Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate first screenshots emerge at Tokyo Game Show - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55166/t1766596-monster-hunter-3-ultimate-first-screenshots-emerge-at-tokyo-game-show/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 1:48pm (PST)
Subject:   Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate first screenshots emerge at Tokyo Game Show
-------------------------------------------
[[news:20859]]

Author:   King Shadow
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 2:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate first screenshots emerge at Tokyo Game Show
I'm so psyched... I've been waiting to hear news on whether this game was coming to the US or not and not only did I get that, but I got an official release date too! You can bet I'll be one of the first to buy this game; count on it...!!!

Author:   Zombie_Barioth
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 5:27pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate first screenshots emerge at Tokyo Game Show
Only 6 months to go, is it weird that I'm more psyched about this than the holidays? Gonna pre-order as soon as it becomes available.

Author:   THM
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 6:19pm (PST)
Time for new comers alike to try...

Author:   supreme
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:06pm (PST)
quote Zombie_Barioth
Only 6 months to go, is it weird that I'm m ore psyched about this than the holidays? Gonna pre-order as soon as it becomes available.
it's not weird at all, you're not the only one ^^

Author:   Couttsy
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 4:41am (PST)
Nope not the only one, going to preorder asap

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 5:12am (PST)
I won't pre-order until next year but I will be getting it on launch.

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 3:39pm (PST)
FINALLY!! My 2 favorite weapons are back in Tri! GUN LANCE AND BOW! in mhfu BEFORE i retired the game (more like my psp broke :/) i demolished everything with those two. Especially the Gravios with the bow, i just ran around it and shot it LOL. Cant wait til this comes out, im saving up for the 3ds 3U, Wii-U 3U, and an actually wii-U. I have about like $1600 canadian in my bank atm, think it should be enough? I already posess a 3ds.

Author:   Kholdstare
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 12:52pm (PST)
DUAL SWORDS, LONGSWORDSAND BOWS (oh my)<3333

Ima be super pissed if the world ends in december

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 1:12pm (PST)
Knock on wood khold. I think this game might be including the series' weapons...all of them. I have no source, just seems like it/hoping for it.

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:24am (PST)
I can't wait, I'mma buy a wiiU just for this game (and mario), and I'll get me a 3ds and buy that version too, so I can have monster hunter anywhere I go .

quote Kholdstare
Ima be super pissed if the world ends in december
DAMN YOU MYANS AND YOUR F**KING CALENDAR!!!

Author:   Couttsy
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:31am (PST)
quote wildfire
Actually, i don't believe it was the myan calendar, on the same day the myan calender ends is same day all of the planets align, and solar flares will be at their peak, they say that if we do die it will be a solar flare.

curse the sun

Author:   Kholdstare
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 2:04pm (PST)
quote Couttsy
quote wildfire
Actually, i don't believe it was the myan calendar, on the same day the myan calender ends is same day all of the planets align, and solar flares will be at their peak, they say that if we do die it will be a solar flare.

curse the sun
Damn I forgot mah cool drinks.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.