Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Home Dressing Room - page 27

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1757669-home-dressing-room/27.htm

Author:   harbin
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 2:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Home Dressing Room
-------------------------------------------
Just beat Everotn 2-0 in the Merseyside derby. Started off brilliantly well, then second half just went to shit as my players decided to let them have long shots.

Author:   11kgm
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 8:34pm (PST)
quote Cowdenbeath rule
I need one last save on fm12, who shall I go guys?
Everton my longest game on fm12 by far

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 6:07am (PST)
Look who just got smashed in the League Cup.

That result just got Rijkaard sacked

They're 10th, have made some absolutely piss poor transfers.

This message was edited on 2012-10-09T08:41:34-07:00.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 8:38am (PST)
quote harbin91

Not showing man.

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 8:41am (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote harbin91

Not showing man.
Showing for me. Just edited the post, try now.

Author:   red man
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 9:15am (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote red man
Liverpool_96 yeah it's good but I'm not playing it properly anymore! I got my staduim a 74000 seater named after me woop woop! so thats all I was playing for now I'm just messing about giving other teams in the league loads of money to see if anyone can challenge me.
fancy doing a little squad update for me in which you show your first 11? Want to compare your squad to mine. Can you also screenie your manager overview page?
Yeah sure I'll get that up in the next couple of days or so out of interest who has the appearances for you? A defender of mine has 521 for me.

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 9:05am (PST)
quote red man
quote Liverpool_96
quote red man
Liverpool_96 yeah it's good but I'm not playing it properly anymore! I got my staduim a 74000 seater named after me woop woop! so thats all I was playing for now I'm just messing about giving other teams in the league loads of money to see if anyone can challenge me.
fancy doing a little squad update for me in which you show your first 11? Want to compare your squad to mine. Can you also screenie your manager overview page?
Yeah sure I'll get that up in the next couple of days or so out of interest who has the appearances for you? A defender of mine has 521 for me.
Otamendi has the most apps for me with 289.

Author:   red man
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 1:47pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote red man
quote Liverpool_96
quote red man
Otamendi has the most apps for me with 289.
He is managing Everton on mine

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 1:52pm (PST)
quote red man
He is managing Everton on mine
Is he any good?

Hmm, are your players values high?

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 2:38pm (PST)
This game is still a bitch with injuries.

Still confused as to why fullbacks don't seem to pick up assists or many goals on this game. Wouldn't mind if one of them could shoot like Riise could.

Jack Robinson wants a new contract.

EDIT: Suarez has just scored one of them freekicks he does.

Beat Celtic 5-1 at Anfield to top the group, when they equalised I thought I was gonna be in for one of them shit matches. Young Tresor got a hattrick and an assist, over the moon with that lad. 5 clear cut chances, 5 goals. Gonna have to play him more, providing Wickham doesn't mind.

This message was edited on 2012-10-10T15:03:36-07:00.

Author:   Severance
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:09am (PST)
If anyone is interested in a SOMS, I'm doing a Liverpool one with my save in 2022. I know there isn't much time left until FM2013, but I'm feeling really in the mood for a SOMS until then. So if you wanna check it out, link to it is there underneath. Currently updating like a bitch, but instalments will slow down once I get to my season.

HERE

Author:   Cowdenbeath rule
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 9:50am (PST)
Started my final save as the French national team.

Here is my 30-man preliminary squad for Euro 2012

Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris, Steve Mandanda, Mickael Landreau, Cedric Carrasso

Defenders: Philippe Mexes, Younes Kaboul, Mapou Yanga Mbwia, Lassana Diarra, Mamadou Sakho, Laurent Koscielny, Adil Rami, Mathieu Debuchy, Gael Clichy, Bacary Sagna, Patrice Evra

Midfielders: Yann M'Vila, Jeremy Toulalan, Yohan Cabaye, Hatem Ben Arfa, Mathieu Valbuena, Franck Ribery, Florent Malouda, Samir Nasri, Marvin Martin, Jeremy Menez

Strikers: Karim Benzema, Loic Remy, Bafetemi Gomis, Kevin Gamiero, Olivier Giroud

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 9:58am (PST)
I swear this game is *bleep*ed up with wages. Robinson wants a new contract (is not a regular, Bale is), yet has demanded £69k a week.

*bleep*ing wage hikes, destroying everything I've ever worked for... low wages.

New stadium was built three months ago but I can't move in until just before Xmas.

Author:   kyleb1985
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 10:03am (PST)
Just wrapped up the Segunda Liga in Portugal with Gil Vicente on my journyman save, after 2 years at Tamworth i won the FA Trophy in my 2nd season then resigned in July got the Bangor City job in Wales and took them from 12th to 3rd and won the Euro qualifier at the end of the season then resigned and landed the Gil Vicente job.

I think that i can finish in the top 6 this year as only Porto beat me in the Taca de Portugal semi final and beat me in the 3rd round group of the league cup I have a few great regens from Brazil too so might stay 1 more year to try and win a cup and European place

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 11:23am (PST)
This game is a *bleep*ing shambles. This guy:

This guy who is sooo shit, can beat the best RB in the world, cut inside, beat one of the best CBs in the world, and place a shot in the top corner of the net, past one of the best keepers in the world.

*bleep* YOU FM! *bleep* YOU! I wouldn't even have that guy in League One.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.