Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: FM Therapy Couch - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1691453-fm-therapy-couch/6.htm

Author:   DCFCMIKEDCFC
Date:   Dec 05, 11 at 5:07pm (PST)
Subject:   re: FM Therapy Couch
-------------------------------------------
I had enough of being *bleep*ed over in my other fm saves so i thought if you can't beat them you might aswell join them. I started a new save as Man City and intended to *bleep* over every team i could- it all started off well ( the highlight being the 5-0 trouncing of Man Utd at home) and then aguero decides he's scored enough for the year and chooses to miss every opportunity given to him, after losing the league to United with 2 games to go, he then has the cheek to score 4 goals in the final two games.

Author:   ProEvoTaku
Date:   Dec 05, 11 at 7:10pm (PST)
This game chats shit

Was winning 2-0 controlling the game with my Liverpool team against Bolton, then that prick David Ngog scores 2 last minute goals to level out the game.

Author:   JohnRush
Date:   Dec 05, 11 at 9:22pm (PST)
2-0 up against Benfica, last couple of minutes 2-2

...3-1 up against Braga...3-3 in the last couple of minutes.

Braga match had Contain > Play more safer on... also so that clearly made *bleep* all difference!

Author:   DCFCMIKEDCFC
Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 9:39pm (PST)
Has anyone else noticed the amount of times your players just blast it at the keeper? Is this a glitch?

Author:   DanielT
Date:   Dec 11, 11 at 3:44pm (PST)
20 shots consisting of 6 CCCs and 6 half chances to Ajax's 1 CCC and 3 half chances

lose 2-1

what the *bleep* is that about SI you pricks

Date:   Dec 11, 11 at 3:44pm (PST)
Are you *bleep*ing kidding me!

4-0 up against City and of course....4-4!

Author:   Suicide Messiah
Date:   Dec 11, 11 at 5:17pm (PST)
They dominated to be fair.

Date:   Dec 11, 11 at 5:18pm (PST)
quote Suicide Messiah
They dominated to be fair.
...I was dominating then they scored 4 and it *bleep*ed up all the stats

Author:   seanburns92
Date:   Dec 15, 11 at 5:11pm (PST)
It seems every game I get a big referee decision go against me! It's 0-0, penalty after the guy dives. Another game it was 1-1, they score a goal which is offside, yet it stands. Another I was winning 1-0 and my player is fouled in the area. It was a penalty but the ref plays on and the score. In my latest game I'm on a poor run of form, 1-1 and I score, ruled out for a foul which wasn't a foul. They then score 2 minutes later, *bleep*ing bullshit!

Author:   Macleod77
Date:   Dec 15, 11 at 6:00pm (PST)
Nikica Jelavic wants a really high contract for me at Rangers. He has around 8 months left on his deal and i need to get him tied down but he wants near 50k and a release fee of £1.3M. Get to *bleep* you prick! Worst thing is he has 21 goals in 20 matches and is in the form of his life!

Author:   Fergie
Date:   Dec 15, 11 at 10:02pm (PST)
Naughty strikers for the computer = GOD

World class strikers for me = Michael Ricketts in costume

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Dec 16, 11 at 8:02pm (PST)
Ai Keepers. Robert Green can save 15 of my shots on target, West Ham get 2 on target and win 2-1. Sooooo many times it's happened in this one season. *bleep*ing ridiculous when Rooney/Cavani/Torres/Hernandez can't score yet Kevin Nolan can..

Author:   shandy
Date:   Dec 16, 11 at 10:20pm (PST)
Aaarrgghhh! I set my tactics so my players play short passes, which they do.. I also ask my keeper to distribute to a defender, so that I keep the ball. My keeper, from his hands, gives it to a defender, from a goal kick he launches it long every time.. there's a reason WHY I have you set to distribute to a defender, it's because our strikers and wingers are about 5 foot 3!

Author:   CWCA
Date:   Dec 18, 11 at 1:49am (PST)

I've resorted to bringing in Paul *bleep*ing Stalteri as RB cover so Branivan can play CB.

Author:   Frick_a_Frack
Date:   Dec 18, 11 at 9:25am (PST)
Come 4th in the league in the first year with wolves. Year 2 comes along and I've strengthened my squad nicely. Suddenly my team can't even make 3 passes in a row, shoot from distance when I've told them not to, and the defense just give up on everything... Absolutely choked right now. Lost first 3 games of the season. Sometimes I wonder why I even like playing this game. Time to shelf for a bit I guess. *bleep* you SI.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.