Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Home Dressing Room - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1757669-home-dressing-room/8.htm

Author:   Crowy
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 6:55am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Home Dressing Room
-------------------------------------------
I've decided to start as Chelsea, purely because of my love for Torres. I will not be making any transfers this window due to the being on the latest transfer update. I will look to rotate Oscar as much as I can with Lampard, other than that this is how I will line up.

Debating whether to improve my U18 squad, with the usual Branescu, Rugani, Prestia etc etc.

Author:   schnix
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 7:23am (PST)
quote Crowy
Debating whether to improve my U18 squad, with the usual Branescu, Rugani, Prestia etc etc.
why buy branescu when you have curtouis

Author:   Crowy
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 7:31am (PST)
quote schnix
quote Crowy
why buy branescu when you have curtouis
To improve my U18 team, also can sell him for decent profit. Courtois is 19 and out on loan so can hardly improve my U18s

Edit: I decided against it anyway, I could do with a back up striker to Torres for the season, shame I can't recall Lukaku from his loan

Author:   ho1mesy2011
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 2:33pm (PST)
Started a new save in the Championship on the LFC Marshall decided to go with Cardiff a decent squad and a brilliant Budget have set my aims to Promotion as i think that is a realistic aim will post transfers and Pre season results once finished

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 5:08pm (PST)
initially got this player on a free back in 2018 iirc;

agreed to sell him to Spurs for £39.5M

replacing him with this guy who's just signed on a free and is described as a wonderkid;

i'm over the moon

Author:   Jake
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 5:34am (PST)

First season with Newcastle & I'm massively over achieving, don't know how long I can keep it up for though..

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 9:40am (PST)

Cheers Marting you absolute spacktard... why the *bleep* were you marking Pepe Reina! 2-0 at half time and Reina and Kelly have cost us 3 points, on the one game I had in hand. Now level on points with Chelsea... my GD keeping us first. Filed to control the match anyway, 349 passes and 49% possession isn't enough... I aim for 450 passes and 60% atleast.

8 matches left, and it's gonna go down to the wire. I've got a shit United side managed by Moyes to beat. Chelsea have Arsenal and United left to play.

Starting next season, Kelly will be gone (wants a new challenge anyway), Reina will start getting pulled out in favour of my young keeper. Reina's decision to pass to straight to Kalou has little influence on that. He's had 21 clean sheets this season but he's 35, losing his physical attributes and starting to become that bit more of a liability each season. Downside is he's my captain.

Author:   Benjamino
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 11:30am (PST)
quote Liverpool_96

Because he's worth it.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 11:32am (PST)
quote Benjamino
quote Liverpool_96

Because he's worth it.
yeah, I think he is.

Author:   Wintr
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 11:37am (PST)
Finished my 3rd season in the EPL with Charlton and we where close to winning the quadruple but in the end we had to settle with just the Carling Cup win. But overall it was a very successful season.

We where top of the table in January but in the end we couldn't keep up with Man City who has the likes of Ronaldo,Modric,Pastore and Agüero in their team.

We only lost 3 cup games and those where our semi final games against Man City who went on to win the treble.

Author:   Steve88
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 12:02pm (PST)
I signed Adebayor for £2m and this was his debut

He scored 2 and got an assist against the team I just signed his from, Not bad.

Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 12:13pm (PST)
quote harbin91
Filed to control the match anyway, 349 passes and 49% possession isn't enough... I aim for 450 passes and 60% atleast.
How do you find the total passes stat?

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 12:32pm (PST)
quote Steve88
quote harbin91
Filed to control the match anyway, 349 passes and 49% possession isn't enough... I aim for 450 passes and 60% atleast.
Basically at the end of a match I just go to my team's stats page in match view and count them all up.

quote Crowy
[]http://i50.tinypic.com/24zghtu.png[/]

That's a formation I haven't used for awhile... last time I used it I was Liverpool... except then I had Xabi as the DLP in CM, and Gerrard as a treqqi in AM, with Torres up front in a CF. Worked well at the time.

Breaking news from Liverpool Football Club. I've actually made a profit for the first time ever over the course of a month

Not sure whether to take it as an April's Fools joke or not.

Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 12:36pm (PST)
quote harbin91
quote Steve88
quote harbin91
Basically at the end of a match I just go to my team's stats page in match view and count them all up.

Tha's what I thought you must do. It would make sense for there to be a total passes stat though.

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 12:44pm (PST)
quote harbin91
quote Steve88
quote harbin91

You sad *bleep*!

Brilliant start, including a win over Man City. Considering I sold £108M worth of talent, and only brought in 1 player for £7M, I'm happy with what we've shown

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.