Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Anyone done an all nighter playing Fm? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1760936-anyone-done-an-all-nighter-playing-fm/

Author:   jamo86
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 9:56am (PST)
Subject:   Anyone done an all nighter playing Fm?
-------------------------------------------
Have u done an allnighter playing fm

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 9:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: Anyone done an all nighter playing Fm?
I did last night while watching the NFL.

Author:   jamo86
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:00am (PST)
Have you ever done it playing football manager?

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:16am (PST)
Almost did last night, went to bed at around 2:30am.

It was an alldayer, if that counts.

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:25am (PST)
Nope, new FM will probably drive me to it when it comes out

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:27am (PST)
Once or twice on release days. Last time I did it though was a good few years back to get a season complete.

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:40am (PST)
quote jamo86
Have you ever done it playing football manager?
Yeah I played it all night last night while watching the NFL.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:47am (PST)
I plan on completing my first all nighter upon the release of FM13 on the day it comes out. Last season I managed 04:30 which is abysmal apparently.

Author:   CatchFire
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 12:36pm (PST)
I did a 60 hour (a little bit more) awake-session.. FM was a large part of it.. and Farcry 2. I have a njob now though, so can't do it.

Author:   Phelix
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 3:24pm (PST)
When I was a wee lad of 16, the school holidays meant that I could play almost unrestricted, I would play until the early hours of the morning most nights.

Now that I am a responsible grown adult, I play all-nighters whenever I get the chance, which is rarely as I have to wait for the fiance' to go away for a night/weekend and leave me with no shyte to get done around the house.

I played all night a couple of months ago, completed an entire season and then some in a single gaming session.

Author:   ricky706
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 9:05pm (PST)
If I am playing late then I usually switch off around or before 4am but I have gone a bit later if I am on a bit of a run of good form or if I am close to finishing a season. I always like to save and quit FM when my next game is a day or 2 away at most so when I next load it up I can get right into the next game rather then having to continue a week of game time. Weird but just something I do!

I have done all nighters in the past when I was on school holidays but once you leave school it is hard to find the time espesially if you play other games aswel. I sometimes find it hard to choose between this and FIFA for my football entertainment depending on whether I can be bothered to actually press loads of buttons or whether I just want to sit and chill while watching TV and on FM.

Author:   Ghetto Prince
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 2:05am (PST)
quote Phelix
When I was a wee lad of 16, the school holidays meant that I could play almost unrestricted, I would play until the early hours of the morning most nights.

Now that I am a responsible grown adult, I play all-nighters whenever I get the chance, which is rarely as I have to wait for the fiance' to go away for a night/weekend and leave me with no shyte to get done around the house.

I played all night a couple of months ago, completed an entire season and then some in a single gaming session.

THIS. I'm the same, used to play FM til all hours when i was at college but now with kids, a woman and a dog to avoid i get to play FM sparingly now.

Author:   CatchFire
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 2:14am (PST)
quote Ghetto Prince
THIS. I'm the same, used to play FM til all hours when i was at college but now with kids, a woman and a dog to avoid i get to play FM sparingly now.
Haha! I love this. How everyone on this forum, everyone who plays and enjoys Football Manager are in unison that life gets in the way of FM, rather than FM being a part of life.

Author:   Ghetto Prince
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 2:24am (PST)
quote CatchFire
quote Ghetto Prince
Haha! I love this. How everyone on this forum, everyone who plays and enjoys Football Manager are in unison that life gets in the way of FM, rather than FM being a part of life.

HAHA when i have the laptop on the missus is like 'I dont even see why thats interesting, its all just numbers and words, you're not even doing anything on it!!', meh, women.

Author:   Drachbo
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 3:09am (PST)
Oh yes. Long time ago tho.

quote CatchFire
Stupid life.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.