Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Competition] Custom League - FOREIGN TRANSFERS NOW, PM ME YOUR BIDS - - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1755570-competition-custom-league-foreign-transfers-pm-your-bids/2.htm

Author:   swimjim819
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 12:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Competition] Custom League - FOREIGN TRANSFERS NOW, PM ME YOUR BIDS -
-------------------------------------------
I'll take 12

Club: Everton
Team Name: Peachtree City

Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 12:46pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Competition] Custom League - FOREIGN TRANSFERS NOW, PM ME YOUR BIDS -
quote soccerking57
STEP TWO - Transfer Rules
1. For the first part of the transfer window (called League Transfers) you may only buy off teams in the division, all team will be added to the bottom of this post.
I'm a little confused on this part. What division exactly? Say, for instance, I picked Everton as my team and renamed it. Does that mean I have the full Everton squad at my disposal? Then since RM99 took FC Bayern does he have their players and we trade according to that? If we don't how are we getting players in order to do the First League Transfer?

Author:   soccerking57
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 1:48pm (PST)
quote swimjim819
quote soccerking57
STEP TWO - Transfer Rules
1. For the first part of the transfer window (called League Transfers) you may only buy off teams in the division, all team will be added to the bottom of this post.
I'm a little confused on this part. What division exactly? Say, for instance, I picked Everton as my team and renamed it. Does that mean I have the full Everton squad at my disposal? Then since RM99 took FC Bayern does he have their players and we trade according to that? If we don't how are we getting players in order to do the First League Transfer?
Pretty sure it's explained in there. You get the Everton squad...

Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 1:50pm (PST)
quote D3structor
i take 4.

club: Anzhi Makhachkala

Reanamed: D3's Anzhi Makhachkalalalalala

Loving your name mate!

Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 1:52pm (PST)
quote IcarusAbides
BTW have you run this by Modiga
I pick a team but you assign the players?
1st- No, do I need to?
2nd- No, you get the players from the team you get.

Author:   D3structor
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 1:53pm (PST)
quote soccerking57
quote D3structor
i take 4.

club: Anzhi Makhachkala

Reanamed: D3's Anzhi Makhachkalalalalala

Loving your name mate!

Yeah

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 1:56pm (PST)
Liverpool
Liverlool

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 1:57pm (PST)
quote soccerking57
quote IcarusAbides
1st- No, do I need to?
Yeah all comps need to be run past a mod first for some reason, just Pm Modiga I'm sure he'll be ok with it.

Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 2:02pm (PST)
VERY IMPORTANT!
swimjim819
IcarusAbides
LegendOfNufc
RM99
D3structor
IcarusAbides
Gunner4eva126
FootballManagerBoy
I think that's everyone!
I thought I had made this obvious but to be fair I haven't re read it back and I thought I'd make it clear.
You DO get the squad of players from the team you pick. The number you pick makes no difference.
Don't worry that the changes of names in clubs will change whether you'll be able to tell what team is which, if a team is renamed I will also put the original team name in brackets.
Also, why would this not be okay with the Mod? I haven't read the rules in ages but I don't remember anything against fun and experimenting. . .
If there are any other questions feel free to ask!

Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 2:03pm (PST)
quote IcarusAbides
quote soccerking57
quote IcarusAbides
1st- No, do I need to?
Yeah all comps need to be run past a mod first for some reason, just Pm Modiga I'm sure he'll be ok with it.
Oh okay, I will.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 2:09pm (PST)
quote soccerking57
VERY IMPORTANT!
swimjim819
IcarusAbides
LegendOfNufc
RM99
D3structor
IcarusAbides
Gunner4eva126
FootballManagerBoy
I think that's everyone!
I thought I had made this obvious but to be fair I haven't re read it back and I thought I'd make it clear.
You DO get the squad of players from the team you pick. The number you pick makes no difference.
Don't worry that the changes of names in clubs will change whether you'll be able to tell what team is which, if a team is renamed I will also put the original team name in brackets.
Also, why would this not be okay with the Mod? I haven't read the rules in ages but I don't remember anything against fun and experimenting. . .
I'm in as well.

Author:   RM99
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 2:11pm (PST)
quote soccerking57
VERY IMPORTANT!
swimjim819
IcarusAbides
LegendOfNufc
RM99
D3structor
IcarusAbides
Gunner4eva126
FootballManagerBoy
I think that's everyone!
What about transfer and wage budget?
Do we get any or is it what the clubs already have?

Author:   Crowy
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 2:14pm (PST)
Number: 3
Team: Tottenham Hotspur
Name: Spurs

*bleep* yeah I'm creative

Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 2:15pm (PST)
soccerking57 i don't think the Mods...or Mod I should say...would have a problem with it at all. It's just required to clear it through him first. A kind of courtesy if you will.

Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 2:16pm (PST)
quote RM99
quote soccerking57
VERY IMPORTANT!
swimjim819
IcarusAbides
LegendOfNufc
RM99
D3structor
IcarusAbides
Gunner4eva126
FootballManagerBoy
I think that's everyone!
What about transfer and wage budget?
Do we get any or is it what the clubs already have?
Oh yeah. £250m. I knew I had missed something. That's going in the main post.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.