Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55137/t1603410-introduction-thread/

Author:   Vyson The Celestrian
Date:   Dec 19, 10 at 2:22am (PST)
Subject:   Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Hey! I'm vyson the celestrian ! I posted quite a bit on the Dragon Quest 9 forum, and i personally cannot wait for Dragon Quest X to come out. Here you should post what you think the game is going to be about (such as the story) and people could post later on release dates and such.

You could also say how much you are awaiting the game, and as I said, I can't wait. It's going to be on the Wii, and that's about all that I can tell you so far. I'll add information as I hear it, and if anyone learns anything about DQ10, please by all means post your knowledge.

Author:   Laika
Date:   Dec 19, 10 at 3:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
Hi, I'm Laika, and like vyson I'm a bigtime fan of Dragon Quest IX, and can't wait for the tenth game coming too Wii. I plan on posting here in the future, and bringing the famous DQ Hurt 'N' Heal that has proved popular in the last forum. See ya around!

EDIT: I'm Laika now.

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by Laika on Dec 31 2010.

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Dec 19, 10 at 6:06pm (PST)
You 2 above clearly know me , but for others who don't I'm the legend himself DQ9 Boss Hunter and just like them I am a big fan of DQIX and I can't wait for DQX.

Date:   Dec 19, 10 at 8:18pm (PST)
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter
You 2 above clearly know me , but for others who don't I'm the legend himself DQ9 Boss Hunter and just like them I am a big fan of DQIX and I can't wait for DQX.
Yup. The legend himself. He needs bodyguards. Such famousness must be applauded and honoured.

Date:   Dec 19, 10 at 8:22pm (PST)
quote DaHappyMonster
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter
Yup. The legend himself. He needs bodyguards. Such famousness must be applauded and honoured.

Thank you, but you will probably get DQX before me and surpassed me as well. Making you a Legend as well.

Date:   Dec 19, 10 at 8:32pm (PST)
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter
quote DaHappyMonster
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter

Thank you, but you will probably get DQX before me and surpassed me as well. Making you a Legend as well.
I am not worthy. But you're right about probably getting it before you. the game is said to be coming out in Spring, along with my birthday.

Date:   Dec 19, 10 at 8:38pm (PST)
quote DaHappyMonster
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter
quote DaHappyMonster
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter

I am not worthy. But you're right about probably getting it before you. the game is said to be coming out in Spring, along with my birthday.

Well my birthday is in May during the Spring, so we might get it at the same time.

Date:   Dec 19, 10 at 8:52pm (PST)
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter
quote DaHappyMonster
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter
quote DaHappyMonster
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter

Well my birthday is in May during the Spring, so we might get it at the same time.
Samey same same.

Date:   Dec 19, 10 at 8:57pm (PST)
quote DaHappyMonster
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter
quote DaHappyMonster
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter
quote DaHappyMonster
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter

Samey same same.

Well let me stop posting in here or mods might come for us not doing this in a pm.

Author:   Charraze111
Date:   Dec 20, 10 at 12:06pm (PST)
Boo! Im Charraze! I posted alot in the DQIX forum and I love the game so much!
I can not wait for DQX because the graphics will be awesome on the wii! But the gameplay will be alot different to DQIX (hopefully its not like DQ Swords!)

Author:   Vyson The Celestrian
Date:   Dec 20, 10 at 1:20pm (PST)
Well, I might order the Japanese version when it comes out. The European version and the US version usually are released at around the same time, if not AT the same time. But I hate not being able to read the character's words though....

Author:   flamingfrozengnome
Date:   Dec 20, 10 at 3:57pm (PST)
Hey guys. I'm Flamingfrozengnome. You probably don't know me but I'm a big fan of DQ IX just like Vyson

Author:   0Kbdraco0
Date:   Dec 21, 10 at 9:06pm (PST)
You all clearly know me... DqX, will be mine, I'm going to Japan on it's release date

Author:   ...
Date:   Dec 23, 10 at 7:59am (PST)
well most of u guys here know me vyson calls me dot.i posted alot onthe dragon quest 9 forum and a cant wait for X.i just hope i can get another wii before it comes out my last one broke lawls.

Author:   Wes
Date:   Dec 24, 10 at 1:14am (PST)
Well, I've beaten about half of the DQ/DW games. Looks like I'll have to add DQX to my list of games to beat. Not sure when I'll buy it, though.
And, I really hope it's not like Swords. Swords was fun, but I hope X is much truer to the DQ formula.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.