Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduce Yourself - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55511/t1804705-introduce-yourself/

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Dec 13, 12 at 5:04am (PST)
Subject:   Introduce Yourself
-------------------------------------------
Standard intro thread for fans and interested parties.

Say hullo and maybe tell others a bit about yourself and the like.

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Dec 13, 12 at 5:44am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, you can feel free to call me Blu or Matt. I'm currently in a Tier 6 Churchill VII as my highest, although I've been playing roughly 2 years now.

Author:   walnuts
Date:   Jan 21, 13 at 3:10am (PST)
Hi there! I'm walnuts or Peter, whatever you want to call me. I've only just started playing this game in the last week or so and I love it already. I've only got a Tier II BT-2 (I've got the need - the need for SPEED!) and I'm currently working towards gaining the Tier III BT-7 at the moment.

Anyway, I plan to stick around for a while so hopefully I'll catch more people around the place soon.

Date:   Jan 21, 13 at 1:50pm (PST)
Awesome to see you here, I was getting lonely. I think adding a link to the forum in your signature as well as spreading word about the game can help it catch on.

As for your progress, great job. I can't stand Russian tanks at all. Is there any big tier tank you're looking for?

Author:   rickmorgan62
Date:   Mar 23, 13 at 9:46am (PST)
Hello, been a fan of W.O.T for the past year and I can't seem to get enough. Currently working on Tier 5 M4 Sherman with plans of going all the way. Love the games and scenarios and chatting with ole buddies. Since I have been playing, I have introduced this game to several other friends and so far have 4 others to join as well. I am a Vietnam vet having served in the Navy as a brown water sailor. Anything having to do with military, love it and love watching the military channel as well. Keep up the good work guys.

Date:   Mar 23, 13 at 2:03pm (PST)
First off welcome to the forum! And secondly thank you for serving and protecting, I swear some people can be so ungrateful to their veterans.

On the topic of war games, especially naval, have you ever played the game Navyfield? It used to be incredibly popular although the community has fallen dead except for a few Polish or Brazillian members. Just curious since a lot of players switched from it to WoT.

Author:   LloydToS
Date:   Mar 31, 13 at 12:26pm (PST)
I haven't introduced myself here, I've played this game for a while right after it launched and then quit for about a year. I got back into it about 2 months ago and I'm mostly driving my T29 right now and trying to elite all T1-4 vehicles in all tech trees.

Date:   Apr 03, 13 at 1:45am (PST)
Welcome rickmorgan62, here's hoping you stick around the forum!

Author:   Horse
Date:   May 23, 13 at 6:51am (PST)
I tell you what, this game looks fun as hell. Too bad I'm using a laptop and not a dedicated gaming PC.

Date:   May 23, 13 at 2:20pm (PST)
quote Horse
I tell you what, this game looks fun as hell. Too bad I'm using a laptop and not a dedicated gaming PC.
You're in luck. I can run the game just fine on a 2 year old laptop. And you can always change the settings in-game

Date:   May 24, 13 at 3:02am (PST)
quote Horse
To echo what blu said, game is not demanding at all. I know many friends playing the game just fine on laptops. Should download it and give it a shot

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Jun 19, 13 at 3:56am (PST)
'ello!

Been playing for about a day, got some free stuff for the game bundled with my mouse so thought I'd give it a shot. Really liking it so far, already advanced to tier 4 and am playing about with a Hetzer.

ign's Seburoh on NA

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 7:47am (PST)
So we don't have a General Discussion but I'd just like to say its awesome to see this forum picking up. I didn't think it would get much attention from the posts I made in general PC. But yeah, I love you guys.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 10:23am (PST)
(gave the forum a header it looked lonely, excuse the horrible photoshop I am not used to Gimp2 at all)

BluAnimal / LloydToS do you guys play on NA? Attempting to expand my friend list a bit since I've really just been platooning with the same two blokes, attempting to expand my horizons a bit.

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 11:15am (PST)
Thanks for the header.

I play on NA but I only have the Churchill VII (British T6) and whatever the British T5 Medium Tank is called. I haven't logged on for a good 3-4 months, so ill update it sometime and join you.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.