Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: FM Therapy Couch - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1691453-fm-therapy-couch/4.htm

Author:   xpronic
Date:   Nov 07, 11 at 12:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: FM Therapy Couch
-------------------------------------------
Lol it's been awhile since I've played a football manager game, but decided to pick up this years edition. I don't know if it's just happening to me, but the amount of offside goals I've had dissallowed, is borderline insane. Suarez finished the season as my top goal scorer with 51 goals, but you could have added 20 to that number easily if the lines men had gone to spec savers.

Author:   Danbo
Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 3:12am (PST)
Most ridiculous thing i've experienced in this game.....playing Madrid, heading into the end of the season with a season-deciding match vs. Barca, then a Copa del Rey final vs. Sevilla, then CL final vs. Barca. And in the match before this all starts i lose CR7, Kaka and Higuain for the season...all in the SAME match. And the one before I lost Khedira as well. Really an absurd amount of injuries in this one season. Ronaldo had both broken ankle and torn hamstring and Di Maria broke an arm then a leg.

Author:   walnuts
Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 5:04am (PST)
quote xpronic
Lol it's been awhile since I've played a football manager game, but decided to pick up this years edition. I don't know if it's just happening to me, but the amount of offside goals I've had dissallowed, is borderline insane. Suarez finished the season as my top goal scorer with 51 goals, but you could have added 20 to that number easily if the lines men had gone to spec savers.
Obviously a bug, let's hope they fix it in the next patch.

Anyway, I swear my players are made out of *bleep*ing glass :<!

Author:   MisterZany
Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 10:03am (PST)
I promised Drogba I would start him in more games, but when I do want to start him he's away at the Cup of Nations, then he says he 'may be forced to take things further' if I don't keep my promise. WTF?

Author:   RM99
Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 3:16am (PST)
Ayew signed for Aresnal with wages of 54K per week.
I tried to sign him too while they were in negotiations and he wanted over 100K per week.
What rubbish!

Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 10:32pm (PST)
quote RM99
Ayew signed for Aresnal with wages of 54K per week.
I tried to sign him too while they were in negotiations and he wanted over 100K per week.
What rubbish!
Maybe he just doesn't like you or the club?

Author:   RM99
Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 10:35pm (PST)
Everyone loves Real mate.

Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 11:08pm (PST)
I don't, I detest them.

Author:   ciaranod7
Date:   Nov 11, 11 at 11:56pm (PST)
>_< I was away from the computer and the stupid window's update kicked in. Lost some of my PSG save but not a lot

Author:   Star of Spurs
Date:   Nov 13, 11 at 12:31pm (PST)
Two games in a row I've gone 4 goals up and nearly lost somehow.

I won 5-3 and 4-3 both games, but dear christ this game keeps you on the edge.

EDIT: Three games, three injuries to three of my best players.

Author:   Star of Spurs
Date:   Nov 14, 11 at 8:03pm (PST)
Bury have gone from world beaters to spastics overnight.

Seriously how the *bleep* can I be top from the 11th game to the 36th without a challenge and now I can't buy a win.

Author:   DCFCMIKEDCFC
Date:   Nov 15, 11 at 5:35pm (PST)
So I get chelsea and man utd as my opening two games of the season- both ended in defeat but they were spirited performances. We then play QPR in the cup and come away with a 2-0 win with a good performance. Then we play aston villa at home who have lost their opening two fixtures 3-0 against Fulham and then 4-0 against blackburn. The game decideds to then *bleep* me over by setting my players to only have 2 shots all game.

Author:   seanburns92
Date:   Nov 17, 11 at 8:16pm (PST)
Into my 4th season with Liverpool and I lose 2-1 to Fulham, who have Pajtim Kasami score his first 2 goals for the club EVER! 1 fair enough, 2, bullshit.

Author:   Nyerere
Date:   Nov 18, 11 at 1:13pm (PST)
Why do set pieces from knwohere decide my big games? At least show me the foul its not that much to ask instead of feeling cheated.

Edit: Ok thats a farce. I lost to man u 3-1 it was 1-1 untill my guy got sent off which then they immediatley score 2. At home there guy gets sent off in the first minute but somehow de gea is a super ninja keeper *just like irl*. My guy gets injured then IMMEDIATLEY ANOTHER CORNER FROM KNWOHERE AND THEY SCORE WITH THEIR FIRST ATTACK OF THE GAME.

Author:   Benrollo
Date:   Nov 18, 11 at 2:27pm (PST)
Why after every single red card - no matter if it was a savage tackle or a ref mistake, if you appeal or if you don't appeal - does the one game ban always get extended to three? It did this in FM11 and how they've let it slip through the cracks is ridiculous.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.