Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Home Dressing Room - page 17

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1757669-home-dressing-room/17.htm

Author:   Hogan
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 11:25am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Home Dressing Room
-------------------------------------------
does my head in, got alot of primadonas, big egos in my squad and hulk on 2nd top wage just doing *bleep* all. picking my team on form now, like just now against villa at home, should be slaughtering them but 62nd minute 0-0. dragged off lowest ratings suarez hazard and hamsik and brought on suso kovacic and gerrard, all non starters. suso played a amazing through ball to lucas moura to nick it 1-0. he's starting next game.

TIME TO GET BRUTAL

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 11:36am (PST)
Hate it when you can't move on decent reserve players.

Offer a player out for £0 and teams still don't see them as a viable option

Yet I can sell a 19yr Cypriot for £5m.

EDIT: England just got knocked out of the World Cup Quarters on penalties by Switzerland.

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 11:38am (PST)
is sergio busquets any good? as in worth the money good. i'm trying to stop my spending alltogether and get back some money, but he's transfer listed..

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 11:40am (PST)
quote Hogan_fmf
is sergio busquets any good? as in worth the money good. i'm trying to stop my spending alltogether and get back some money, but he's transfer listed..
Get him. Best DM in the game imo.

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 11:42am (PST)
will have to be my last marquee signing and i may even ship out willian in january, i'll see what i can do.

suso scores the first away to fulham, i am genius.

Author:   shaunie
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 11:49am (PST)
quote harbin91
Hate it when you can't move on decent reserve players.

Offer a player out for £0 and teams still don't see them as a viable option

Yet I can sell a 19yr Cypriot for £5m.

EDIT: England just got knocked out of the World Cup Quarters on penalties by Switzerland.
I hate this too. Can't get rid of a shitty defender from my team because he's on 53k a week and no one wants to pay his wages because he is shit. I even went to offer him a new contract to see if I could lower his wages and he wanted 70 something grand a week

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 11:52am (PST)
Finally some offers... AC and Inter have offered £10m future fee for one of my young DMs on loan, accepted that. He has good potential but £10m.

Author:   blcbi88
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 12:02pm (PST)
Hi guys, i'm playing as everton 1st season on the update, i'm just wondering do you think i need a new striker?

As you can see I'm top of the league. Your input would be highly appreciated

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 12:03pm (PST)
My defence is so shit man.

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 12:40pm (PST)
Ancelotti has quit as England boss and I'm apparently top gun to return to the England fold.

Gonna resign from Italy and apply for England. Can't really get into Italy, due to how poor they've become. They've got no hope. Quit after two friendly matches in charge

Author:   Jake
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 12:45pm (PST)
Good first 3 games in the group eh

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 12:52pm (PST)
I know I have a great youth prospect in Runje but I just couldn't reject giving Butland a contract offer. He's a free agent after leaving Birmingham.

EDIT: Just been offered the England job a year after I left. The FA was apparently flattered. The squad looks very similar to when I left it. Impose my style back on the squad, call up half my Liverpool team and watch success stroll in.

My reserves and 18s are far too strong for the respective leagues. Please let me enter them in the football pyramid

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 1:15pm (PST)
Paloschi is awesome!
27 goals in 27 league games so far this season. 10 assists.
36 goals total.

Only paid 2.4M for him.

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 1:22pm (PST)
Just kept a clean sheet in the league
But seriously, why doesn't everyone just go ahead and sign Alvaro? 14 goals in 9 so far. He's only 9 behind his tally from last season and I'm only in October!

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
Completely confounded. Runje rolls the ball past my CB to their striker who luckily managed to miss.

And defending a free kick, the entire team (CBs and all) decide to randomly charge forward.

Other than that, a strong first half performance against Sparta. Need to do better in the PL though.

Hogan_fmf do you have your trequartista hold up the ball? I don't mind him having long shots, I'd just prefer it if he didn't do that when other players was just about to become available for a great through ball.

EDIT: OMG, Wilshere's finishing on this game is just absolutely terrible.

Just finish typing that and he scores

3-0. They had seven shots (not what I was hoping they'd have) but they were all off target.

Butland has agreed personal terms. Not sure whether to loan out Runje and play Reina rotating with Butland, or sell Reina (his value is very high atm) use Butland as No.1 and rotate Runje or do what with who.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.