Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55297/t1679104-introduction-thread/2.htm

Author:   Jim_Vengence
Date:   Oct 03, 11 at 4:36am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Haha, you troll

To each their own eh? There will be plenty of time to bicker about which girl is better later on.

Cannot wait to see what the new Hitomi looks like.

Author:   Anton Herrera
Date:   Oct 05, 11 at 11:06pm (PST)
quote Jim_Vengence
Haha, you troll :P

To each their own eh? There will be plenty of time to bicker about which girl is better later on.

Cannot wait to see what the new Hitomi looks like.
It doesn't matter because I use The Butterfly now lol.

I just troll around that game, I'm a Street fighter player lol :P

Author:   Darkness_reborn
Date:   Oct 05, 11 at 11:36pm (PST)
DR 'ere! Wow been sometime since been on this site, good to be back. About time a new DOA was released, cannot wait to get some Kasumi action again lol!

Author:   and0then
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 11:01pm (PST)
I don't post on these forums any more but I'm glad to see some familiar faces here.

Jim_Vengence! how's things? Been ages!

Author:   jbl8199
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 12:32am (PST)
Hey guys. Kind of a newb here, but I've been playing since DoA Dimensions for the 3ds so I've got a little experience. I've just been poking around some of the different forums trying to find a site where I can become more than just a newb at this game. If anyone has any advice or can at least point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Basically I'm looking for the "Tekkenzaibatsu" version of Dead or Alive (If DoA has something similar to that site). Thanks.

Author:   Dutch Samurai
Date:   Aug 07, 13 at 2:05am (PST)
quote jbl8199
Hey guys. Kind of a newb here, but I've been playing since DoA Dimensions for the 3ds so I've got a little experience. I've just been poking around some of the different forums trying to find a site where I can become more than just a newb at this game. If anyone has any advice or can at least point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Basically I'm looking for the "Tekkenzaibatsu" version of Dead or Alive (If DoA has something similar to that site). Thanks.
I know this is more than half a year late but check out freestepdodge.com and doaworld.com. Both of them are great DoA fan sites.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.