Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Team Discussion] Ajax - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1693893-team-discussion-ajax/5.htm

Author:   mark_lutton
Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 1:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Team Discussion] Ajax
-------------------------------------------
pricey1992, thanks mate, replaced him with Artem Milevskiy that guy is a beast and also brought in Nolan Roux first season who's finding his feet now, i just need to find a way for my regens to gel now.

jackarmy, i had a slow start to the season to was trying to play to many regens at the one time, but i think after a few changes and players returning from injury Ive hit a good bit off form, hope urs improves too.

Author:   jackarmy
Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 1:54pm (PST)
rota finally scored after a 8hr goal drought hopefully thats my problem solved now im thinking of getting junior hoillett u reckon hes worth 11.5m?

Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 2:02pm (PST)
quote jackarmy
im thinking of getting junior hoillett u reckon hes worth 11.5m?
What ages is he mate? He's a great player like but for that amount of money is there nobody better, i don't think Ive ever spend that much with Ajax think my highest is £6m.

Author:   SLB
Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 3:20pm (PST)
quote mark_lutton
SLB Thanks for the comments mate, i don't want to have to many regens breaking into the first team right now, as am still trying to make us a strong force in Europe as well as Holland, but do you have any advice on how to treat my regens so they grow into great players, atm am just given them the odd game in the league when my first team players are injured and also they get like lower rounds of the cups etc, but should i loan any out and if so who should i loan out in your eyes?

jackarmy, have to say mate them first 3 regens look amazing mate, and that striker Rota wish i had Diaz or Nene playing like, hopefully its not to long till your challenging the big boys in the CL.

I play the best ones mixed with some first-team players in the cup aand easy matches,gives them a chance to play at a higher level,or i loaned them out,at least that way they get some matches and more value

Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 4:21pm (PST)
i generally give the most promising ones first team football straight away 15-20 games a season and then once their about 19-20 if they not improving enough loan them out im lucky almere are in the eridivse and my youngsters have kept them up for two seasons but my ajax 2 beat them 5-1 in the cup
i just found this lad gutted i missed him from den haag i have paid hull 5m for him i think he'll be worth every penny ][IMG

Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 5:56pm (PST)
SLB, jackarmy, thanks guys, i'll try your advise, atm am struggling to find a team to loan players too, my players dont seem to want to join Almere, must think there superstars already lol

Author:   pricey1992
Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 7:05pm (PST)
Loaded my Ajax save up and starting the third season, got lukaku on loan for the year and going to look for some quality youngsters

Author:   nufcfan
Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 7:46pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Team Discussion] Ajax + Twente for nufcfan
hey guys im just loading a game as FC Twente, no where to discuss it lets make it ^^^^^^^^ haha see subject name

Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 8:20pm (PST)
nufcfan your more than welcome to join us, who you thinking of signing? FC Twente finished 13th in my first season.

Me and Vitese are 5/2 favorites for the league, don't know why they are such a good price season one i finished 25points ahead of them, they finished 7th and season 2 finished ahead of them by 23 points they finished 5th

Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 8:45pm (PST)
hey im lookin for 1 MC 2 AMR/AML 1 DL 1DR haha not many people

im looking at Jenson (free danish MC) Bressan (obviously haha) Aghahowa fro Shakhtar on loan, his pace makes me thing her could play AML/R

Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 8:52pm (PST)
Sime Vrsaljko is quality at RB and can play LB and he's cheap around 3mill ive played him in midfield a few times and he played will

Ryo Miyaichi on loan from arsenal first season for me played 27(9) goals 8 assists 13 MoM 4 average rating 7.32 i always try and loan him , always plays well for me

I wonder if the bookies still put Vitese as joint favorites, first game of the season i'm away to Vitese and win 5-2

Date:   Dec 07, 11 at 12:15am (PST)
im on an excellent run in the league now we've won 11 on the bounce and back nicely at the top of the table ][IMG
new 10m signing looks very promising needed to get competition for elshot and robinson he can play lw or lb ][IMG
end of january now all my signings and sales ][IMG my other sales were sigporsson for 4.8m and vela for 7.5m

Date:   Dec 07, 11 at 6:22am (PST)
i got vela for 4 million end of season 2, hows he doing for you jackarmy

Date:   Dec 07, 11 at 10:49am (PST)
Have to say jackarmy you do some serious spending haha, i don't think Ive spent over £10m in a season, who did u get in the CL knock out stages i got Barca fs

Date:   Dec 07, 11 at 11:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Team Discussion] Ajax + twente for nufcfan
hey guys, im in champs groups

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.