Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: FM Therapy Couch - page 17

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1691453-fm-therapy-couch/17.htm

Author:   paddywolf
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 5:09am (PST)
Subject:   re: FM Therapy Couch
-------------------------------------------
OKso why do substitutions take so long to activate? If I bring someone on it's to increase attack or go defensive to protect a lead, or because someone is injured or plainly sucks. I have to wait then sometimes ten game minutes before it happens, often by which time the game has changed and I need a different tactic anyway. P's me off big time

Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 5:42am (PST)
quote lambie40
Need to know, does everybody else have so many goals disallowed?
Yes - I get hoardes of disallowed goals - ridiculous

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 10:55am (PST)
Lol, this game. The 'scripting' is so *bleep*ing obvious to see now. When we were a relegation fighter/mid table side we were pretty clinical, or at least scoring most of our chances. 2 PL titles later and now keepers are playing blinders, my strikers have somehow turned to shit now that they're playing for a top side, so *bleep*ing annoying.

Author:   Sigge
Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 3:16am (PST)
In every game we lead 2-0 in half time, we manage to concede 2 goals, so we draw 2-2 or I win 3-2, 4-2 etc, they just cant keep a clean sheet, bastards!
Crap game when things like this happen

Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 7:43am (PST)
quote Sigge
In every game we lead 2-0 in half time, we manage to concede 2 goals, so we draw 2-2 or I win 3-2, 4-2 etc, they just cant keep a clean sheet, bastards!
Hear you with the 2-0 thing. Seems probably 7/10 times I go 2-0 up we'll concede within the next 10 minutes randomly, helps the opposition get back in the game and they always go on to equalize.

Author:   Sigge
Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 7:49am (PST)
arwelt
1-0 or 3-0 works, but not 2-0, they always score and sometimes get 1 point from us

Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 10:25am (PST)
*bleep*ing hell, this game's scripting is worse than Fifa sometimes, can *bleep*ing tell when somethings going to happen ffs

Author:   Benjamino
Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 11:31am (PST)
*bleep*ing stupid AI for my defenders. Jagielka stops a goal bound shot by turning on the ball, but he just touches it to Jovetic who passes it past him into the net. Stupid *bleep*er didn't even move. Twat.

Date:   Jul 20, 12 at 1:41am (PST)
What is it with one-on-ones with the keeper - there are so many in a game and 99% of the time my striker fires it directly at the keeper when he has a whole goal to aim at! Fortunately it works the same for the opposition. Once in a blue moon my striker keeps it and rounds the keeper with the ball and scores.

Date:   Jul 20, 12 at 1:43am (PST)
quote arwelt
[quote=Sigge|message:33291981]In every game we lead 2-0 in half time, we manage to concede 2 goals, so we draw 2-2 or I win 3-2, 4-2 etc, they just cant keep a clean sheet, bastards!
Hear you with the 2-0 thing. Seems probably 7/10 times I go 2-0 up we'll concede within the next 10 minutes randomly, helps the opposition get back in the game and they always go on to equalize.

I went through a patch when I was going up 4 or even 5 nil - no exaggeration, and then still drawing 5-5 or losing 5-6 or even 5-7. It totally did my head in - this was back with FM 08 or thereabouts.

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Jul 20, 12 at 11:54am (PST)
There is definitely something in that 2-0 theory.

I went 2-0 down to Chelsea, we got one back and I knew for a fact that we were going to equalise before the end of the game, no matter what tactics I would employ.
It happened against Arsenal too actually, accept this time I was the one who went 2-0 up.

It most commonly happens when I play Chelsea.

Date:   Jul 20, 12 at 6:14pm (PST)
ResistanceFailure
Just had another instance like it

We dominated nearly the entire game, at 3-0 we were sailing, then with their first shot OT they scored from a corner, then immediately got a 2nd and they started to dominate, they didn't even change their tactics or anything, it literally just did it

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Jul 20, 12 at 6:26pm (PST)
rofl. mohammed ali, shame it's spelt differently.

Author:   FIFAleachy
Date:   Jul 22, 12 at 6:41am (PST)
Just can't find a decent game on FM, I've never come across this problem before and it's annoying me.

Author:   Benjamino
Date:   Jul 24, 12 at 3:58am (PST)
Why the *bleep* can Edin *bleep*ing Dzeko match my striker's scoring rate when he has far worse stats? Such bullshit.

ATTRIBUTES GOING DOWN FOR NO REASON. *bleep* OFF

If you have 20 finishing and 18 composure, then you can AT LEAST GET ONE ON ONES ON TARGET YOU DAFT *bleep*

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.