Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General the Discussion: I'd Inferno Divider her Carnage Scissors.... - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55596/t1714998-general-discussion-id-inferno-divider-her-carnage-scissors/6.htm

Author:   Fire Fox
Date:   Mar 21, 12 at 8:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: General the Discussion: I'd Inferno Divider her Carnage Scissors....
-------------------------------------------
I know. I called it, because I get a "good matchup" with Lambda against any character except Lambda herself.

Author:   Kanon
Date:   Mar 21, 12 at 2:55pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General the Discussion: I'd Inferno Divider her Carnage Scissors....
Thataintamatchupdawg.

Like, example, Relius/Lambda is a 50/50 match up I'm to believe.
The two players could be the best player in the world and the worst player in the world, it'd still be a 50/50 match up even though former is obviously going to win. That's like, saying Tsubaki is top tire if the best player in the world used her.

I just can't understand how you could get such a streak, I play Lambda basically exclusively against humans, I know for a fact spamming 214DC just isn't going to work against anyone with two brain cells, and if it did, ASW would have noticed and nerfed it to the point where it couldn't.

A Ragna could easily close half the screens distance while she starts it up, block it, and then close the rest and smack Lambda in the chops if she tried it again.

Author:   Tiger go Meow
Date:   Mar 21, 12 at 3:17pm (PST)
Wahgna's 5B is the Jesus of Jesus Kicks.

I think it has the highest, or one of the highest, priorities in the game and can go through just about anything. Not to mention the reach they gave to it...

About 90% of match ups, I think, are in Wahgna's favor in Extend.

Granted knowing the match up really helps, but he's still difficult as *bleep* to beat because of all that advantage and priority he gots now.

A Match Up isn't just a precentage chance to win, but also just knowing how that other character works and what advantages/disadvantages the character you are playing has over the one you are facing. Blazblue is more about knowing your fundamentals and match ups than where your character is on the tier list.

Date:   Mar 21, 12 at 5:46pm (PST)
I just said that I know. I'm just saying that, while I'M playing, all match ups are in Lambda's favor. I'll make an hyperbole to illustrate it better: I never lose with Lambda against any characters except herself, without effort.

Of course, there is always the guys who know Lambda upside down and beat her, but hey, most of them don't.

Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 2:50pm (PST)
Awww I got to play Neku and my modem burnt to a crisp.

He kicked me so hard it broke my internet~ /badjoke

Well at least my friend is letting me borrow a spare DSL modem of theirs.

On that note: I think I like Makoto.

:x

Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 8:55pm (PST)
It took me one day to get every item in the abyss shop except Armor Grinder 3 and Damage Reduction 3. Took me two weeks to get them.

Now I just need the online trophies.

Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 10:10pm (PST)
I haven't done the Abyss stuff, to be honest.

Instead I'm just doing challenges. Working on Rachel right now, and loving it.

:3

Date:   Apr 08, 12 at 3:39am (PST)
Challenges went from "OMG IMPOSSIBRU" to "lol is that it".

I did the DLC characters I wasn't familiar with and the characters I play, and the trophy popped up pretty soon. XD

Author:   Sakuraba Neku
Date:   Apr 08, 12 at 7:06pm (PST)
quote Tiger go Meow
Awww I got to play Neku and my modem burnt to a crisp.

He kicked me so hard it broke my internet~ /badjoke

Well at least my friend is letting me borrow a spare DSL modem of theirs.

On that note: I think I like Makoto.

:x
So, thats what happened, I took my dogs out when it wasn't my turn and you were offline when I got back.

Shout outs to us stream monstering the same stream.

Also guess who can buy Tobacco products and lottery tickets now?

Author:   Agua
Date:   May 06, 12 at 4:29pm (PST)
Are CS, CS II, and Extend's Trophies/Achievements linked or does each game have their own individual ones to be capable of achieving separately?

Date:   May 07, 12 at 3:09am (PST)
quote Agua
Are CS, CS II, and Extend's Trophies/Achievements linked or does each game have their own individual ones to be capable of achieving separately?
I don't believe they are linked, but I don't really pay all that attention to trophies.

sakuraba neku : Netflix Warrior for life.

Trying to get time on the TV when all my family isn't holed up in the living room at once is hard. I swear the moment I turn on the PS3 everyone is down there talking to full capacity about the dumbest shit. Either that or my mother tries to hold conversations with me mid-match.

Date:   May 07, 12 at 11:22am (PST)
quote Agua
CS and CS2 share trophies because they both use the CS1 disc, Extend is separate.

Tiger go Meow I can't say I have that problem, since my PS3, my monitor(EVO standard monitor) and my laptop are all in my room. Worst case scenario I put on my headset so I don't have to hear whatever my mom is watching on TV.

Author:   Agua
Date:   May 07, 12 at 1:02pm (PST)
Always been a GG fan, and actually like BB. So I might just get II and Extend since I also happen to be an achievement whore.

Date:   May 07, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
Agua - Well, CS and CSII is the same game on PS3/360. Just buy Continuum Shift because it's just a game patch. However, the PSP CSII and 3DS CSII are seperate games...

So you'd really be looking at buying CS and Extend. You might spoil yourself when it comes to some of the character's handling. Also challenges in the challenge modes are different between the two, from what I'm told. I just started doing challenge mode in Extend as a way to learn basic as hell combos.

Sakuraba Neku - I'd kill for a headset for the PS3 that cuts out so much noise it is god like. But I'm too poverty to afford high quality gear~

So I just play Melty.

I'll be sure to get Skullgirls when I can afford it, however. But I'm not sure I like the thought of a six button layout still. Does that mean I should rethink modding my stick from 8 button layout to 6?

Before I forget, noticed we have another player Alstein who posted in the registry. ^-^ Welcome to the forum~

I really wish I had the time to dedicate to improving the forum, but to be honest BB is losing some serious hype. I think it'll break when P4U comes out. Not to be negative about it...

Date:   May 07, 12 at 4:24pm (PST)
quote Tiger go Meow
but to be honest BB is losing some serious hype.
BB hasn't been hype since CT in 09.

quote Tiger go Meow
Does that mean I should rethink modding my stick from 8 button layout to 6?
8 buttons is fine, I just don't map the extra buttons. If you only want 6 go for it though.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.