Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Home Dressing Room - page 21

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1757669-home-dressing-room/21.htm

Author:   11kgm
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Home Dressing Room
-------------------------------------------

Only 15mil 7.5mil english what a great deal

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 9:07pm (PST)
After 5 years with Wolfsburg, England have come knocking.

Too bad for them, I hate international management.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 5:59am (PST)
Purging some players from my team including wingers and backs hoping to clear 300k of wages and bring in some impressive regens

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:26am (PST)
I swear everytime I name an international squad, atleast one player is automatically bound to get injured in training

EDIT: Had a very very strong win against Iceland, 7-0 for the opening game.

No idea how but Rooney got a hattrick for me, and he always plays like shit. Also not sure how by my CB Shawcross managed 59 out of 71 passes... the highest on my team.

This message was edited on 2012-09-24T07:40:19-07:00.

Author:   Skadoosh
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:37pm (PST)
this roma game is proving to be quite the challenge: small, ageing squad, no money, back-to-back ninth place finishes under Luis Enrique and Lippi prior to my takeover and no right backs. literally. my dealings were restricted to loaning players from the transfer list and bringing in decent coaches which has left me with this ridiculous formation.

so many passers. going to try to just keep the ball and hope for the best. beat Livorno and Genoa, lost at Udinese and Milan.

Author:   schnix
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 4:14pm (PST)
quote Skadoosh
this roma game is proving to be quite the challenge: small, ageing squad, no money, back-to-back ninth place finishes under Luis Enrique and Lippi prior to my takeover and no right backs. literally. my dealings were restricted to loaning players from the transfer list and bringing in decent coaches which has left me with this ridiculous formation.

so many passers. going to try to just keep the ball and hope for the best. beat Livorno and Genoa, lost at Udinese and Milan.
my success with Roma was based on signing bosman players. mark your FM calendar for 12/30 every year. you can find so many good players with expiring contracts

i've gotten robbie cotton, paloschi, jack butland, rene adler, yaya sanogo, fabio borini, samir nasri (in fm11) all on free transfers

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:59am (PST)
*bleep*ing game crashed after i won 15-0 over petersbourgh *bleep*ing *bleep* *bleep*ing hell

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 6:11am (PST)
got bored of my schalke save

i wanted to take a break from PES13. but i don't really have a lot of time to play FM12 before FM13 comes out

so i'm going to do a short save with belgium, hopefully win WC2014 before FM13 is released

this lineup is wankworthy

Author:   DJ ones
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 7:35am (PST)
Finally got my first unbeaten season in the Prem, finished with 35 wins and 3 draws in the 2017-18 season as Sheffield United. Also got offered the Argentina, Brazil and England jobs after the World Cup but decided to take the Mexico job as they have some incredible regens as well as Fierro and Torres heading towards their prime.

Next target is a 100% winning season, and to catch Fergie in the worldwide hall of fame..

Author:   Skadoosh
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 9:54am (PST)
schnix I've been doing that since 2008! highlights this year have been Gotze and Moussa Sissoko for Liverpool. here are my transfers by the way. Totti (retiring), Pizzaro, Taddei (retiring), Juan and Greco are leaving at the end of the season while Lobont is out in January and coupled with loans expiring, I'll be left with twelve players.

Author:   kingy221
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 11:37am (PST)
long time no see everyone, am back to playing fm now as i aint had time to game so gonna be ready for fm13 and get some more pratice in currently liverpool and in first season and top of league but 10+pts and kuyt is on like 25 goals

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 11:44am (PST)
quote kingy221
long time no see everyone
no one remembers you go away

jk

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 1:23pm (PST)
Trying to get my team to pass more and instead what happens from kick off, they immediately pass back to Reina who dawdles then boots it long.... WHY THE *bleep* DID YOU DO THAT YOU SOPPY *bleep*!

Decide to use a BWM that doesn't bother to close down. I miss Mascha. Through balls would be nice aswell, eh lads?

EDIT: Don't care if I'm winning, Reina és un maleït idiota

FMs 3D match engine is starting to piss me off at how glitchy and flawed it is at times. A Man Utd player managed to physically walk through Neymar to beat him to the ball, in the same match, Hernandez walked through Reina in a one on one as the ball went through his gloves and an Anji player managed to play the ball phsycically through Bale's arse to beat him down the wing. Seems that when the squad gets good enough, the game actually breaks physics to try and beat you.

This message was edited on 2012-09-25T14:46:18-07:00.

Author:   RM99
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 9:03pm (PST)
In my second season at Leverkusen.
Finished 2nd in the league in the first season, 8 points behind Bayern.
Won the Cup 2-1 vs Bayern.
Got a tough group in the ECL. AC Milan, Shakhtar and Haifa.
Started off in great fashion beating Milan 5-1 away, ending up finishing 2nd in the group with Shakhtar winning.
Got past Lyon 4-2 and Porto 5-0 in the knockouts.
Then met Barca in the semis and thats where my journey ended, losing 4-1.

My team for the 2nd season is:
Adler/Broun
Castro/Azpilicueta
Reinartz/Rakitskyi
Bocchetti/16-year old regen
Baines/Digne (Digne, although young and lacking defensively he had a good first season for me, starting 21 games and have a AR of 7.05)
M'Vila/Stepanenko
LBender/SBender
Schurrle/Weiss
Dzagoev/Sigurosson
Yarmolenko/Ramirez
Damiao/Kiebling

Author:   berglufc
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 4:18am (PST)
quote schnix
got bored of my schalke save

i wanted to take a break from PES13. but i don't really have a lot of time to play FM12 before FM13 comes out

so i'm going to do a short save with belgium, hopefully win WC2014 before FM13 is released

this lineup is wankworthy

tbh they do have a great squad, plenty of balance too.

Im liking to formation aswell , 3 strong center backs, 2 great DMs and a good front 3

Always looked at managing belgium but like to be a club first then apply for it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.