Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ensure Tycoon Takeover. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1757918-ensure-tycoon-takeover/

Author:   Pauljones7
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:42pm (PST)
Subject:   Ensure Tycoon Takeover.
-------------------------------------------
Is there anyway by editing files to ensure a certain club gets a tycoon takeover?

Author:   aletie999
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Ensure Tycoon Takeover.
Pauljones7

You can edit the file on notepad so you can prevent 'Consortium and Fans trust and whatever' happening but you cannot prevent board members taking over. It also means that any other teams in your league have a 50% chance of getting a tycoon.

Ruins the save imo.

Author:   Pauljones7
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:49pm (PST)
Ah fair enough thanks man, I'll just use the editor.

I agree normally it would ruin games but I've been getting a bit bored of FM recently so I thought I'd have a mess around waiting for FM13

Author:   aletie999
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:59pm (PST)
I wasn't having a dig, just saying haha. I know the feeling, lucky my Icelandic save in 2027 is so addictive lol

Author:   daddyrichie
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 10:14am (PST)
I'm pretty certain u can input a club instead of just a country as on an old game (FM09 I think it was) I wanted Rupert Lowe out of Saints so made it so that he would want to leave and changed the file so Saints could only get a tycoon (obviously u can't do the board member) and within a few months I had a Mexican tycoon, unfortunately he took over a month or so after the window shut so couldn't spend any money til Jan but it was fun

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.