Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: FM Therapy Couch - page 15

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1691453-fm-therapy-couch/15.htm

Author:   Shin Ra
Date:   May 04, 12 at 5:50am (PST)
Subject:   re: FM Therapy Couch
-------------------------------------------
Anyone notice reoccurring themes in their save that seem to happen a bit too often? The amount of disallowed goals I had in my first season with Newcastle was just ridiculous. Also was awarded 0 penalties the entire season which I thought was a bit silly as the teams plays mostly attacking and is in the opposition box enough to draw fouls but the ref waves away every single one.

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   May 04, 12 at 1:09pm (PST)
quote Shin Ra
Anyone notice reoccurring themes in their save that seem to happen a bit too often? The amount of disallowed goals I had in my first season with Newcastle was just ridiculous. Also was awarded 0 penalties the entire season which I thought was a bit silly as the teams plays mostly attacking and is in the opposition box enough to draw fouls but the ref waves away every single one.
Shinra
My main complaint is how shit the other teams in the league are in europe. STOP RELYING ON ME TO BRING IN THE COEFFICIENTS

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   May 07, 12 at 8:21am (PST)
oh ffs FM, have been playing some awesome football in the last ten league games then go to Munich to face Bayern. All is going well until Fuchs gets sent off for a "deliberate" handball in the 69th minute. We were drawing 1-1 at that point. Game finished 4-1.

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   May 08, 12 at 2:42pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
oh ffs FM, have been playing some awesome football in the last ten league games then go to Munich to face Bayern. All is going well until Fuchs gets sent off for a "deliberate" handball in the 69th minute. We were drawing 1-1 at that point. Game finished 4-1.
Well then tell your players not to be cheating twats

Author:   RM99
Date:   May 08, 12 at 5:00pm (PST)
Had one of those frustrating matches.

Went 3-0 up after 5 mins in the game.
Then hit the post 4 times by the 25 min mark.
Would go on the hit the post once more in the match and only score one more in the match.

Author:   Severance
Date:   May 10, 12 at 8:13am (PST)
You scripted piece of shit game! 5 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand, they lose so all I have to do is go to St. Andrews and win. Instead we have 16 shots, 59% possession and lose 1-0. They had 2 shots, 1 on target and they *bleep*ing win. I don't give a shit, this game is incredibly scripted. Also lost a Chmapions League final a few seasons ago, was 2-0 up and had battered Madrid all game. They scored in the 81st minute and then in the 84th we have a free-kick from about 50 yards. We're on control and yet everyone is forward, Suarez rolls it out for Wilson who tries to score, it hits the wall and falls to Ronaldo, who now has a good 60 yards of space ahead of him because my team decide to go for a 3rd and they equalize. SCRIPTED, AHHHHH!  [/rage]

Author:   Blake_Porter
Date:   May 29, 12 at 10:20am (PST)
!!!! On my Porto save I have had 3 injuries in my match against Sporting Lisbon!!!!

them 3 being Defour, Danilo and Pandev!

Date:   May 29, 12 at 10:44am (PST)
quote Blake_Porter
!!!! On my Porto save I have had 3 injuries in my match against Sporting Lisbon!!!!

them 3 being Defour, Danilo and Pandev!
Try having 5 injuries in one match 

Date:   May 29, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
ahhh, screw that! Somehow I still won 2-0 even without a full force team

Date:   May 29, 12 at 1:25pm (PST)
This will cheer peoples rage up. When its all going wrong...

Compare yourself to Kilikia Yerevan

Or Pyunik-3 Yerevan

Author:   shaunie
Date:   Jun 01, 12 at 8:31am (PST)
Is it bad to be annoyed that your team keeps doing well in the cup? I have injuries and I'm rotating around so much that I have a 17 year old coming on quite often and an 18 year old starting regularly (that is only ranked at 2 starts at the moment by my assistant )

Date:   Jun 02, 12 at 4:54pm (PST)
this gme can go to hell. Knocked out of the champions League in the group stages without a single win. Knocked out of the Portuguese Cup in the second round by Leiria. Knockout out of the Portuguese League cup in the semis by Belenenses on penalties! I only scored 1 *bleeping* penalty! I'm now only 1 point ahead of Sporting Lisbon! Ridiculous So bloody scripted, it's ridiculous!

(I'm Porto btw)

Date:   Jun 02, 12 at 5:17pm (PST)
quote Blake_Porter
this gme can go to hell. Knocked out of the champions League in the group stages without a single win. Knocked out of the Portuguese Cup in the second round by Leiria. Knockout out of the Portuguese League cup in the semis by Belenenses on penalties! I only scored 1 *bleeping* penalty! I'm now only 1 point ahead of Sporting Lisbon! Ridiculous So bloody scripted, it's ridiculous!

(I'm Porto btw)
I hate to be this guy, but maybe that's just your tactics? Perhaps they don't fit with your team? The game does throw up the odd game, but to go out of the Champions League without a point is something entirely different.

Date:   Jun 05, 12 at 11:46am (PST)
No, its definitely not the tactics. They have 100% familiarity and its done wonders in the league (usually) I keep getting messages saying I'm a "tactical genius"

Author:   Justplayingitcool
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 1:29am (PST)
quote Blake_Porter
No, its definitely not the tactics. They have 100% familiarity and its done wonders in the league (usually) I keep getting messages saying I'm a "tactical genius"
You shouldn't use the same tactics every match.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.