Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Team Discussion] Ajax - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1693893-team-discussion-ajax/12.htm

Author:   fox3r
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 8:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Team Discussion] Ajax
-------------------------------------------
pricey1992 I won the league by about 12 points (had it won with 4 games left to go in the season I believe). CL I was drawn against Porto in the first knockout round and beat them, but had to play Arsenal in the quarters and lost 3-2 (Won 2-1 at home at first, but then lost 1-0 away which was a bummer).

So far I'm almost half way through my second season and haven't lost a game in the league (a couple of ties). I have only lost one in the CL and that was to OM, who spend ungodly amounts of money in my game for that size of a team($25 mil US for all three of the Shakhtar stars (Douglas Costa, Fernandinho, and Willian)).

Do you guys run custom training schedules for individual players. I haven't dicked around to much with training in this version, so suggestions would be nice.

Author:   pricey1992
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 9:02pm (PST)
quote fox3r
pricey1992 I won the league by about 12 points (had it won with 4 games left to go in the season I believe). CL I was drawn against Porto in the first knockout round and beat them, but had to play Arsenal in the quarters and lost 3-2 (Won 2-1 at home at first, but then lost 1-0 away which was a bummer).

So far I'm almost half way through my second season and haven't lost a game in the league (a couple of ties). I have only lost one in the CL and that was to OM, who spend ungodly amounts of money in my game for that size of a team($25 mil US for all three of the Shakhtar stars (Douglas Costa, Fernandinho, and Willian)).
Well done on the league mate, think you miss posted the arsenal results if you won 2-1 then lost 1-0 it would end 2-2 and get kicked out on away goals

and i don't have one training schedule for one player, i should really it would help improve some of the regens

Author:   fox3r
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 9:09pm (PST)
quote pricey1992
Well done on the league mate, think you miss posted the arsenal results if you won 2-1 then lost 1-0 it would end 2-2 and get kicked out on away goals

and i don't have one training schedule for one player, i should really it would help improve some of the regens
Ya, it was definitely 2-1 win for me at home, but probably 2-0 away. This year I'm hoping to go a bit deeper, but will see what the draws give me (my group stage is OM, Valencia, and a cream puff team which I thought wasn't to bad)

Author:   mark_lutton
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 9:25pm (PST)
Just loaded my save up, drew there with Arsenal away 1-1 and won in Dutch Second Round 8-0 with a squad full of regens.

Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 9:28pm (PST)
fox3r keep us updated on how you do in your group

and good win mark_lutton even better with it being full of regens

good start of the season won the dutch super cup 4-2 against AZ, hoping for another season full of goals

Author:   jackarmy
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 9:43pm (PST)
won the league and cup
league table ][IMG
league performances ][IMG
rota had another strong season 97 league goals in 90 games for me since joining 3 seasons ago for 1m

Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 9:49pm (PST)
jackarmy congrats on the cup and league and great goal-scoring record for rota

Author:   mike_efc
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 10:19pm (PST)
Maybe a daft question but what are the restrictions with regard to foreign players? Is it only that no non EU u18s can play?

Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 10:45pm (PST)
yeah thats it and also no squad registrations its probably the best country to manage in in that respect

Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 11:31pm (PST)
Cool, I thought as much but couldnt quite believe it was true haha!

Author:   lambie40
Date:   Dec 13, 11 at 11:59pm (PST)
How has Thulani Serero been playing/progressing for everyone? As you can see by my sig, i'm quite a fan. On my current Unemployed game, he just joined AC Milan and is ripping up the Serie A.

Date:   Dec 14, 11 at 12:15am (PST)
lambie40 he's a great player one of the few surviving original Ajax players i have left, i'll post his stats later when i have the save open

Date:   Dec 14, 11 at 12:40am (PST)
lol i made the mistake of selling him he looked average but hes proved me wrong and hes playing for 1 of the top dutch teams ill look up wich one later

Author:   lambie40
Date:   Dec 14, 11 at 6:29am (PST)
quote pricey1992
lambie40 he's a great player one of the few surviving original Ajax players i have left, i'll post his stats later when i have the save open
Great to hear he's doing well on your save as well, look forward to the screenshots.

Date:   Dec 14, 11 at 9:01am (PST)
How do you play Serero? I've had him as B2B as recommended by my coaching staff but he's been averaging about 6.6, was planning on replacing him asap!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.