Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: M.U.F Update 2012/13 ~ Final Update available now - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1737296-update-2012-13-final-update-available/3.htm

Author:   liverpooljohn88
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 4:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: M.U.F Update 2012/13 ~ Final Update available now
-------------------------------------------
quote YidArmy617
Love the idea of adding the NextGen series, will look forward to managing my youth team to glory!
NextGen was already on but you couldn't pick your squad for it unless you took control of your youth team. Plus it's called U-19 Champions Cup on the game.

Author:   dangerou5
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 5:58am (PST)
whats happened to greece and turkey ?

Author:   KillaAshley
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 6:56am (PST)
tbh, Cahill and Ivanovic should be better.

Author:   Suicide Messiah
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 7:00am (PST)
And it starts.

Author:   wolves_stain25
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 7:18am (PST)
quote YidArmy617
Love the idea of adding the NextGen series, will look forward to managing my youth team to glory!
As liverpooljohn88 said, the NextGen series was already in the game listed as the u19 Champions Cup, so you could have just changed the name of that (unless that is what you've done rather than add a whole new competition). Have you added the next teams that have agreed to compete in it this season? They've made the group draw today for next season.

KillaAshley ; I'd agree with possibly raising Cahill's CA slightly as he's proved himself to be one of the best in the country at centre half, but not sure about Ivanovic - yes he's quality, but his stats are already high on FM12 so they wouldn't need much alteration.

WOLVES have released Ashley Hemmings, James Spray and Louis Harris. Contrary to reports we haven't released Craddock, he's been given the chance to train over pre-season. Anthony Forde needs both a CA/PA update if you end up doing them, he's made a fair few first team appearances this season. Probably PA to a -7 (nothing too dramatic).

Author:   RichJL
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 7:37am (PST)
I created the NextGen Series from scratch as I wanted it to be realistic, all 24 registered teams are in it and it also gives the players the chance to send their own youth squad and play the games if they wish.

Issues with Greece & Turkey are due to promotions/relegations not all being done yet due to play-offs, will be fixed for the next beta.

Author:   dangerou5
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 7:41am (PST)
dont get the nextgen series thing fake youngsters play and are very shit :S wouldnt let me register the u18 i signed :S

Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 8:27am (PST)
Hmmmm I'll look into it.

Author:   Joes56
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 10:19am (PST)
Just realised there are two Tadanari Lee's at Southampton

Author:   harbin
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 10:43am (PST)
quote wolves_stain25
KillaAshley ; I'd agree with possibly raising Cahill's CA slightly as he's proved himself to be one of the best in the country at centre half, but not sure about Ivanovic - yes he's quality, but his stats are already high on FM12 so they wouldn't need much alteration.
Wouldn't say he's one of the best in the country, but certainly one of England's best CBs at the moment. Wouldn't put it over 165 though, because anything higher than that is usually world class, and I wouldn't rate him as one of Europe's best.

Cahill is usually a consistent performer in game anyway.

Not sure what Adam Henley's CA/PA is on the 12.2 patch, but on the default database he's playing badly for TNS... he's actually put in some good performances for Blackburn this season. I'd atleast put him at -8 so he becomes a decent Prem level defender, if not that then -7.

Hoilett could do with an attribute change aswell. The only thing he seems to be good on this game at is dribbling, yet I'd rate him as Blackburn's best performer this season.

Same perhaps goes with John Guidetti who judging from his form for Feyenoord, I'd expect SI to make him a -9.

quote dangerou5
dont get the nextgen series thing fake youngsters play and are very shit :S wouldnt let me register the u18 i signed :S
If it is the U19s Champions Cup, then my Reserves squad are the ones playing in it on the game. I think the organisers of that pick the teams that participate though TBH.

Man Utd Fan 123 Have you changed the competition names on this so they are what they actually are instead of called something different due to licensing and advertising reasons?

Author:   aizo4576
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 10:44am (PST)
Not sure if it's been decided on yet, but I vote in favour of CA/PA changes

Would it be possible to do a version with and a version without? I'm sure someone has done one in the past

Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 10:48am (PST)
harbin91 Yes.

Author:   wolves_stain25
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 5:17pm (PST)
harbin91 Yes, sorry that was poorly worded on my part. He's one of England's best centre backs.

With regards to NextGen, I believe that teams begin to sign up around this time (we've seen Dortmund, Arsenal and Chelsea sign up in recent weeks). Not really sure how it works on FM though, the English clubs enter their reserve teams while all foreign ones play with u19 teams. It'll probably be improved on FM13 as its a really good feature.

Author:   Andy4EFC
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 5:24pm (PST)
quote Suicide Messiah
And it starts.
10x this.

Author:   Maski
Date:   Jun 04, 12 at 5:57pm (PST)
Marvin Emnes should have 20 for pace and acceleration, Julio Arca should have 17 for passing.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.