Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Home Dressing Room - page 19

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1757669-home-dressing-room/19.htm

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 6:53am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Home Dressing Room
-------------------------------------------
quote 11kgm
Just done my 1000th game for everton

Did you win it? Give a little detail please.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 7:32am (PST)
Can't sell Downing so I've plopped him in the seniors for the last year of his contract. He won't even accept a mutal termination. Done the same with Zeli Ismail (except his contract is a bit longer). Downing would've become more regular in CM had his attributes for dribbling, tackling and technique not been too poor.

My midfield has already become compacted as hell.

Preseason went well though. Hope the team does good against Chelsea in the Community Shield.

EDIT: I swear Vrsaljko is the dirtiest player on this game. Every time I play him I don't know if I'll reach 10 minutes without him picking up a booking. Hard tackling doesn't mean go around lunging into players Sime.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 1:55pm (PST)
Inspired by the City game, I've decided that I'm going to have a save with short term save with City. Going to build a team of superstars (spend my whole budget each season) and win the CL 5 times. Don't know who I'll sign first season so I'll kindly accept recommendations. Going to play this line up;

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
Javi Garcia
Tevez Silva Toure Nasri
Balotelli

Looking at that team I think I could be doing with a CB, CM and CF as I don't particularly favour Lescott, Barry or Dzeko.

Author:   Skadoosh
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 2:18pm (PST)
they have this good player called Aguero you could use, check him out.

---

quite happy with my transfers for my second season. finished ninth last term though prior to a spring injury to Iltay Shechter I was only a few points off fourth. improved the squad and made a profit, so all is well really. I can make Vrsaljko's for £2.5m, though he got sent off and a 4.5 on his debut. ¬¬

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 3:22pm (PST)
, I forgot about Aguero. How the hell did that happen? Anyway, still need a CB and CM.

Author:   viva fergie
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 3:42pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
, I forgot about Aguero. How the hell did that happen? Anyway, still need a CB and CM.
Hummells and Hamsik

Author:   Skadoosh
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 3:47pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
probably because he's injured in real life hahah.

lost 6-1 at Freiburg on the opening day but I'm unbeaten since, sitting in sixth at the moment after five games.

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 3:55pm (PST)
Some decent signings there Skadoosh. Sime Vrsaljko won't even negotiate with me now. I should have picked him up earlier in my save.

I've been managing Wolfsburg, now in the 2015/16 season.

Author:   11kgm
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 6:25pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote 11kgm
Just done my 1000th game for everton

Did you win it? Give a little detail please.

Won it 8-0 then had a run time error just replayed it for a 3-0 win not too bad i guess

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 8:33pm (PST)
Here's my two Italian wonderkids that have broken into the team recently.

Cellini played 31 league games last season, getting an Average rating of 7.24. Bedin will be playing a big part this season. Already having 5 goals from 3 games.

Author:   Jake
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 4:07am (PST)
Believe it or not, Chelsea were top of the league before this, haha.

Retrained Rooney as a CM from the start and he's quality as an AP.

Author:   viva fergie
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
quote Jake
Believe it or not, Chelsea were top of the league before this, haha.

Retrained Rooney as a CM from the start and he's quality as an AP.

What the *bleep* did Lampard do wrong to get a 2.9? lol

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 6:54am (PST)
Jake the only worse thing Lampard could've done was get sent off and concede an own goal

Just opened the season with a 3-0 win against Chelsea to give me the Community Shield, and a 4-0 win against Norwich at Carrow Road to give me an opening league win. Played some great football but I'm sure this game doesn't count passes properly. Apparently my main playmaker, M'Vila only managed 23 passes. Cavani scored a hattrick and assisted Neymar, well happy with his performance and dominance up front, game doesn't seem to have given Cavani his assist though.

Instantly lost Bale to a 5 week fractured ribs. This game likes *bleep*ing over my wing backs.

Trying to loan out Runje and Lyon. Runje will benefit from the first team football, since I'm looking at signing Butland on a free.

Author:   Jake
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 8:01am (PST)
*bleep* knows what he did to get a 2.7 haha, he was awful. Anyway after it set me up for a good run in which I won the CL, only thing I missed out on in the first season, which makes up for a poor finish of 5th in the league.

With Ferdinand, Scholes & Giggs all retiring I decided to spend some money, bringing in Papadopolous, James Rodriguez & Lorenzo Crisetig coming in for around £29m altogether, got Wesley Sneijder in on loan as well for £1.2m as he was transfer listed for £6m but his wage demands were way too much. Evra left as he had 1 year on his contract & at 32 I don't fancy giving him a wage rise when he's on 70k already and only playing in a rotational role, managed to get £16m from him out of Marseille. Got £82m left as this is the first window I've spent, think I'm alright for this season though, maybe bring a striker in at the end I dunno.

Author:   Hogan
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 8:43am (PST)

liverpool squad 3rd season january. 2nd in the league behind utd by 1 point, knocked out of carling semis by everton, don't know how. need to win the champs league, fa cup and prem, we will do it.

red are regens

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.