Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Home Dressing Room - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1757669-home-dressing-room/4.htm

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 12:11pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Home Dressing Room
-------------------------------------------
We have Bayern in the Super Cup, again. At their home ground...again.

Though I don't think I'm finished with transfers yet, here's the bit of business I've done so far.

Transfers In -
Younes Kaboul - 5M - Tottenham
Nani - 4.6M - Man Utd
Alberto Paloschi - 2.4M - AC Milan
Koen Casteels - 1.3M - Hoffenheim
Rene Adler - free

Also had a 1.3M bid for Fernando Torres accepted, but I wasn't willing to pay him the money he was wanting.

Transfers Out -
Koo Ja-Cheol - 2.1M - Leverkusen
Akaki Gogia - 1.6M - Freiburg
Vaclav Pilar - 1.5M - Schalke
Patrick Helmes - 1.2M - Frankfurt
Srdjan Lakic - 900K - Hoffenheim
Emanuel Pogatetz - 900K - Vitesse

First time in my Wolfsburg game that I've spent more than I've received. Being Champions this time around, we need to strengthen.

And some good news, Mark Hughes has taken the Bayern job.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 12:12pm (PST)
quote schnix
winter 2011/12

i signed him on a Bosman free transfer from Parma

he flopped the first season but he could play anywhere in the front line so i used him as an utility player. then borini came to life in the second season
hmm, Borini on my saves tends to have 15 for "finishing" and 20 for "pace" haha, need to switch them around. ;D

Author:   schnix
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 12:13pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote schnix
winter 2011/12

i signed him on a Bosman free transfer from Parma

he flopped the first season but he could play anywhere in the front line so i used him as an utility player. then borini came to life in the second season
hmm, Borini on my saves tends to have 15 for "finishing" and 20 for "pace" haha, need to switch them around. ;D
i had him on "finishing" specific training

and on my downloaded training schedules, i train him as Deep Lying Forward

now that he has 20/20 finishing, i have him on specific training for off the ball and composure. i want to get both to 16

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 12:21pm (PST)
If only that was true of him IRL eh... perhaps if he played in the middle and not Suarez.

Forgot to take off some players at half time... *bleep* the clubs, they should put their nation first.

Anyone got a smashing tika-taka tactic that fits a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3? Sick and tired of inconsistencies. Had the fact they'll be brilliant one match and shite the next.

Beat South Korea 1-0... good performance but restricted up front.

EDIT: My reserves just walked to their 4th consecutive reserve league title. Their goal difference so far as +44 better than second highest.

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 12:50pm (PST)
Just been offered the USA job. I don't even have the MLS loaded. No deal.

Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 1:30pm (PST)
Refuses to believe Agbonlahor can outjump CBs and win headers.

Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 1:54pm (PST)
sold all these players in my days at Porto - combined I got like £5m for them all. I get carried away with regens and can't give them game time.

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:00pm (PST)
Liverpool_96, you've *bleep*ed up there. badly.

Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:02pm (PST)
Agree with Arwelt got completely *bleep*ed over in the transfer market there.

This is why I don't buy regens over a certain age, or value.

Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:03pm (PST)
quote harbin91
Agree with Arwelt got completely *bleep*ed over in the transfer market there.

This is why I don't buy regens over a certain age, or value.
What's that got to do with me?

None of them cost me over £2m, most of them were frees, but look at their values now.

Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:09pm (PST)
Because if they are over a certain price at a certain age then they'll not develop any further and complain at a lack of football.

Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:14pm (PST)
Oooh... Speaking of youth, I've just had my intake of them.

Anyway, L96s rants are no match for mine.

EDIT: And they all happen to look like shit.

Damn Argentina have some great regens... want to manage them aswell as South Africa and England again.

Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:18pm (PST)

erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm WHAT THE *bleep*!?!?!?!?

DAVID *bleep*ING NGOG, WHAT THE *bleep*?!?!?!?

Author:   minifletch
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:37pm (PST)
In pre-season in my 9th season as Wigan and I have decided to cash in with some of my players who are just about to start decreasing in value or have not performed well for e over the last season, I gained 121 million from selling players but with a new 60,000 seater stadium Fletcher Park been built I am trying to save money. Here are the players I bought,

The first player I agreed to sign was Abdenasser Dahmane who plays as a striker and I agreed a pre-contract with him and got him on a free transfer. First season he will be back-up for me or I may send him out on loan to get more first team action. I believe Dahmane will become a really good player and should become my first choice striker when he hits the age of around 21.

The next player to join was you Spanish attacking midfielderMario Andres from Real Madrid, he only cost me £1,500,000 which is a surprise and despite been only rated 2 star by my scout I believe that he could be a really good player for me and I could sell him for a fancy profit in the future. He is the replacement for my outgoing midfield Jack Wilshere who was always solid for me but £44 million was to much to turn down at 28 Mario should be back-up for the first season however should play a lot of games with the amount of competition that I am in.

The next person in the club was defensive midfielder Paulinho who joined from fellow Premiership team Middlesbrough for a fee of £10,000,000. Paulinho comes in as a replacement for Etienne Capoue who left for £12 million to Juventus. Paulinho will be my main defensive midfielder for the coming season however once again is only rated 2.5 stars by my coaches.

Mbaye Niang left this summer for £20 million after having a poor last season however despite that he played 376 games scoring 198 goals for me I felt I need to let him go. Sergey Khadikov comes in to take up the role of poacher and I am expecting huge things from the £16 million rated striker.

Author:   Sigge
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 2:52pm (PST)
minifletch
In what teams do they start?
Never heard of them.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.