Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55137/t1603410-introduction-thread/2.htm

Author:   Kirby39
Date:   Dec 30, 10 at 3:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Hi.
It is I, Lord Kirby...Here, trying to think of something impressive to say!
...You all probably know me, so...Oh well..

Author:   Kuriusu
Date:   Dec 31, 10 at 8:57pm (PST)
Hey, It's Kuriusu, some of you may remember me from earlier in the year, but I disappeared for a while in the Dragon Quest IX forum. Legendary told me of DQX and here I am. :D

Author:   Laika
Date:   Dec 31, 10 at 9:01pm (PST)
quote Kuriusu
Hey, It's Kuriusu, some of you may remember me from earlier in the year, but I disappeared for a while in the Dragon Quest IX forum. Legendary told me of DQX and here I am.
You mean Mr Boss Hunter? Anyway, welcome. Definitely regognise you from the DQIX forum.

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Jan 01, 11 at 4:21am (PST)
Some people call me Legendary, some still call me DQ9, and others call me LBH now, but it's all good.

Author:   Vexed
Date:   Jan 24, 11 at 3:11am (PST)
Hi all, Vexed here.

Last time I checked here it was empty, so I didn't bother coming back for awhile.

You'll find me most active on the Dragon Quest IX forums, but I post every now and then on the other DQ forums as well. The majority of the time I spend on the Neoseekers site is spent editing the DQ Wiki. I'm looking forward to having to write another couple hundred pages for this game when it comes out... Here's hoping some of you guys can help me out a bit!

Author:   alphador
Date:   Feb 12, 11 at 9:49pm (PST)
Looking forward to the next title in the series but I was it would be on PS3 rather than Wii or DS.

Author:   mr3wht
Date:   Feb 04, 12 at 2:50pm (PST)
ITSA ME MARIOZ!11

Author:   Dragovianwarrioris13
Date:   Feb 25, 12 at 2:23am (PST)
Hi, ima guest right now cuz im on my phone and it wont let me login, any way my account is ″Dragovian Warrior″and ill be posting here in the future.

Author:   Crystal Rain
Date:   Feb 27, 12 at 3:43am (PST)
Hey everyone, I'm Crystal Rain (commonly known as Rain or Crystal), and I'm the section moderator for this forum. I just stickied this thread, and let me know if you need anything else or have any questions =)

Author:   malinamartis
Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 12:20am (PST)
hey this is such a great game and more promising.

Author:   Tenshi
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 8:26am (PST)
It's too bad this forum doesn't have more activity. I can't wait for this game. Though I really wasn't planning on buying a Wii U, and it's a lot of money to fork over. But I'd probably buy a Wii U just to play this. Still, with the console, game cost, and the subscription, it's going to hurt.

I've played DQ 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9, with 8 and 9 being my favorites. I was watching a Let's Play! DQ X video on youtube (Japanese with English commentary) yesterday, and it's just getting me pumped. The equip system is similar to 9 (changing gear changes appearance) which is awesome, though I guess that's to be expected of an MMO. Usually, I dislike MMOs, because I prefer to 100% complete my games. But if there's any MMO I could play, it'd be Dragon Quest.

I wish I just lived in Japan and spoke fluent Japanese, then I'd just play it right now.

Anyways I'm Tenshi so yeah.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.