Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Team Discussion] Ajax - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1693893-team-discussion-ajax/2.htm

Author:   jackarmy
Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 12:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Team Discussion] Ajax
-------------------------------------------
i wom the league lost my only game to vitesse on the last day of the season not impressed and i lost to villareal on the semis

Author:   Pricey2045
Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 10:17am (PST)
jackarmy did you finish 3rd in your CL group?

and unlucky with the loss on the last day, i dominate most League games but my players don't seem to want to score in some games, had 4 CCC and drew 0-0 still 5 points clear though

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 11:18am (PST)
yeah i could have been second but lost to lyon they seem to be my bogey team lost to them in a friendly aswell lol ill post some ss's now, what signings did you make mate and what tactics are you using?
end of season league standings ][IMG im really shocked psv finished fourth
new young hope the next huntellar ][IMG

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 12:57pm (PST)
jackarmy i'll post some screenshots later, brought a few players,i'm using 4-2-3-1, what tactic you using?

going to have a massive clear out end of season

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 1:41pm (PST)
the one i posted earlier the bloody board sold the icelandic striker to sunderland for 7.5m in installments grrr iv bought this kid think he was worth 1.4m ][IMG
on a down side nearly all my staff would not sign new contracts and left lol
jus got this kid aswell 6.5m iv been bold this season no big experienced signings just youth ][IMG
my squad and tactics for the upcoming season ][IMG

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 2:50pm (PST)
Won the league and lost the next two games and drew the 3rd , they must be thinking we've won the title no need to try , really annoyed that as soon as the title was won they all switched off, dropped 8 points after the title was won

Disapointing with loosing so many games,

Author:   Fippsey
Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 3:53pm (PST)
There seems to be quite a few people playing as Ajax at the moment, and i have also noticed a few regulars people have been buying in Kara and Wifried.

I seem to find it a pretty easy league at the moment wining normally by 2+ goals.
Anyway here are some shots of my Ajax transfers, formation, stand out players etc

A few of my key players.

The only decent player to come through my squad in the first season is this kid, look spromising

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 4:03pm (PST)
Fippsey well done in the league and Wilfried is brilliant in this league,how come you sold Christian Eriksen? he's done really well on my save

i bet he would easily be top scorer if he wasn't injured for so long

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 4:08pm (PST)
Pricey1992

Birmingham bid 9.5m for him and my board accepted.
I wasn't really bothered anyway as Stilic was playing better.

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 4:13pm (PST)
Fippsey fair enough lol,

Update- trying to sell load of unwanted/unneeded players, strugglingto get rid of sulejmani had a chance to sell him start of last season but a day before the work permit came through he broke his leg now i carn't get as much for him, looks like i'll have to sell him on the cheap

Date:   Nov 06, 11 at 11:44am (PST)
well done on winning the league both did el hamdoui perform for u both he got 23 goals for me i think, still gutted the board sold steinorsonn suppose that will happen for ahwile that youngster i signed is wanted by madrid now lol fml
sulejmani did well for me he seems to get key goals

Date:   Nov 06, 11 at 2:16pm (PST)
Well my Ajax career has come to an end, as after the second season and after winning the league for a second time, Sir Alex Ferguson retired and Man united head hunted me

Date:   Nov 06, 11 at 2:27pm (PST)
el hamdaoui scored 22 in 32, played wilfried whenever i could and he got 22 in 18

Fippsey congrats i'm hoping to be offered man utd when fergie retires, i want the steam achievement lol.

won the league again post screenshots later

Date:   Nov 07, 11 at 10:24am (PST)
Screenshots

Had a unbeaten season post the screenshot later when next on, thought i took one but didnt so will post it later

This was my last season with Ajax got bit bored of them, might start a new save in the future though

Author:   mark_lutton
Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 4:03pm (PST)
Okay so after having a chat with jackarmy, i think am finally going to be Ajax, so what i want to know is, Who should i sell? As i don't want to have a big squad i want at least 18 players in my first team, and ive never been Ajax and don't no too much about them these days so any help would be great.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.