Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Team Discussion] Ajax - page 19

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1693893-team-discussion-ajax/19.htm

Author:   jackarmy
Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 12:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Team Discussion] Ajax
-------------------------------------------
fresh off my second cl victory with the mighty rosenborg a 2-1 win over porto at benficas ground of all places nice

Author:   Pricey2045
Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 12:57pm (PST)
Wont the league with 5 games to go, won it after a disappointing 1-1 draw against a mid table team but my team did have a very tough CL game in mid week.

Hate winning the league early my team switches off failed to score in a match for the first time in about 60 games :/

Author:   dangerou5
Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 1:21pm (PST)
can i see someones first season's transfers please

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 1:34pm (PST)
dangerou5

Not my best bunch of transfers to be honest

and that i think is my only season where i spent more than i sold

Author:   dangerou5
Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 1:44pm (PST)
quote pricey1992
dangerou5

Not my best bunch of transfers to be honest

and that i think is my only season where i spent more than i sold
cheers.. all i have signed at the moment is wilfried

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 1:53pm (PST)
dangerou5 he's a quality player always gets 20+ goals a year, i found that you can get much better players and staff start of season 2.

Just had a brilliant game at home to FC Twente 2-0 down after 72mins by the 87th winning 3-2 and held on to win

got to quarter final of CL and got Real
won at home 1-0
lost away 2-0
so lost 2-1 on agg but happy with that maybe in a year or two when my youngsters get more experience i can go a bit further

Won the Dutch cup
so overall not a bad year with a young squad won the super cup,league and dutch cup and narrowly lost in the quarter final in the CL

Author:   FM08CHAMP
Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 6:18pm (PST)
How's everyone getting on? I just got in from work and thought I'd load it up. Been thinking about it all day About to finish the season, only got a few games left.

Edit: I'm getting a bid from Liverpool for 11m for Vertonghen. What should I do?

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 7:36pm (PST)
FM08CHAMP Vertonghen is one player i would not sell, been brilliant every season

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 7:41pm (PST)
quote pricey1992
FM08CHAMP Vertonghen is one player i would not sell, been brilliant every season
I turned the offer down but if I got offered 15m I would be tempted to take it to be honest I don't know who to sign this season, I have already signed a few youngsters, nothing special though.

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 7:46pm (PST)
FM08CHAMP i wouldn't even sell him for 20m, he has been one of my best players and always plays excellent in the big games

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 8:06pm (PST)
quote pricey1992
FM08CHAMP i wouldn't even sell him for 20m, he has been one of my best players and always plays excellent in the big games
OK, you have convinced me to keep him, he has been amazing to be honest! I don't know who to sign, second season Think I'm just going to sign youngsters

Edit: I'm hoping to sign Pandev as he's unsettled and unhappy at Inter and they are only asking for 3.8m and I'm selling Mounir El Hamdaoui as he wanted a move to a bigger club, I have accepted offers for 6m so hopefully he goes for 6m and I sign Pandev for 3.8m and make some money!

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 8:32pm (PST)
you can get up to 20m for hamdouni depending how old he is ask for atleast 15m m8 you will probably get that

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 8:37pm (PST)
FM08CHAMP good decision, and i check transfer list every week sometimes quality players are there, see where you assistant thinks you need to improve

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 8:37pm (PST)
quote jackarmy
you can get up to 20m for hamdouni depending how old he is ask for atleast 15m m8 you will probably get that
Damn He just went for 6m. I feel robbed now. Pandev went to Bremen on loan too Not happy. I need a new striker now. I have renewed Macheda's loan deal though and he has been impressive in pre-season. What's the best way to find the best youngsters, regens etc?

Edit: I'm trying to sign Jordan Ayew now as he looks class and he has a lot of potential!

Edit2: I signed him for 12.5m which I know is a lot but he does have plenty of years left as he's only 20 and hopefully he will turn out class and be worth the money.

Date:   Jan 29, 12 at 12:02am (PST)
id reccomend fierro in 3-4 years he;ll be world class you can get him for 2m at most

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.