Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Liverpool FC [2] - page 21

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1713211-liverpool-fc-2/21.htm

Author:   xpronic
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 9:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: Liverpool FC [2]
-------------------------------------------
Nice, looks like you've got a very solid setup there. :>

Author:   TheAngryMonkey
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 9:43am (PST)
quote xpronic
Nice, looks like you've got a very solid setup there. :>
Taken long enough over the season to get there though. Just gotta work out where I go from now.

Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 3:59am (PST)
Has anyone managed to get any decent regens from their youth intake? I keep on getting shite even though they are rated 3/3.5*. Youth recruitment and facilities are already maxed, so I dunno what the *bleep* is going. Maybe it's Man Utd stealing the best guys from the region lol, because they produce quality regens every year. :/

Author:   Tweety Pie
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 5:07am (PST)
Match to win the league 2012-

Final Day 2013 to win the league-

The Icing on the Cake-

2013 CL Final-

2013 League Table-

2013 FA Cup Final-

Achieved the dream and won a treble with Andy Carroll in tow.

Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 5:32am (PST)
Confirming league victory against Man Utd 2 years in a row, that's special lol. Ferguson getting the sack as well, *bleep*ing lol.

Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 11:40am (PST)
Still quite a few games to go but here's my Liverpool side and how they are doing. Quite proud of this team, really strong just need to look at the defense next I think.

Will post the whole season in review later, simply an amazing Liverpool team

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 3:41am (PST)
Here's the biggest result for my season so far. One win is all that stood from me and winning the Premier League for a second time. Manchester City where the team that stood on in the way, and boy did they put up a fight.

So here it is, Liverpool FC Vs Manchester City, the League is at stake!

Liverpool take on Man City

Man City: 13-8 Draw: 2-1 Liverpool: 6-4-(Fav) (English Premier Division)

Champions Cup quarter-finalists Manchester City are slight underdogs in what should prove a tightly contested affair against League Cup holders Liverpool, according to Sky Bet.

Liverpool are currently on a thirty-three match unbeaten run and the title contenders lie in 1st place in the English Premier Division. Liverpool are a win away from becoming Premier Division champions, and will take the title with a win over Man City.

Following Man City's heavy 0 - 3 English Premier Division defeat against Tottenham last Sunday, Mancini's side are currently 3rd in the Premier Division with 80 points from 35 matches.

The referee for the match will be Carl White from St. Helens who has shown 71 yellow cards and 5 red cards in his twenty-two Premier Division games so far this season. White's last Liverpool match was Liverpool's 3 - 1 English Premier Division victory over Leicester on Saturday 26th January.

2 - 3

Liverpool battled to a deserved 3 - 2 victory over Manchester City on a fine spring afternoon in their English Premier Division game at The City Of Manchester Stadium.

Legendary winger Dirk Kuyt got Liverpool off to a flyer by scoring a fierce shot on 4 minutes. Flamboyant midfielder Walter Montillo then equalised for Manchester City in the 16th minute with a well timed close range finish.

Striker Neymar then put Liverpool in front after 18 minutes with a placed shot from the edge of the area. Hummels scored with a close range header in the 22nd minute to extend the lead further.

Then followed controversy as Liverpool were denied claims by Neymar for a penalty. Things went from bad to worse for Manchester City as flamboyant midfielder Samir Nasri earned himself an early bath for a vicious foul on 51 minutes.

Legendary midfielder Steven Gerrard had a chance to score from the penalty spot for Liverpool on the 72 minute mark but missed his spot-kick. Striker Edin Dzeko gave the Manchester City fans a glimmer of hope after 87 minutes with a close range finish which was timed impeccably.

Man of the Match: Mats Hummels (Liverpool)
Attendance: 47,405

Tinkerer Stevenson keeps opponents guessing

Liverpool boss Christopher Stevenson has gained himself something of a reputation for springing tactical surprises and it certainly seems to be paying off at the moment.

Stevenson's decision to play 4-3-1-2 during Liverpool's 3 - 2 English Premier Division victory over Man City extended his side's unbeaten run and proved too cunning for Man City.

Starting Lineup

Stats

Final Score

The table at full time

For me that has to be the sweetest of victories as Carrol left for Man City. Plus to win the league on their own ground just rubs it in even more. Next I have, EVERTON at Wembley for the FA Cup followed by Wigan, Arsenal then Real Madrid in the Champions League Final at Wembley (How sweet will this season be!)

Will post The FA Cup and Champions League next

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 4:24am (PST)
Nice win over City TheAngryMonkey. They along with Real Madrid were the only two teams to beat me in my previous season lol. It's always nice to win the league in your rival's home.

How much did you managed to ofload Carrol for?

In other news, plans for a new stadium have started! Didn't even ask for one haha. Just finished 2015/16 season.

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 4:41am (PST)
quote xpronic
Nice win over City TheAngryMonkey. They along with Real Madrid were the only two teams to beat me in my previous season lol. It's always nice to win the league in your rival's home.

In other news, plans for a new stadium have started! Didn't even ask for one haha. Just finished 2015/16 season.
Sold him for 35.5M, he played an amazing season last year and Man City approached him, he got pissy about being made to stay at a "Small Club" (Yea right, who's small now) I simply replaced him with Neymar and Jules Didier

My stadium is also being upgraded, think they said something like 55,000+

Also, here's something EVERY Liverpool fan would love to see in real!

Man Utd relegated

Man Utd have been relegated from the English Premier Division.

Despite the best efforts of Danny Welbeck, Man Utd's top scorer with 19 goals, the troubled English Premier Division strugglers have fallen below expectations with only 30 points to show from 38 games.

Liverpool set record for Premier Division wins

Liverpool are now the most decorated team in English Premier Division history, having just lifted their 20th title.

The record was previously held by Manchester United.

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 5:11am (PST)
quote TheAngryMonkey
quote xpronic

Sold him for 35.5M, he played an amazing season last year and Man City approached him, he got pissy about being made to stay at a "Small Club" (Yea right, who's small now) I simply replaced him with Neymar and Jules Didier

Bloody brilliant!

My stadium is also being upgraded, think they said something like 55,000+

Also, here's something EVERY Liverpool fan would love to see in real!

Man Utd relegated

Man Utd have been relegated from the English Premier Division.

Despite the best efforts of Danny Welbeck, Man Utd's top scorer with 19 goals, the troubled English Premier Division strugglers have fallen below expectations with only 30 points to show from 38 games.
Dafuq. Did they have a string on major injuries to their top players?

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:18am (PST)
quote xpronic
Dafuq. Did they have a string on major injuries to their top players?
Looking in to Manchester United it almost looks like they have huge debts. If I get a chance to try manage and find out more I will but here's what I found so far!

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:39am (PST)
Martin Jol in charge? You don't have to say anymore lol.

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:44am (PST)
quote xpronic
Martin Jol in charge? You don't have to say anymore lol.
Hmmm i'm expecting him to get the sack any time. The season is just about over, Champions League is all that's left

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 7:39am (PST)
quote xpronic
Here's the details on my upgrade

Board Set Initial Budgets

The board have set the initial wage budget for the coming season at £3M p/w and the transfer budget at £116M.

These values may be altered later based on the agreed setting of the club's season expectations.

Stadium expansion plans announced

The board have announced plans to enlarge the stadium by 16,000 seats.

An initial estimate indicates that the planned expansion work will cost around £19.25M.

It is expected that this expansion will take around 6 months to complete.

The ground's capacity will be temporarily reduced as part of the north stand will be closed during this renovation.

Should be a nice expansion I feel

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 7:51am (PST)
Are you playing on the original database? I only ask because Anfield will be 60k after the expansion is completed. I had the same on my old pool save, but on this new one, it only got expanded to 55k.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.