Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: FM Therapy Couch - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55050/t1691453-fm-therapy-couch/14.htm

Author:   DeadLine
Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 12:27pm (PST)
Subject:   re: FM Therapy Couch
-------------------------------------------
Why the *bleep* do referees wear black when one team is in that colour? Bloody confusing.

Author:   Nyerere
Date:   Apr 01, 12 at 5:10am (PST)
quote Fergie
This *bleep*ing game seems to reward you for doing well by injuring half your players, every decent save I have gets ruined by injury after injury after injury, *bleep*ing outrageous this game at times.

This is my first save in a while and it just makes me want to frisby the thing out the window. I mean i'm only at the 26th August and I already have nine players out for more than three weeks, most of them first teamers.
Yeah i had that like i ahd a big aquad in case of 3 or 4 injuries at the most at chelsea. Literally for the 1st 2 months a player got injured everuy games for at least 4 weeks. All off screen of course becuase when neymar gets injured its not a key highlight.

Author:   The Realest
Date:   Apr 01, 12 at 5:18am (PST)
Why did they take out the option to take an injured player off and play with ten men if you have used all your subs? I have a DM who has to soldier on through the last 20mins at 37%

Author:   DeadLine
Date:   Apr 02, 12 at 4:41am (PST)
Surely regardless of how injured they are, it would be better for them to soldier on?

Author:   The Realest
Date:   Apr 08, 12 at 12:37pm (PST)
This game is absolute bollocks. I battle through 90 minutes against Man Utd (I'm Dortmund) go 2-1 up in the 90th minute. 90+3 after creating nothing all game, Carrick scores for them even though i had changed to have 11 men behind the ball with full time wasting and a massively slow tempo. Every time I score a late goal, the other team go straight up the other end and score. And don't get me started about the customary long injury to a key player I get every week.

Author:   DTFC4Life
Date:   Apr 09, 12 at 12:00pm (PST)
Anyone else have the problem of the AI responding to you going a goal up by equalising straight away? I'm in 3rd season with Norwich now, played about 20 games and it's swear it's happened in a quarter of those games. It's *bleep*ing annoying. Might just be my shitty defence at Norwich and I may need to invest new centre back but I still have a decent defence, there's no way this should be happening as many times as it has.

Author:   Wesker Child
Date:   Apr 09, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
quote The Realest
This game is absolute bollocks. I battle through 90 minutes against Man Utd (I'm Dortmund) go 2-1 up in the 90th minute. 90+3 after creating nothing all game, Carrick scores for them even though i had changed to have 11 men behind the ball with full time wasting and a massively slow tempo.
I know how you feel.

I'm never going defensive again.

Author:   Star of Spurs
Date:   Apr 12, 12 at 11:29am (PST)
Fined my entire starting eleven a weeks wages (bar the two that got ratings above 6) for losing 6-1 at home against Lyon in the Champion's League 1st Knockout Stage. I don't give a *bleep* that you're top of the league, I don't give a *bleep* that you've scored 90+ goals and it's not even March, I don't give a *bleep* that you've all been performing exceptionally most of the year.

This is my house under my reign and you will not *bleep*ing play like that you bunch of disappointing overpaid underachieving useless pricks.

EDIT: Two players are apparently unhappy at their treatement. *bleep* 'em. One of them (admittedly, best CB in the league) caused TWO penalties and the other Aussie is just *bleep*ing useless.

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Apr 12, 12 at 2:08pm (PST)
Star of Spurs Worst is when you speak to them in chat about their performance and they have a go saying they played well etc.
Onto my rant,just had my worst game yet with Bayern since moving at the beginning of the 7th season.Went 1-0 up, then Lahm decides to *bleep*ing misplace a back pass and their striker taps it in. Damaio(sp?) miss countless chances, as does Cavani, then Cavani misses a pen in the 90th minute. Drew 1-1

Author:   RM99
Date:   Apr 13, 12 at 9:44am (PST)
Just had players injured during 1 match!
Thankfully 3 of them are only out for a few days while the other for around a month,

Author:   c_lynch
Date:   Apr 29, 12 at 3:11am (PST)
Why the duck is it that when I'm chasing a goal the last ten mins fly through with no highlights whereas when they are chasing a goal it's highlight after highlight !!!!!!

Author:   Benjamino
Date:   May 02, 12 at 8:36am (PST)
Saw an awesome regen worth £650K. Saw he had an asking price of £1.2M. Offered that.

They rejected the shitting offer.

What the *bleep* Sao Paulo?

Author:   Sigge
Date:   May 02, 12 at 5:32pm (PST)
Its so frustrating when you have like 20 shots and scores none whilst the other team shots 7 times and somehow manages to score atleast once, wtf is wrong with this game?
It has not only happened once, it happens almost all the time!

I'm playing in Div.4 in Sweden atm, we had 15 shots, scored NONE!
The other team got a straight red after 11 minutes, they had 5 shots and in the 90+1st minute they score to make it 0-1, and thats how it ends!
Bollocks!

Author:   Cowdenbeath rule
Date:   May 03, 12 at 3:58am (PST)
People need to realise that this happens in real life!

And I know people will moan saying it happens all the time, but it doesn't happen to me anywhere near as much as everyone else claims.

Author:   Sigge
Date:   May 03, 12 at 4:50am (PST)
Cowdenbeath rule
I know it happens irl but it doesn't happen like every 3 game or so

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.