1:53pm (PST)
quote CoarseDragon
quote kratoscar2011
quote CoarseDragon
quote kratoscar2011
Daveyd
CoarseDragon

Im home, but bad news the program to see TV in the computer is broken so my other choice would be my camera however you know how bad the quality would be, so i will try to record a normal battle, post it and you can tell me if it worth a shot, i will try to upload it tomorrow as the conecction here is rather pathetic so lets see later.
That's to bad. I hope the video will come out alright could really use a look at the game.
Im uploading a video, however its tooking almost a day, so if the quality is acceptable i could do more but i will post them in june 20, it will not be good enough to use on the wiki but at least i hope you can get a good glance at the game multiple features.
Where are you putting the video?
For the time being YouTube, after that i will try to upload it in a filesharing service i have.

Date:   May 22, 12 at 2:56pm (PST)
kratoscar2011
Daveyd

Not sure if we want to keep spells this way...I added the spell list in table form to Category:Spells let me know if you find any errors.

Probably try to do the same with Category:Books. Maybe later today.

It may not be posted yet but I am not finding the video kratoscar2011. Do you have a link?

This message was edited on 2012-05-22T15:45:48-07:00.

Date:   May 22, 12 at 7:38pm (PST)
quote CoarseDragon
kratoscar2011
Daveyd

Not sure if we want to keep spells this way...I added the spell list in table form to Category:Spells let me know if you find any errors.

It may not be posted yet but I am not finding the video kratoscar2011. Do you have a link?
Bad news, i was uploading the video but at the end, when i was finishing THE FREAKING ENERGY GOT A BLACKOUT, so give me some time to reupload it (Might take two days).

Date:   May 22, 12 at 7:46pm (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
quote CoarseDragon
kratoscar2011
Daveyd

Bad news, i was uploading the video but at the end, when i was finishing THE FREAKING ENERGY GOT A BLACKOUT, so give me some time to reupload it (Might take two days).
Sure no hurry.

Author:   daveyd
Date:   May 24, 12 at 12:32pm (PST)
quote CoarseDragon
quote kratoscar2011
Sure no hurry.
Btw someone posted a let's play of the Japanese PSP version. Here's the first part:

Date:   May 24, 12 at 2:17pm (PST)
quote daveyd
quote CoarseDragon
quote kratoscar2011
Sure no hurry.
Btw someone posted a let's play of the Japanese PSP version. Here's the first part:
Nice find To bad it is not in English.

Date:   May 25, 12 at 4:55pm (PST)
Daveyd CoarseDragon

Almost completed the Familiar Section check it out, next stop Vacation System.

Good video there was a guy doing a full waltrough but his account was deleted, I havent uploaded the video because the net here is to slow to upload, this weekend im on a trip so if i have luck i can upload the video.
If you like it then i can try to cover all the feature of the game, the only thing is that i dont speak good english so what could i do about it?

Here is a hot of the enemy death Wing Leader, the quality is really bad but its better than nothing, should i take picture for all enemies?

[img link=]http://gallery.neoseeker.com/kratoscar2011/photostream/2809583419[/img]

This message was edited on 2012-05-25T17:06:11-07:00.

Date:   May 25, 12 at 5:27pm (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
Daveyd CoarseDragon

Good video there was a guy doing a full waltrough but his account was deleted, I havent uploaded the video because the net here is to slow to upload, this weekend im on a trip so if i have luck i can upload the video.
If you like it then i can try to cover all the feature of the game, the only thing is that i dont speak good english so what could i do about it?

Here is a hot of the enemy death Wing Leader, the quality is really bad but its better than nothing, should i take picture for all enemies?

[img link=]http://gallery.neoseeker.com/kratoscar2011/photostream/2809583419[/img]
Very cool. I also just finished Armor for some of the characters. You can go here Crevanille and see the the Armor link.

Not sure yet where to put that category. I'll think it over this weekend.

Author:   daveyd
Date:   May 26, 12 at 7:57pm (PST)
quote CoarseDragon
quote kratoscar2011
Daveyd CoarseDragon

Very cool. I also just finished Armor for some of the characters. You can go here Crevanille and see the the Armor link.

Not sure yet where to put that category. I'll think it over this weekend.
The armor table looks great. The only other info I have at the moment is whether each armor is available for purchase at a shop or obtained during a sidquest. I don't know if that info is worth adding but if you guys think it is I can add it in later.

Lots of great info on the familiars kratoscar2011.

Date:   May 26, 12 at 8:11pm (PST)
Thanks Daveyd, i will add images later. Im beggining with the Colosseum but i will focus on vacations first.

By the way d you consider character quests and vacation events spoiler? That goes to CoarseDragon too.

This message was edited on 2012-05-26T20:31:13-07:00.

Date:   May 28, 12 at 9:05am (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
Thanks Daveyd, i will add images later. Im beggining with the Colosseum but i will focus on vacations first.

By the way d you consider character quests and vacation events spoiler? That goes to CoarseDragon too.
We would want to keep the spoilers to a minimum since the game is not out yet. Add what you think will not change or you can PM us and we can work it out.

I got the word from Amazon...

"Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time"
Estimated arrival date: August 03, 2012

One other thing kratoscar2011, do you think you can help fill in information for Magnus, Meline and Tricia? Since you are playing the game you might be able to find Height, Weight, Likes and Dislike (and whatever else).

This message was edited on 2012-05-29T11:40:11-07:00.

Author:   izanagi_the_creator
Date:   Jun 03, 12 at 4:28pm (PST)
It seems that the bonus content of Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time will probably not get removed as that ATLUS USA is not historically concerned about getting games a "T" rating. I feel somewhat happy..

Speaking of which, is anybody going upload those bonus content images?

Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 11:28am (PST)
quote izanagi_the_creator
It seems that the bonus content of Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time will probably not get removed as that ATLUS USA is not historically concerned about getting games a "T" rating. I feel somewhat happy..

Speaking of which, is anybody going upload those bonus content images?
If you have a link I'll take a look. I'd like to add that stuff. Do you know what kind of bonus content there will be?

Author:   Quetzalcoatl
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 7:31pm (PST)
Hey guys!

I'll be taking a 3 week break from online duties because finals are coming up soon. If you guys would be needing something stickied, captions or whatnot and I'm not around, feel free to contact a supermod and they'll surely be ecstatic to fulfill your request .

Nice work with all the information bank we got here . I'm sure we'll be getting more growlanser fans to join once the game is ported to the Western market.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.