Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Competition] Custom League - FOREIGN TRANSFERS NOW, PM ME YOUR BIDS - - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1755570-competition-custom-league-foreign-transfers-pm-your-bids/14.htm

Author:   soccerking57
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 1:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Competition] Custom League - FOREIGN TRANSFERS NOW, PM ME YOUR BIDS -
-------------------------------------------
quote D3structor
Do we PM you for transfers?
Only foreign transfers but they're not yet

Author:   RM99
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 3:51pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Competition] Custom League - FOREIGN TRANSFERS NOW, PM ME YOUR BIDS -
Have my doubts about this going off after seeing the creator's last thread.

Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:00pm (PST)
quote RM99
Have my doubts about this going off after seeing the creator's last thread.
I know. But it'll still go off. It's just opinions and I'm sure everyone is mature enough to leave that in that discussion. I believe we're all passionate football fans.

Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:05pm (PST)
LegendOfNufc IcarusAbides you still in for this? my understanding is it was just banter but I know other people seem to get pretty fussy when it comes to their opinion. Just wondering if you were gonna quit or not?

Author:   LegendOfNufc
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:07pm (PST)
Yes Im staying soccerking57

Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:08pm (PST)
quote LegendOfNufc
Yes Im staying soccerking57
Cool

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:08pm (PST)
I'm still in. As I said in the other thread on the topic of Liverpool being top 6 this year I doubt it and SI will judge them on last season when sorting them for FM. And on the racism stuff, I disagree with what you said but you are entitled to your opinion. I wasn't swearing or having a go just stating that I don't see it the same way so as far as i'm concerned I've got no problem.

Though the fact that you don't have an Avatar bugs the hell out of me for some reason.

Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:14pm (PST)
quote IcarusAbides
Though the fact that you don't have an Avatar bugs the hell out of me for some reason.
Ha, I may get an avatar. You never know.

Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:22pm (PST)
quote IcarusAbides
I'm still in. As I said in the other thread on the topic of Liverpool being top 6 this year I doubt it and SI will judge them on last season when sorting them for FM. And on the racism stuff, I disagree with what you said but you are entitled to your opinion. I wasn't swearing or having a go just stating that I don't see it the same way so as far as i'm concerned I've got no problem.

There you go. I got Emmanuel Mayuka. He's one of my favourite players and he just joined Southampton. I don't like Southampton very much but I love this man.

Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 4:26pm (PST)
soccerking57 Much better.

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 9:22am (PST)
Transfer - Denilson from Santos to Palace - 10m

Confirm justplayingitcool

Author:   Justplayingitcool
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 9:26am (PST)
quote IcarusAbides
Transfer - Denilson from Santos to Palace - 10m

Confirm justplayingitcool
Confirmed, even if I could of got him for cheaper.

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 9:28am (PST)
Anyone got any interest in Possebon, Breitner or Renteria?

Author:   Gunner4eva126
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 9:59am (PST)
SoccerKing57
Any chance of extending the local transfers until Friday evening *Real time!*
and then have the foreign at the weekend?
Just to have an easier time frame, especially getting in contact with Kirk in 'Oz...

Depending on everyone elses thoughts..

Author:   Justplayingitcool
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 10:40am (PST)
Mertesacker + squilaci - 20 million - from Arsenal to Palace

Confirm Gunner4eva126

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.